Clinton is going down

Huma Abedin's house (bought under a shell corp) that was used by her brother was raided. Computer and emails removed.

>According to this bulletin, during the afternoon of 1 June, SVR intelligence analysts reported that a specialized team of FBI special agents and US Department of Justice prosecutors hurriedly left Washington D.C. enroute to Dearborn, Michigan, where upon landing they were sped by a large convoy to a multi-family home located at 7246 Jonathon Street that they promptly raided stating to the local press that they were “investigating a matter of national security” and further saying that: “There’s no threat to public safety in the area, so folks don’t need to be concerned about any dangerous situation.”

Important to note about this Jonathon Street home in Dearborn, this bulletin continues, is that it is owned by a subsidiary “shell corporation” established by the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs that’s long been known as a Abedin family business where Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, is a book-review editor and her sister, Heba Abedin, is an assistant editor.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PWltrkYrPc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrqToVkNLs

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/02/fbi-agents-reportedly-raid-michigan-home-over-national-security-issue.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jodyrossel.com/2017/06/03/fbi-raid-huma-abedin-brother-and-sisters-home-june-1-2017/
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/06/02/fbi-raid-dearborn-national-security-terror/365754001/
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/02/fbi-agents-reportedly-raid-michigan-home-over-national-security-issue.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits and Clinton goes down for 20 years.

for life

Bump for interest

NYPD was involved in the raid.

DING

DONG

THE

WITCH

IS

DEAD

FAKE or REAL??

Oh shiat.

>that’s long been known as a Abedin family business where Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, is a book-review editor and her sister, Heba Abedin, is an assistant editor.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

do you think hassan has seen humas n00dz?

It is real. Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs owns the house. Pretty much Huma's property.

On June 1, 2017 a raid took place on the 7200 Block of Jonathon Street in Dearborn, Michigan which is owned by a “shell company,” turns out it’s actually owned by Huma Abedin’s brother and sister. This shell company is the Journal of Muslim Affairs.

Several FBI and DOJ officers left Washington enroute to Dearborn……convoys of cars descended on the home located at 7246 Jonathon Street, assisted by other law enforcement officers from neighboring locals.

During the Clinton campaign last summer, if you recall, we didn’t see Huma Abedin for awhile, she had apparently made a trip to Dearborn, Michigan. A few months before she left to visit her brother, Hassan Abedin’s home in Dearborn, she was interviewed by the FBI about Hillary Clinton’s lost emails. Upon Abedin’s testimony to the FBI, it is reported that a laptop containing an archived copy, along with a thumb drive, were lost in the mail.

jodyrossel.com/2017/06/03/fbi-raid-huma-abedin-brother-and-sisters-home-june-1-2017/

Another story on the raid:

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/06/02/fbi-raid-dearborn-national-security-terror/365754001/

Huma is the one receiving many, many top secret reports directly from Hillary so she could print them at home as Hillary couldn't be bothered to read a computer screen.

>Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs
not suspicious

Bump

Hillery is going to prison.
These digits will prove it.

>jodyrossel.com/2017/06/03/fbi-raid-huma-abedin-brother-and-sisters-home-june-1-2017/

>As reported by whatdoesitmean.com,

That's when I stopped reading

>super secret russian intelligence sources!

Whatdoesitmean.com & Sorcha Faal is a fake news click bait website, it's a joke. You need to find another source.

Looks like they went out for a big nothingburger.

Sauce?

Big if tru,
bump.e

Gotta do better than that homey

This-these-

Its on fox too you titmouse.

In the first video, around 50 seconds, you get a shot of the NYPD detective badge

>Upon Abedin’s testimony to the FBI, it is reported that a laptop containing an archived copy, along with a thumb drive, were lost in the mail.
>lost in the mail
Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened to them.

S H A D I L A Y

>home in Dearborn
Speaking of Dearborn...
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

nothings going to happen unfortunately

PUBLIC

EXECUTIONS

Praise

Is this why there have been less shills here lately? I feel like its only JIDF here anymore. what happened to all the bots and shareblue armies? Are they under investigation now too? Or maybe its just sunday

It has nothing to do with the source really. It was a real raid, it happened. NYPD was involved. The home was owned by the Abedins. I was merely trying to find all the links I could to share, dont be a dick. The MAIN info is still true.

Remember that NYPD has a laptop and the cooperation of Anthony Weiners Weiner

well, this explains Qatar.

Clinton is done.

aexplain the quatar konnection my phriend?

The guy at 55 sec is a NYPD detective. If we can find out who he is, we might be able to find out his division / department.

nypd detective 3895 badge number

hanging.

Nice catch, I was wondering what the other state involved was. We know that this happened- we just don't know who their target was/is or what investigation this is

If it was Huma/Weiner/Clinton, why would NY be there? Any guesses?

It-it-it-it-its no-no-no-nothi--nothing! you ba-ba-kas
sss-sss-sss-sssss--sssleep plea-plea-pls
zzzzzzzzzzzz

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

teeny example

Since the Sean Hannity happening and people trying to go after media matters tax exemption

Crazy there no one shilled for Kathy and then the Maher shit happened. Seems we might be winning

I've noticed that too. Given how they were constantly called out and failed to make a real impact on this board, I think it's fair to say that they lost their funding.

we need to find out who that detective is, to find his division. then we can theory craft and investigate. see...

NYPD involved in Weiner case

It does?

Friendly reminder: Shillery looks nothing like that 11/10 bombshell.

Tl;dr: the D will not be a factor

What this dudes getting at

thank you, seems there is going to be some interesting moves coming against qatar now

Hope so

That's a good lead we should dig on that

Yes, but this raid involved national security, i dont think that related to sexting 16 year old

Look what I found. Omar Amanat is the person in question. Not Huma's brother but her first cousin.

Looks like he's in some deep shit.

Huma mother is one of the 'Leaders' of the Muslim Sisterhood.....which is the female side of the Muslim Brotherhood as you know.
Here's Huma's mother with Hillary...

>he thinks the weiner case is about sexting a 16 year old and not the fact that jews are pedo-cannibal cultists

What's your plan, fucker?

I'm only telling you this once. You better know what you're doing if you're planning to dox an NYPD officer.

Anything happens to this guy, you'll have a city full of angry cops breathing down your neck. If this thread gets archived, you're fucked.

Praise Kek

i meant in general, it wouldnt be just about sexting a girl. It would be more.

They had to team up to share data that was found on his laptop plus he is cooperating but under their jurisdiction

Whos trying to dox? I thought we just wanted to see where in the NYPD the investigation is coming from so we could see what it might be about

well his wife is (((muslim brotherhood)))

Im just looking through google photos right now. I on't plan on doxing anyone. i just want to know what division this raid pertains to.

digits and she goes down for life

Her mother was a writer for that Muslim journal, and Huma was listed until recently as a contributor or some such thing.

He's charged with:

Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud
Wire Fraud
Aiding and Abetting Investment Adviser Fraud
Conspiracy to Commit Securities Fraud

He also coped a plea deal. The laptop contained a folder called life insurance with information about hillary clinton. I have been saying it since trump got elected. He gave them a chance to bow out. They refused. This is war, and it's going to make the campaign look like nothing.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but every thread is archived user

the Fox article doesn't tell the address nor does it say it has something to do with Huma Abedin's brother. Whatdoesitmean.com is click bait fake news, you can't quote that website and expect people to believe it. Find another source. It shouldn't be hard if the story is true.

I understand, thanks. I've got friends in the force, and I also know what they're willing to do if one of their own gets attacked.

post some Huma my dudes

She is a mudslime.

Yea and I think I remember someone from NYPD posting here around that time telling us there was some very bad stuff on the laptop, pizzagate type stuff too. We'll see what happens.

no worries mate, we just trying to save america here, not take down random cops

You;re going to need to source that he coped a plea deal to talk about anything worthwhile on things like the Clinton Foundation etc.I believe it was only about him and the phone sexting.

>The home was owned by the Abedins.

That's the information that needs to be confirmed. I'm not saying it's not true but if that info comes from Whatdoesitmean.com then you need to find another source.

LOCK HER UP

She gets off Scott free. Check'em.

Anthony Weiner ratted out everyone out to save his ass from going to prison for 20 yrs.
All his knowledge of fellow pedos, Clinton crimes, Abedin crimes, etc..are all on Trump & AG Sessions desk.
I give Weiner a year to live before he "suicides" himself

One interesting thing that hasn't been said yet, isn't Dearborn basically completely muslim at this point? Perfect place to start building up some muslim brotherhood networks

It's happening.. but digits confirm it's really happening.

Firing squad led by Benghazi victim family members.

HOLY FUCK

Bumping for justice.

Obongo, Hillary and podesta, for life.

Is this true?

Commiecuck and libshit morale and therefore funding will break when nothing sticks to Trump because he is our duly and freely elected leader exercising the will of the people of the United States of America.

Yes it's the muzzie capital of America

She takes a deal for 8

Awww yisssss

The numbers in my post will indicate that this is a big ol' nothingburger.

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

Rolling

Why would the house be under their names though? When you have shit to hide you do it under someone else's name

Hanged for Treason

pol took the bait again.

show me one credible source that it is related to abedin

It's vietnam and we're the viet-cong. Don't have to win, just have to outlast. Pissing in an ocean of piss, the Sup Forums ancientfag way of yore. When life gives you memes, you make ZALGO!

Digits say Hillary will take a partial immunity deal and rat out every shady motherfucker in DC in order to save her own saggy ass
(if no digits then kek must be asleep)

god damnit so close

LETHAL INJECTION

like a crashing 737

hmm what a block.
what is address? we can see who owns it