Is there a race-specific killer virus out there somewhere?

would one that kills niggers be the most feasible? obv getting rid of jews would be the most preferable but maybe their genetic proximity to whites would be problematic.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/110947.stm
web.archive.org/web/20170531002757/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If such a thing exists, you can bet they'd have released it on whites exactly.

gay go away

P.S. But it would mutate in the wild anyways and wipe out everyone.

Stay classy leaf.

> obv getting rid of jews would be the most preferable but maybe their genetic proximity to whites would be problematic.

Ashkenazi's are one of the most genetically homogeneous groups in the world. They are at increased risk for a number of conditions.

There already is. It's the soft genocide of whites by muslims and blacks invasion by procreation. In a couple generations whites will only exist in history books.

(((they))) are working on it. The blacks make for good, dumb, easily controlled consumers and materialists. (((they))) know the only race that can overthrow their power is the white man.

There are treaties in place so its probably possible. Ethnic Bio-weapons under Wikipedia is interesting. Seems race is real.

>niggers having history books

there will be some old pictures of white people maybe

>In a couple generations whites will only exist in history books.
Ayooo, think again white boi.

We was kangz and shit.

How does blacks , latinos, and arabs having more babies than whites exterminate whites? Whites will become a minority, but as long as they continue to procreate they will not go extinct.

have a link op! you might enjoy leftist triggering memetics: streamable.com/te2b8

The fuck do you think the zika virus is

Aids.

Imagine if we made a virus that kills everybody undesirable in society. Like >no homosexuals
>No blacks
>No degenerates
>No drug users
Oh wait that's just AIDS. The government has been using biological warfare on its citizens for years. Reagan honestly didn't give a fuck about the AIDS crisis in the 80's cause he was Alzheimer's as fuck and thought it was the will of God. Not to mention Tuskegee experiment, mosquito bombs in the south released on accident, intentional infection, smallpox blankets, etc etc.

>thailand sums up the jew-white dispute

Weaponized sickle-cell disease?

yeah the white women

it kills whites only

sickle cell

Don't you mean, the Super Saiyan?

Everything's gonna be alright in the end.

Aww, see guys? Speciesism isn't innate or natural. We're all born vertebrates, and you have to LEARN predatory behavior.

And then Jesus will return to usher and reign a great era of prosperity, making anime real

10 or so iq points don't make your genome radically different from niggers. Ant virus that targets niggers is one or two mutations away from targeting you.

What if it only targeted their magical melanin powers?

Look at the ones used in Africa.
Niggers do a pretty good job of it themselves tho desu senpai.

Unless you're albino, you have melanin, only less quantity.

South Africa is a good example of whites becoming a minority.

>the meme
>your head

wow

large if correct

South Africa literally funded research into created pathogens that targeted only blacks.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/110947.stm

This ant virus sounds terrifying, is it like bird flu?

>is there a race-specific killer virus out there somewhere?

Attempts to swim?

>Traveled to the USA.
>Negroes are the most affable, amusing, benevolent ..
>All the assholes in the way were whites.

What did I do wrong?

web.archive.org/web/20170531002757/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
Heard Israel has one for Arabs.

You're looking at this the wrong way El Spicarino.

Africans have 0% Neanderthal DNA. You simply create a virus that targets anyone without Neanderthal DNA.

i fucking hate cats

>What did I do wrong?

Did you go to Canada by mistake?

The fact that you juxtaposed that picture with this question...makes me feel like I am not alone. Empathy and removal of the cancer that destroys all that is good in this plane.

A small percentage of whites are immune to HIV.

probably by lying in your post like vatniks always seem to.
The only nice people are the scared looking mexican ladies, everyone else is a total cuntbag, but blacks are the cuntiest of the lot.

the problem is the american niggers who are 25% european due to slaves being sexed as well as the new modern breed of halfwits

AIDS was made to do it

Gotta do it in stages, Canabro.

That virus at least wipes out a few hundred million nogs. Then we just have the hybrids remaining.

Anything that targets a sequence that occurs exclusively in groids would work.

Smallpox had a pretty good go at killing non-whites, worked that way because all the vulnerable whites already died centuries ago.
We need to use bioweapons on ourselves so we develop superimmunity, and then we can exterminate the other races. Indians have already started down this path.

obviously cause you only met civilized blacks who found their place in society and they are chill, you never went to the ghettos to see real niggers

if you're into science fiction and length prose, and especially if you're some Eireboo or something, read The White Death by Frank Herbert, fella that wrote Dune and all

really very interesting book on several levels, although i've no real interest in Irish lore or tradition so that sorta went over my head at times

>you never went to the ghettos to see real niggers

Well yes, but stiil

Not to mention all the whites killed outright by shitskins every year

Japanon needs to spill Unit 731's secrets.

something that rots skin based on melanin content is feasable.

just like sickle cell activated retrovirus which causes brain swelling and can be transmitted by sweat and saliva.

what you ultimately have to do is take something unique to that race and key up the activation to that.

the problem is that viruses mutate wildly sometimes.

you might be better off with a skin rotting fungus that's resistant to antibiotics and can only culture on high melanin content skin

the real problem is that WHO will look after them so ultimately, you're going to have to engineer something that will activate on intended target and kill everything else that comes into proximity with a very long out of body survival time. Unfortunately countries that refuse to shut down travel or adopt quarantine procedures out of fear of being racist will have to be sacrifices, but we can do with a little pop reduction anyway.

If such a thing were to exist, it would be incredibly dangerous. I'm sure a small mutation could make it jump across races.

Yes. Tay-Sachs Disease is a genetic disorder that only can be passed down by Ashkenazi Jews. It is deadly and on average kills at age 5. Doesn't kill whites though.

There could be complications

Nah, really looking forward to the unveiling.

AIDS would be amazing if it wasn't such a huge money maker for (((big Pharma))) who make billions off taxpayers to extend the lives of niggers and fags.

Sadly AIDS kills much too slowly to be the effective population control, because almost 50% of Africa is carrying it.

You push the Jews to further inbreed with their own cousins making them even more retarded (then there are now) down the line effectively killing off the population (basically marrying your sister is now law).

As much as the elites would love it they cant do such a thing. Every nuke plant would meltdown on the planet then the power would shut down because every Tradesman and llneman is a fuckin wm

>what are mutations
Viruses jump from pigs to humans you dumb fuck. How does it feel to know you would cause the end of the world if you had everything your way?

I can believe that user.

African monkeys destroy national identity, drive up (((GDP))) by consuming massive amounts of welfare, terrorize the native population, breed out white people into the mud race the jew desires, so it makes sense that part of the plan would be to spread HIV to Refugees Welcome cunts.

Pic related - the working white taxpayer is forced to spend $35 billion a year on AIDS infected niggers and fags.

Totally worth the risk. Even a short time nigger free would be paradise.

Feminism

it would be possible but because we share so much DNA there's basically a 100% chance it would mutate so it could infect all humans then proceed to wipe us all out. now weather or not that good or bad is up for debate

less whites = fewer whites breeding together = slow extinction

>would one that kills niggers be the most feasible?
Cross a strain of Ebola with sickle cell disease

AIDS?

Jews first. Blacks hate Jews too. They can be used in the fight, and believe me you need all the help you can get.

Did OP play Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain?
That's basically the plot of the game... main antagonist wants to wipe every non-english speaking demographic off of the earth via a vocal chord parasite that kills speakers of certain languages

Well there is sickle cell. Im sure something similar could be made that actually kills the nigger fast or a virus of some sorts that only acts one the faulty genes responsible for sickle cell.

They are using the dna testing people pay for to make a database and kill of thier competition. Whites.

If you had to choose between a dystopian future where whites are extinct, or a tomb world, which would you choose?

No... his plan was to destroy English, thereby ending the Western cultural hegemony over the world. He was a post-colonialist.

>Ebola with sickle cell disease

That would work a treat. Ebola is a haemorrhagic disease and sickle-cell anemia compromises blood cells. Even without the genetic targeting, Africa would be decimated. I like it.

iirc here was a Fringe episode where a nazi used a chemically programmable toxin that bonded to certain DNA and killed people that matched the desired genotype. I think something like that might be more likely unless you exploit biological weaknesses in the race you're getting rid of

A Jew-specific plague sounds wonderful.

Isn't there a book about that?

The Super Aryan
There is already a virus like this, it's called decadence.

>make a virus that targets individuals with high concentration melanin
>profit
we CDC NOW

Day of the rope! Day of the rope! Day of the rope!

There was a Robert A Heinlein book about this. The US and China were at war and the US was getting whooped badly. Like, verge of defeat level of whipping. In a secret base they develop a virus that only infects those with a certain gene expression particular to the Chinese, and with it they come back and claim victory as the Chinese population is annihilated.

Sixth Column -- not one of his best.

This is why I strictly ask girls if they like black guys or had been with black guys before. I always act like im super (((diverse))) and believe that women should be sexually free and support that idea.
>I start the conversation, would you date a guy who was with a black girl before?
>oh user, of course. Ive been with a black guy once or twice but that's really it.
>I leave the room and ghost the coal burner.