CANADA YES! Bill 89 take kids from non-binary/LGBTQ homes and puts them in gay families

Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQWVK0yPwQk
discord
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/third-reading
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>73% of gays are pedophiles

>lifesitenews

>Refusing to let junior grow tits and chop off his cock results in children services placing junior in a pro-cock chopping pro-tit growning trans-friendly SJW faggot family

Ontario's childhood school curriculum was written by Benjamin Levy (Deputy Education Minister) and Kathleen Wynne (Education Minister, now current premier who passed this Dyke Bill)

Quick Rundown
>Benjamin Levy
Convicted Pedophile and Child Rapist

>Kathleen Wynne
Mentally Ill dyke who left her husband in the 80s to "realize her sexual energy" and took her 3 kids with her. She "married" another dyke and her own children hate her.

>Ontario's Childhood Sex Ed Curriculum
>Starts at age 5
>Teaches kids about (((gender identity)))
>(((Transgenderism)))
>Pro-LGBTQ
>Teaches gay sex graphically
>Teaches kids that group anal fisting is OK

Remember, written by a pedophile.

>Pic related

>Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

1776 when? Oh, right. I forget that you guys hate guns.

Any Alberta anons lurking? I'm planning on escaping the Eastern Soviet hellhole I live in currently and I'd like to know what the province is like.

How much time until Canada became china?

youtube.com/watch?v=NQWVK0yPwQk

Important section 74.
(2) A child is in need of protection where,
(a) the child has suffered physical harm, inflicted by the person having charge of the child or caused by or resulting from
that person’s,
(i) failure to adequately care for, provide for, supervise or protect the child, or
(ii) pattern of neglect in caring for, providing for, supervising or protecting the child;
(b) there is a risk that the child is likely to suffer physical harm inflicted by the person having charge of the child or
caused by or resulting from that person’s,
(i) failure to adequately care for, provide for, supervise or protect the child, or
(ii) pattern of neglect in caring for, providing for, supervising or protecting the child;

>(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person
having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of
consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for
the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>(f) the child has suffered emotional harm, demonstrated by serious,
(i) anxiety,
(ii) depression,
(iii) withdrawal,
(iv) self-destructive or aggressive behaviour, or
(v) delayed development,
and there are reasonable grounds to believe that the emotional harm suffered by the child results from the actions,
failure to act or pattern of neglect on the part of the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child;

>Where a person is directed in this Part to make an order or determination in the best interests of a child

This is how it works.

"I, Judge Kikeberg of the Ontario Family Courts Bench, hereby consider Adolf to be a person in need of protection under 74(3)(c) when considering the best interests of the child considering the anti-social, xenophobic and anti-LGBTQ values closely held by Adolf's birth parents that would result in psychological and emotional harm to Adolf."

>74(2) BTFO

>that pic
During my senior high school law class someone used that left article for their project on surrogacy. Thats fucking hilarious.

the slippery slope needed for pedophilia. CANADA YES

Haha! Oh Canada
You're fucked

Alberta is basically Soviet tier. go Saskatchewan instead that province actually has some charm to it as well as a mostly non cuck government

Another important thing from this bill.

>Directives by Minister
>252 (1) The Minister may issue directives to licensees with respect to any prescribed matter.
Binding
>(2) A licensee shall comply with every directive issued to it under this section.
>General or particular
>(3) A directive may be general or particular in >its application.
>Law prevails
>(4) For greater certainty, in the event of a conflict between a directive issued under this section and a provision of any applicable Act or rule of any applicable law, the provision or rule prevails.

The Minister can literally make up any law at any time and force all Child Service Agencies (licensees) to follow it.

Literally Dictator-powers.

Also Harper was a globalist too just a much lesser intensity than Trudeau. We've been fucked for a long time you can basically use the arrow cancellation as a pretty accurate start date for when we started going to hell

We need to use this against them

>get 1488er in as minister
>take away Muslim kids and ensure mongrels end up being taken away and "disappeared" also ban leftard parties

Imagine how many fewer sane Canadians will have children knowing they can be taken and whored out by the state.

Also reminds one of the old practice of taking indian kids away from family.

Jesus Christ Canada.

Why?

Canada, that's the answer.

>A Christian couple says two foster children were removed from their home and their eligibility as foster parents cancelled by the Hamilton Children’s Aid Society because they refused to say the Easter Bunny was real.

>Derek and Frances Baars, who lived in rural Hamilton at the time but have since moved to Calgary, filed a lawsuit against the CAS on Tuesday, alleging a child support worker insisted the couple proactively tell two girls in their care, aged three and four, the Easter Bunny was genuine, despite the couple’s belief that lying is wrong.

>“We have a no-lying policy,” Derek Baars said in an interview.

>“We explained to the agency that we are not prepared to tell the children a lie. If the children asked, we would not lie to them, but we wouldn’t bring it up ourselves.”

>The Baars are members of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.

Incase anyone doesn't think Child Services in Canada are batshit insane. They will be kidnapping Christian kids and redistributing them to gay SJW warriors like crazy.

Redpill: the native Indians were Guinea pigs for (((them))) in a test run for what they planned to do to whites

If you want to see what (((they))) plan for the white race go look at your local Indian rez

This is perfectly normal for Ontario

shitposting aside, I legitimately feel bad for them.

Our pedos and sjws have practically infected all institutions except governmental institutes that have actual power.

They are fucked

>19 year old has sex with other 19 year old
>suddenly is a pedophile

The 2020's are going to an interesting time, either we you leafs organize and stop this while its beginning to get leftist authoritative on on that maple tree. If not then the 20's will definitely be an interesting time to see just how far they will go.

>The couple was content to hide chocolate eggs for the children to find on Easter, play games and buy them Easter dresses, but this did not satisfy the support worker, who insisted the Baars go out of their way to instil a belief in the special power of the Easter Bunny as an essential part of Canadian culture, the couple claims.

>Derek recounted an awkward meeting with the worker, where she told the Baars they were “required” to “affirm the existence of E.B. and S.C.” — with the worker using initials for the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus as the children were present.

>“We said that we would neither confirm nor deny the existence of these two mythical creatures but were not prepared to lie,” he said.

>Soon after, the two girls in their care were removed.

>The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a conservative non-profit organization that defends constitutional freedoms through litigation, is sponsoring their lawsuit. The CAS has not yet had an opportunity to review the court documents.

I fell the same, it's impossible to live a decent live in Canada.

Can someone give the link to the "xir hate speech" leaf law?

>19 year old has sex with other 19 year old
>argumentum ad outlius

Let me rephrase

>revealed that 73 percent of of homosexuals suveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 of age or 0-15 years of age
>0-15 years of age

Ya ya ya ya ya no no, I'm pretty sure if you're rawdogging a 5 year old boy you're a pedophile ya bloody cunt.

THERE IS NO REACTION IMAGE STRONG ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MFW

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/87tYn

It confirms that it's a lie. What a bunch of bullshit. "no law respecting an establishment of a religion"...which means that no law shall be made RESPECTING AN ESTABLISHMENT OF A RELIGION...meaning "no religious laws", essentially, because any law that RESPECTS AN ESTABLISHMENT OF RELIGION, is unconstitutional in the United States. Goddamn, you're fucking retarded, you can't even READ.
The Jesuits are colonizing everyone in the west. LEL. America is not better. Let's see Trump's handling of his backing out of the climate agreement, and see what China does next. It'll be funny.

>19

Nigger, you're a fellow leaf, 16 is the age of consent here i.e. it's not pedophilia

18 is legal everywhere, 19 is more than old enough

I dated a 19 year old when I was 21 and I wouldn't constitute someone that drives, buys smokes and alcohol, is in university, and has worked for several years living on their own as a woman that would categorize you as a pedophile

I hate faggots more than anything because they're uppity retards like niggers but braindead retards like you give right-wingers a bad name by propagating shitty/biased information; especially when it's so blatantly retarded

>100% of sex havers had sex with someone aged 0-5 or 5-100

Everyones a pedophile!

Most people start having sex when they are teenagers, and most people are not pedophiles. If you want to argue that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles then find some stats that actually reflect that.

>Bill C-16
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/third-reading

Jesus fucking christ. This is ENOUGH.

Dangers of Homosexuality:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

Glad I dont live there.

I would actually bomb the people who stole my kids for such frivolous shit.

Canada has fallen what's our next line of defense.

>I had a biker mate, and for a while we'd go round together using the above 2 methods. one nite we couldn't find anyone so we rode up to hamstead heath, London's cruising area. we wandered about till we saw a cute young asian guy. he was a bit drunk, i think it was his first time on the heath. we smiled, said hello, and led him to a quite part of the heath. i started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants. then my mate pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. i held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. when my mate finished it was my turn.a fter we'd finished we both pissed on him and told him we both had hiv. we left him there, sobbering, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his cunt. i still get a hard on thinking about it

Literally genocide.

>still reposting this fake compilation
Just google the posts.

You didn't read my last sentence, I don't like faggots either.

When you post bullshit statistics to smear things you make right-wingers look uneducated and incapable of logical thought because ANYONE can read that and instantly see it's bullshit.

You expect me to go along with a biased/retarded image on the internet, making me no better than liberals/niggers using bullshit excuses/statements for their ideology?

They tried to warn us.

So why not start a go fund me to fund a full page spread of publishing all 89 mps names who voted in favour of this bill? With it listing that exemption as well to display hypocrisy.

There as much insane gay people as there are insane people. Retards will retard, Kek baby.

Also, those faggots are reacting the same way everyone else who is a shitheel reacts. With reactionary violence. If they are HIV positive and yet feel threatened by society at large, they'd clearly have nothing to lose. The anti-gay shit makes this happen. LEL.

>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

>The silent epidemic of (white) male suicide
bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

>CANADA BLACKED: The Trudeau White Genocide Soros-funded Blackpill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

>(d) Imposing measures to prevent births within the group

See above, also Syrian Refugees make $284,000/year pre-tax while Whites get taxed 50%+ at $100K CAD ($75K USD)

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Well, looks like they're going all out except for executing straight white christians. I guess that's next? Oh wait, Muslims in London specifically targetted Straight White Christians in their terrorist slaughter attacks.

Literally every single criteria in the UN definition of genocide, a-e, has been met. WTF?

>RWDS when?

>flag

do you have a link to the article?

if so, canadians are truly beyond cucked if their lawsuit doesn't win

It's in the fucking OP burger

Their lawsuit won't win because they're White Christians and the social worker was likely some SJW. The Ontario judiciary is all white SJWs.

A dead White Doctor had his will overturned by a dyke SJW 30-something year old SJW Judge in Ontario because he was a "homophobe racist".

Literally the most sacred covenant between a man and the state overruled in the name of "Social Justice" because some woman couldn't control her emotions and need virtue signalling points to boost her worthless ego

>Pic related

This is bullshit though. This bill is about province funded foster parent homes where kids (mostly native indians) get sent to live because their own parents are too degenrate to care for them.

These rules simply state if "if we send you a gay kid to look after, you cannot force him to pray away the gay, convert to your religion, forsake his Indian heritage", or other shit like that.

Op's website is making it sound like these rules apply to normal kids being raised by their actual parents.

First of all, look at the final bill that received Royal Assent (the actual low, not drafts): ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill

>Schedule 1 repeals the Child and Family Services Act and enacts the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017 in its place.

The bill literally nullifies the prior entire Child Services Act and enacts a new one.

The bill then explains the changes:

>The new Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017 is, like the current Child and Family Services Act, divided into Parts. Following is an explanation of each Part and, in particular, how each differs from the current Act.

>The paramount purpose of the Act — to promote the best interests, protection and well-being of children — remains unchanged from the current Act.

>The additional purposes of the Act are expanded to include the following:
> To recognize that services to children and young persons should be provided in a manner that respects regional differences wherever possible and takes into account,
> physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and developmental needs and differences among children and young persons;
> a child’s or young person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression; and
> a child’s or young person’s cultural and linguistic needs.
> To recognize that services to children and young persons and their families should be provided in a manner that builds on the strengths of the families wherever possible.

>There is no longer specific reference to a child’s or young person’s religion in the additional purposes of the Act. However, a child’s or young person’s creed is listed as one of several factors to be considered throughout the new Act. “Creed” is defined to include religion.

Exactly. If you are running a halfway house and they tend you a 16 year old first nations runaway who is gay you have to support his lifestyle choice and his first nations heritage.

That is all this bill is doing. Previously there were some people who took in foster kids for the sole reason of turning them into born against Christians. These foster workers are now not allowed to do that. They cannot erase first nations customs or tell a foster kd that he is going to hell.

They are supposed to be there for support. That is all this new set of rules is there for.

The main parts you want to look at are 74(2), 74(3), 101, 102, 109.

74 Child in need of protection
(2) A child is in need of protection where,
(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>The dick chopping section, where if it is deemed your son is in psychological/emotional suffering, the state will take him away from you and place him in a family (109) where he will get his dick chopped off
See The magic clause is:

Best interests of child
(3) Where a person is directed in this Part to make an order or determination in the best interests of a child, the person shall,
(c) consider any other circumstance of the case that the person considers relevant, including,

(i) the child’s physical, mental and emotional needs, and the appropriate care or treatment to meet those needs,
(ii) the child’s physical, mental and emotional level of development,
(iii) the child’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression,

> (c) consider any other circumstance of the case that the person considers relevant, including,

>literally any fucking reason

See

But none of these laws apply to families. You are cherry picking strange shit out of context.

These are rules for care homes on what they have to accommodate for their temporary kids. This is not a law that lets the government come into a normal family home and take a kid away because SJW judge said so.

Where can you find the home addresses of Canadian politicians so parent groups can protest there directly?

Where can you find the home addresses of Canadian politicians so parent groups can protest there directly?

>None of these laws apply to families
>The Bill literally nullifies the previous entire Family act and enacts an entirely new one
>Doesn't apply to families

Place of safety
(4) For the purposes of the definition of “place of safety” in subsection (1), a person’s home is a place of safety for a child if,
(a) the person is a relative of the child or a member of the child’s extended family or community; and
(b) a society or, in the case of a First Nations, Inuk or Métis child, a society or a child and family service authority, has conducted an assessment of the person’s home in accordance with the prescribed procedures and is satisfied that the person is willing and able to provide a safe home environment for the child.

>Nice try Beniamin

>(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment,
>the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child
>the child's parent
You're a fucking retard. Why would a law intended purely for halfway houses include specific provisions for targeting parents?

So Canadians think people belong with people like them?

So going to deport your minorities by the same logic aye?

>the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child
Foster parent yes.

It's like politicians want to see how far they can go before they get murdered.

>the person is a relative of the child or a member of the child’s extended family or community; and
>(b) a society or, in the case of a First Nations, Inuk or Métis child, a society or a child and family service authority, has conducted an assessment of the person’s home in accordance with the prescribed procedures and is satisfied that the person is willing and able to provide a safe home environment for the child.

That too. A troubled kid can go live with his uncle if his own parents are in jail or dead. That is an alternative to a foster home under this bill.

I don't see the word "foster" anywhere between "child's" and "parent." Is it written in magical ink that only shills can see?

Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017 / Loi de 2017 sur le soutien à l’enfance, à la jeunesse et à la famille
Deferred vote on the motion for third reading of the following bill:

Bill 89, An Act to enact the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017, to amend and repeal the Child and Family Services Act and to make related amendments to other Acts / Projet de loi 89, Loi édictant la Loi de 2017 sur les services à l’enfance, à la jeunesse et à la famille, modifiant et abrogeant la Loi sur les services à l’enfance et à la famille et apportant des modifications connexes à d’autres lois.

The Speaker (Hon. Dave Levac): Call in the members. This will be a five-minute bell.

The division bells rang from 1158 to 1159.

The Speaker (Hon. Dave Levac): On May 31, 2017, Mr. Del Duca moved third reading of Bill 89, An Act to enact the Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017, to amend and repeal the Child and Family Services Act and to make related amendments to other Acts.

All those in favour, please rise one at a time and be recognized by the Clerk.

Ayes

Albanese, Laura
Anderson, Granville
>Baker, Yvan
Ballard, Chris
Berardinetti, Lorenzo
Bisson, Gilles
Bradley, James J.
Campbell, Sarah
>Chan, Michael
Chiarelli, Bob
Colle, Mike
Coteau, Michael
>Crack, Grant
Del Duca, Steven
Delaney, Bob
Des Rosiers, Nathalie
>Dhillon, Vic
Dickson, Joe
>Dong, Han
Duguid, Brad
Fife, Catherine
Flynn, Kevin Daniel
>Fraser, John
French, Jennifer K.
Gélinas, France
Hatfield, Percy
Hoggarth, Ann
Hoskins, Eric
Hunter, Mitzie
Jaczek, Helena
Kiwala, Sophie
Lalonde, Marie-France
Leal, Jeff
MacCharles, Tracy
Malhi, Harinder
>Mangat, Amrit
Martins, Cristina
Matthews, Deborah
Mauro, Bill
McGarry, Kathryn
McMahon, Eleanor
McMeekin, Ted
Milczyn, Peter Z.
Miller, Paul
>Moridi, Reza
Murray, Glen R.
>Naidoo-Harris, Indira
>Naqvi, Yasir
Potts, Arthur
>Qaadri, Shafiq
>Rinaldi, Lou
Sandals, Liz
Sattler, Peggy
Sousa, Charles
Tabuns, Peter
>Takhar, Harinder S.
Taylor, Monique
Thibeault, Glenn
Vanthof, John
Vernile, Daiene
>Wong, Soo
>Wynne, Kathleen O.
>Zimmer, David

It is a subsection of a bill about foster parents and halfway houses.

Don't let alarmist websites spoonfeed you strange stories like this. To call OP's article a deceitful attempt at cherry picking is an insult to fruit pickers worldwide.

The Speaker (Hon. Dave Levac): All those opposed, please rise one at a time and be recognized by the Clerk.

Nays

Arnott, Ted
Bailey, Robert
Barrett, Toby
Clark, Steve
Coe, Lorne
Fedeli, Victor
Hardeman, Ernie
Harris, Michael
MacLaren, Jack
MacLeod, Lisa
Martow, Gila
McDonell, Jim
McNaughton, Monte
Munro, Julia
Nicholls, Rick
Oosterhoff, Sam
Pettapiece, Randy
Smith, Todd
Thompson, Lisa M.
Walker, Bill
Wilson, Jim
>Yakabuski, John
Yurek, Jeff

>The Clerk of the Assembly (Mr. Todd Decker): The ayes are 63; the nays are 23.

>The Speaker (Hon. Dave Levac): I declare the motion carried.

Be it resolved that the bill do now pass and be entitled as in the motion.

Of course that subhuman Wynne is on there. Will forward this to the relevant parent/teacher groups.

I legitimately hate my country now.

>You're a fucking retard. Why would a law intended purely for halfway houses include specific provisions for targeting parents?

>Why would a law intended purely for halfway houses

First line of Bill: repeals previous entire childcare act (including biological families, halfway houses, foster care, etc) and replaces it with a new one.

>Don't let Alarmist websites spoonfeed you stories
>Public Legislative Assembly of Ontario Website

???

The entire reason this bill exists is because Ontario groups homes were found to be unsafe for both children and the foster parents or other workers who care for them.

Last year a particularly savage prairie nigger set fire to his group home and killed several people. People rushed to make excused for the kid, claiming his first nations heritage and sexuality were not respected. This bill is a knee-jerk reaction to "guarantee" the troubled transgender mixed race runaways will get the care they "deserve".

I honestly think those little savages need a bullet to the head. This bill is just giving kids more rights when they already have way too many already.

Now that's a fucking double barrel statistic if I've ever seen one, and I'm a fucking homophobe. Your shit arguments just make us look like the idiots they portray us as.

>lifesitenews.com
To call this "Canada's infowars" is going too far. Infowars has at least some facts mixed in their rhetoric.

really you guys should have car bombed these scumbags a long time ago but i guess you are waay to civilized for that so keep waiting maybe the race war will happen tomorrow or maybe later who know

Just kill them(when they try) user, they have no right to do this.

Children services in Canada will take your kids away from you if you literally don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

Do you think Dyke Wynne literally waited until the last day of parliament to sneak this bill in?

Canadian media is more subversive and submissive than US media. If a provincial or federal leader asks them to keep something low key, they do it. They even openly state that politician's "personal lives" are off the record, and won't run stories on it. Harper and his wife are both gay.

Remember the former foreign affairs minister John Baird suddenly resigning? He got caught one too many times having open-air gay drug orgies at a London property of the Canadian consulate and it was about to blow up. He resigned suddenly and joined (((Barrick gold)))'s Board of Directors.

>inb4 John Baird isn't gay

Go find 1 fucking "mainstream media" story claiming he's gay.

>argumentum ad hominem

Provide one point that is false to have any credibility

>OP desperately defending his thread and shillign for his shitty canadain backwater website
Do lifesitenews pay you to start these threads? This is what? Your third or fourth time doing this same thread today? Same lies and copypaste every time too.

Go advertise your bullshit somewhere else.

>Literally ad homineming to a ad hominum exposure

You can't dispute a single fact, caught in multiple lies, shilling to the max, etc

Brazil, what's your brazillian story?

>$0.10 has been added to your account
>Thank you for support us at lifesitenews™
See you next thread. You will be at it all week I presume?

>Shills are Fascists
(((wew lad: the post)))™

Show us where its fake liberal subhuman. Show us which line in the law exempts families. Show us.

Time to buy a gun to defend myself and my future family from the fucking government trying to ruin our lives. They wouldn't be getting my kids easily.

You literally have 0 civil rights if Child Services decides to take your kids

>literally fake news

I've read the whole bill... you Sup Forums fags always get upset over the minutia

So is this Canada getting ready to accept Pedophilia as normalcy?

I make a lot of jokes about you leafs, but come the fuck down to America, bros. You don't deserve this shit. Trump will take care of you. Everyone here will love the shit out of you.

This bill is making me wonder if there's no terrorist attacks in Canada because the government covers them up so quickly

is Canada going to be the start of Oceania?

I wanna either go back to Montana or try somewhere that looks comfy like Manchester, NH

Probably the most vile thing I've read this week, including England's weak response to terrorism. Is there any limit to this degeneracy we've found ourselves in?

Totolirantarism

We already are China here on the west coast. 75% of the population of Canada don't even identify themselves as being Canadian first

Let me rephrase this:
because the Canadian government & media seem so outrageously fucking ridiculous I wouldn't be totally surprised if this was the case

>No Terrorist attack

What % of those victims in London were white? What % were shitskin? Shitskin Mohammeds knifed a 30 year old Canadian BC homeless shelter volunteer set to make white babies with a White Brit

Also can Canadians apply for refugee status now?

I'm Catholic, I literally fear for my safety/way of life/whatever

>christian couple
>easter bunny isn't real
>but sky wizard is.