Should the mentally ill have YouTube access?

Should the mentally ill have YouTube access?

Varg is clearly a paranoid schizo

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/te2b8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkP2XXtEgc
youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6gtbwkqwc
youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg
youtube.com/watch?v=3YV4GcKtFnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're talking about 85% of the youtube userbase, dude.

this guy gets it

streamable.com/te2b8

Mental illness is highly entertaining

>Should the mentally ill have YouTube access?
No, because this is what amasses from it.

The main use for youtube is to subscribe to crazy people and voyeuristically peer into their wacky lives for entertainment & wonderment.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkP2XXtEgc

Varg has plenty of followers.

Do you think paranoia and schizophrenia is contagious?

Not kidding. Maybe it is. Like how the young get talked into gay shit, maybe its an infectious thought process.

>MFW "on the spectrum"

Should mentally ill beaners be on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6gtbwkqwc

youtube, yes. guns, no.

>very Atheist

Kek

I love that dude. Nothing interrupts the Reviewbrah.

youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg

There's being a little bit atheist, as in not being a gigantic cunt about it, and then there's being VERY atheist, aka Riley Trannyfaggot.

Some listeners might be but probably not. What can happen is that it goes from watching someone as a validation for your already held convictions...to watching someone for answers and it quickly becomes cult like. Most cult leaders are paranoid schizo but also highly intellect and manipulative.

Varg must be getting too popular and is now getting the psyop treatment.
Remember folks: Never attack someone who is defending your people- even if you may disagree with them on some things.

It's only bants

>Never attack someone who is defending your people- even if you may disagree with them on some things

What if they say my people are not my people?

He's a total manlet.

No Varg is an Arian God
Murder
Gun owner
Poet
Reporter of the truth.

>make edgy music like a nigger
>murdered someone out of paranoia like a nigger
>set things on fire like a nigger
>held a woman and child hostage like a nigger
>raped them like a nigger
>went to prison like a nigger
>fled homeland like a nigger
>live on welfare like a nigger
>thinks not contributing to society is good like a nigger
>produce a bunch of children but can't take care of them like a nigger
>can't grow own food like a nigger
>so insecure has to use petty things like eye color to feel better like a nigger with muh dick
>believes his people built the pyramids like a nigger
>takes credit for what other people accomplished like a nigger
>believes in ancestral worship like a nigger
>believes in pseudoscience like a nigger

Varg is a nigger.

nice child-like reasoning
america is nigger

raping a kid is inexcusable.

>Reporter of the truth.
His opinions, held by stubborn little cunts who are too deep in the uprooting campaign to see what they are doing.
But keep on burning historical European architecture, demeaning the nation states and murdering your brethren. Do it for "Europe" and "Europeans". Push for a continental identity in favor of a national one. Push heavily an atheistic religion placeholder as a solution whilst even the invaders outnumber any such movements - most of which promote the degeneracy and invasion anyway.

It's not like there'd be any group *cough* EU *cough* that would want all of this.

Her 24th birthday was tomorrow. I knew that she was a minor, but I should have waited for three more hours...

Frankly, I agree, but laws are unable to stop it. Probably due to coincidences, but also the algorithm nature of European racial thinking. Too much like machines.

Holding a kid at gun point and raping them doesn't take into account anything you just said.

Just stop justifying child rape and maybe your missing children numbers would be far less.

But it is Christians who are the universalists, who push for "continental" over national.

SHUT THE FUCK UP VARG!

The hell are you talking about? Varg hates nationalism and believes in tribalism, going as far as to state that the race constitutes as the tribe.
On that side of the pond they formulate all those sick ideologies and push them here through war.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YV4GcKtFnY
lmao this guy i such a nord cuck that he hates Anglos but loves sandniggers

>see abundance of anti-varg shill threads
hmm varg must have put out a new video that really rustled (((someone's))) jimmies.
>check his channel
>new video about the london terror attack
kys shareblue kikes