youtube.com/watch?v=nLsXJitaiVo
youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA
streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED

GET EM' MATES

This is racism at its finest!!!!
Fucking dirty Ozzie dingos wanna shoot to kill because they know most terrorism is brown, so they want to openly kill brown people. Way to fucking go Australia I thought u was much better than that. Fucking bunch of prisoners have gone wild with guns killing innocent Muslims and children. Fucking racists scumbags

I like being able to feel good for other countries once in awhile.

He's right though, there has to be a special military unit created with the legal ability to kill Lebbo's.

Can it just one time not be a fucking leaf. How do we ban canadians? Also, how is this even a debatable topic? Kill them all.

Don't feel to good, he was PM for a short while before his own party ousted him while still in office.

The leafs are the worst posters here...worse than Swedes, Mexicans and the Turkroaches.

Our current PM had some strong language re terrorists over the weekend. Something along the lines of "we will kill them".

We just finished a royal inquest into how police responded to the terror attack in a city cafe. Our tactics of contain and negotiate are changing

The only answer is to remove the problem from your own country...I don't see anyone in office advocating that. they'll just use it an excuse to take more of your rights.

Not a convict descendant but I personally thought this was a pretty badass move.. kinda like in Beerfest when the guy takes a bite of the glass stein

You fucking dingos need to embrace the Canadian way of living. Be peaceful to your neighbors and let Muslims in to your stupid hot massive country. Not like you don't have the fucking room!!! Intolerant assholes, how would Steve Irwin feel knowing he died for a stingray and you won't even open the door for a poor shrivelled Muslim child. DISGRACE

Don't worry. Soon Trump is going to annex those snow monkeys and enact Day of The Rake™

Shut up, Bubbles.

Go away Ahmed

t. Hongkouverian

There's really only one politician kicking up that stink twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz/status/871172843165306881

Why? Just close the borders and you're good to go.

No. Keep them open. Australia is big enough. They need to do their part to save syrians

Just had a quick check, apparently we are still full atm

Your country is huge, fuck off back to England when your jail sentence is over if you don't like it dingo.

aww yeah Cunt Tonez for PM again with Pauline as Shadow PM

its the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

>this thread
Just glass us now, I'll willingly take the radiation

Pol get on this

sounds like a plan.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Go to bed Chang

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsXJitaiVo

I don't know a fucking thing about Abbott. Quick rundown? Seems like /ourguy/

>TFW threw niggers off a cliff
>TFW we would do the same to Muslims

I have a fucking semi over this. I'm glad others agree with this. Shame the rest of the world can't learn a thing or 2

Go shove timbits up ur asshole timmy

You know who is always at the scene first? The civilians being attacked.

YOU TOO MATE

G'DAY YA FILTHY MOSLEM

Overall, not the worst PM we've ever had. His biggest pitfall was that he is socially retarded and has a habit of saying insensitive shit. One time her ate a raw onion whole on TV.

I can't believe I used to wear those green pajamas

>he is socially retarded and has a habit of saying insensitive shit. One time her ate a raw onion whole on TV.
so /ourguy/?

Fuck off cunt, or I'll slice your throat open with a skate blade

It's almost time!

>ha ha watch out nazis

Yes i guess

This should give you a good idea about Abbott's social skills. To be fair, the media are cunts to him as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ

This makes me angry every time. The bitch that thought this up should face a firing squad for treason.

He said the same thing after the chocolate protest in Sydney. The guy really hates boat people.

Didn't realize how revealing those pants are until now. Even the girl behind the tall guy has a huge set of knackers

The onion thing, if anyone cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA

Never 5get, lad

literally nothing wrong with his behavior here

the army should have gone in, they have dedicated units that train for this shit 24/7

why the fuck were the incompetent police left to take care of it?

Was Zyzz a fucking filthy Saracen or something? I used to work in the sun, no shelter, mid-summer 43 degree days and I never got that tan.

Abbot wrote the political playbook on acting as opposition government. He was very effective in that regard.

Based Tone

I could get down with living in Australia if it weren't for the fucked up firearms laws that don't do dick to protect anyone.

kurd apparently

We also have these fuckers who see your foot as an invitation to fight

good, the police proved how inept they are in dealing with terrorism with the lindt cafe fiasco and everything leading up to it.

The Aussies got some balls.

Based motherfuckers, I salute them.

You don't understand...Tony is isolated and has no power

We took the right to use a gun away from an Olympian. His sport? Shooting.

>rotc
there's your problem

So little that he's being memed on a Mongolian shoe repair board

Sup Forums MYTH #348:
>Australia is le BASED
False! Australia is a gutless, godless country with no discernible culture to speak of! All Australians posting on Sup Forums are tryhards with something to prove.

dang
pretty cool!!

Clearly b8 at this point. But Europe is more than welcome to drop their entire Muslim horde into the centre of our country and let the problem sort itself out.

This is why Australia continues to be our greatest ally. God bles the Lucky Country.

Pretty based, desu.

Say, friend. How about giving ol' Kangacunt some hard earned shekels and invading Indonesia for us?

GOD BLESS DUTERTE!

He's trying to resist the urge to eat that cunts face. Listen to Laurie Oaks the fat fuck he's practically cumming in his pants at the thought of Abbott getting in shit

Pauline Hanson, an ordinary woman, came out against anti-white policies of government.
Tony Abbott, who later became short-term Prime Minister, was educated in Jesuit school, just like his fat mate and Treasurer Joe Hockey who is now acting as Oz ambassador in the US
Pauline Hanson, was truly awake and gaining massive support from rank and file Aussies. She was concerned (this was 20+ years ago) about uncontrolled Asian immigration and the fact they were buying up miles of Aussie land and property. Pauline was also vocal about the tens of thousands of untrained, non English speaking muslims being ferried into Australia. The Saudis had by their own admittance been funding dozens of large mosques in Australia since the 1960s so obviously the big muslim intake was planned in advance.
Tony Abbott was the arse-licking side-kick of then Prime Minister Howard. Howard went along with the mossad-staged, hoax Port Arthur massacre which resulted in Howard taking away Aussies' guns (guns which later turned up in the hands of criminals).
Tony Abbott wanted to be rich. Other politicians were rolling in dough. Abbott wanted in. To earn his stripes, he operated as a political hit-man to gain izrale's approval. He was promised a top job in the future..
Abbott framed Pauline Hanson. She was imprisoned. When elections were over, she was released. She had 4 kids, sank into obscurity prob 4 their safety.
Abbott was rewarded by becoming prime minister. Kicked out very quickly.
Public voted Pauline into the senate. She is still anti immigration.
Abbott is trying to crawl his way back into the limelight and money. He recently crab-walked on stage in gown and mortar to accept an honorary degree bestowed by his izrali owners.
Abbott pretends to be macho. He shows up at bushfires. Real fire fighters say he dons the gear, rubs a bit of soot on his face and leaves soon as the media have their photos. He likes being around men in uniform

Come to New Zealand. We're basically Australia lite but you can actually own guns here.

Unless you're not white, in which case fuck off we're full

Fatherless boys and general manlets adore Tony Abbott. He's their father figure. He replaces the hand-held hero toys they had as children. He epitomizes (to them) a real male. They are his suporters along with old ladies who knit and who believe Tony Abbott could save Australia from everything 'bad'
Tony Abbott in reality is a half wit. Go watch the YouTube vid where Abbott is posed a question for which there is no decent answer. Abbott stands there trying to do a Clint Eastwood impersonation for almost 30 seconds. During those 30 seconds, Abbott nods his head repeatedly, as if his brain is unable to comprehend the noise coming from his implanted ear-piece which usually tells him what to say.
Abbott was handled by a large intimidating female who was, in effect, his brain. Peta Credlin. When asked to comment, Abbott remained silent for several seconds before speaking in halting slow-motion after receiving instructions from Credlin
Abbott failed to live up to his publicity and the public saw through him fast. To save their arses, the conservative party to which he belonged, dumped him
Abbotts supporters (fatherless boys and old women) believe Abbott will rise again, Christlike, to save Australia
Abbott's most famous comment was to an independent politician with the power to decide Abbott's fate. Abbott told that politician that he, Abbott, was prepared to do 'anything' for the top-job (i.e. that of Prime Minister) except bend over and bare his arse. After a second, Abbott repeatedly added, 'And I might even do that'.
Abbott is deluded ratbag whose mother told him he'd become PM. Abbott tries to pretend he's on a mission from God
Abbott withheld family payments from people who declined to have their children vaccinated. Real tough guy. Except Abbott also admitted his own daughters had not been vaccinated

Your gun laws are a solid 3rd in the Anglosphere. Depending on how the next couple years go, you might make it to 2nd.

Ausfags, how is it over there? I want to move over there one day to engage in daily banter and get a job there when I'm done college I know to expect dangerous animals. How is the culture?

I agree but Pauline Hanson is fucking retarded too.

>Talking shit about old knitters
Hey, fuck you. Some of the nicest people I know are old knitters.

This thing can rot your dick off (not joking) if you don't shake out your undies.

Two things will happen:
Either kiwis will lose their guns soon
or the Oz govt. will have to allow Aussies to own guns again due to the rampaging lunacy of the Africans imported here by MP Danby in response to izrali Danon's request Danby do so on the pretext that izrale couldn't risk its 'homogeneity'. Apparently jew-Aussie MP Danby and Izrali Danon believed Australia's homogeneity was stuffed or didn't matter, courtesy of all the Asians and muslims dumped in Oz

Another factor that might dissuade Aussies from moving to NZ is the fact that place is haunted and spirit filled. It's a creep show. Most likely because of the rampant cannibalism practiced there as recently as the 1920s, according to reports from whites there at the time
And those earthquakes, natural, AND those caused by the US seismic blaster stationed just off the NZ coast at the time of a very unnatural quake quite recently
Yeah, the US employs a seismic blaster, capable of causing earthquakes. Its on video on YouTube. Just search US seismic blaster earthquakes NZ. Sitting right there off the NZ coast. No wonder Japan's having to play ball with the US globalism

THROW THEIR ASSES ON THE BARBIE

>or the Oz govt. will have to allow Aussies to own guns again due to the rampaging lunacy of the Africans imported here
Topkek. Or.. our gov will go the way of every other Western country and instead of doing anything about the problem, cover it up and make it illegal to offend the assailants.

Even though did deal with this spider, in Vermont here I found a wolf spider in my underwear and nearly had a hard attack when I was 16. The only time my parents understood why I was naked.

She's not retarded at all. Nor are the millions of Aussies who's concerns she voices. The concerns are real. Pauline's the only politician prepared to put voice to them
As result, she's under concerted attack by US/izrale mind-disrupting technology
Paulne has more guts per square inch than the world's politicians combined
She's not a professional speaker and like last time, the agencies have stuffed her fledgling party with moles and traitors. But she's still the only one telling it as it is

Did not* sorry my autism is acting up.

Strewth. She's my top preference. Bottom three are Lib Lab Greens. We need to fuck them off.

One of these guys? I get them in my house all the time (not so much now as it's winter), they're harmless. I catch them and let them go. They keep bush roaches away from my property.

Goddamit Leaf!!

This guy seems like a go-getter. GIVE HIM A PROMOTION!

Sorry user, but Pauline has always been a mentally incapacitated pawn who's had words put in her mouth by her handlers David Oldfield and David Ettridge who understood that braindead Aussies identify with her for some reason. Not that the limousine liberal classes are any better, mind you. Pauline Hanson has no strategical tact or real charisma whatsoever. Her only use is acting as a barometer for how pissed off Australians are with the rest of government. But she herself is not going to bring any positive change.

They've been trying to cover it up for years
Ex Victorian police head, Christine Nixon, forced her police depts. to fiddle the figures involving black crime. She had the front to tell the public that the black imports didn't commit even a fraction of the crimes committed by whites. Her lies and the media thus undermined the few politicians who were genuinely concerned about the dangers posed Aussies by the black thugs
Then out came the truth, and the truth was that the African migrants committed five to nine times more crimes than the white population
Nixon resigned
Black migrants continued their rampages which -- despite an almost blanket ban on media reports -- are now at alarming levels to the point senior police have publicly said so

White Australians were stripped of their guns in preparation for the migrant criminals soon to be dumped on the population. If Aussies had retained their guns, we would not have a black or muslim crime problem

Our government is comprised of traitors who would be hanging from the gallows right now --- IF they had not abolished the death sentence in a staged event dating back to the 70s, in which they claimed a long-time known crook had been hanged by mistake. It was a set up and they used it to abolish capital punishment
Because, as you know, the punishment for politician traitors was hanging
If they hadn't abolished capital punishment, Gillard, Fraser, Hawke, Keating, Howard and literally dozens of criminal politicians would by now be soaking in lime in graves dug alongside their prison cells
Instead, they're being handed millions in unearned pensions, free travel, security around the clock, etc. All for allowing izrale/globalists to fuck up our once proud nation

The biggest thing to put the wind up Aussie politicians has been 3D printing of guns. They jumped on that so fast it put lightning to shame

top shelf cunt m8. get em aussies.

And you are just another of those overused govt trolls who leap in to denigrate Pauline Hanson any time her name comes up online or even in the dying print media's comment sections

Get a real job and try to save your soul while you still can. I'm surprised that by now, you worn out trolls don't put your government serial number alongside your bullshit comments to prove you're still on the job, all these years later. And you won't be paid your shekels unless you can prove you actually did denigrate Hanson, can you. So come on, what's your fucking agency ID and number, so I won't need to respond to you again

YEAH BOY

streamable.com/te2b8

not all leafs

>Tony Abbott says the military must be the first optio-

Yea which is weird because back just before 2000's these fuckers were as rare as some one winning the lottery in vermont. Which is next to nonething. However due to natural climate change these fuckers have been getting more common right next too deer, ticks and even bobcats and brown bears spotted in parts of Vermont where brown bears should be. It's fucking wild.

>The biggest thing to put the wind up Aussie politicians has been 3D printing of guns. They jumped on that so fast it put lightning to shame

I love it. I'm so glad it happened. Not just because it means anyone can get guns, but because the politicians know, they know without the shadow of a shadow of a doubt, that they can't stop it happening. Imagine how paranoid they're going to start getting when it starts catching on and becomes impossible to suppress, and the media has no choice but to report on it.

Imagine how shit scared those cunts are going to be when DMLS printers drop enough in price that they're a viable household appliance, and people are able to 3d print in Metal. Yeah it might be a few decades, but it will happen.

wtf i love pauline hanson now

Sorry user but my shitposting isn't another chapter in your heroic fight against the powers that be. I don't ever shit talk Pauline Hanson online, it doesn't interest me and I have no political incentive for it. I'm just speaking the truth, m8.

Black* god damn it.. maybe I should shut down the computer. Fuck sake can't spell for shit tonight.