Good afternoon there, wageslave!

Good afternoon there, wageslave!

Don’t mind me, I just woke up after staying up until 4 am last night. You wouldn't know such pleasures though, as I'm sure the boss man needs you at work bright and early!

Think on the bright side though; the week is nearly half way over! Keep up the good work! Tick tock!

I grow weed man haven't got up before noon for several years.

I wish the work week was half over

Send me some.

>I get paid $83K to work 3 hours a day
It's a good feeling.

What do you do? Can we switch jobs?

Get a genetics degree and move into commercial research. I also get to choose my schedule and work alone.

at least I have my own place.
Tomorrow, I get to be a NEET for a day

>neet for a day
That's not how it works you fucking normie, get out

But im all alone, isn't that the NEET life? All I have is my dream, fampai

>I'm sure the boss man needs you at work bright and early!
and no one needs you

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

I'm going for a PhD in molecular biology. I'll be there (or a similar place) soon.

You know who needs you? Mr. Shekelsteinbergwitz. You are the literal slaves of God's chosen after all.

Why are you so upset? I do my hobby every time I get off work and exponentially approve, I even picked up pimsleur courses from the library and I'm starting to memorize new languages! Then I can live out my days in my comfy NEET home

>work
I told you to GET OUT

N O TALKIE

I don't consider drawing working. In my NEET pad I can dab and establish a consistent weekly distributing of my dank comics, since I can do whatever I want in my own place.
Soon I will be able to retire very early and just do fun stuff for a living

Not if i knock ur block off

>started at 300k $
>promotions and raises
>travel the world
>work as much or as little as i want
>can do anything i want, whenever i want

You NEETs sure have me beat, 4am? Wow! Mom is gonna flip!

Wrong board. R9K is the next door to the left.

>the week is nearly half way over!
>Sunday

Come on, at least post the right pasta

thats my salary for the year. I make enough to never worry about money thougj

you wouldnt happen to live in norther cali would you?

How's your mom's basement? Or are you an attic kind of guy. I bet she makes you stay in your room when company is over.

can you guys red pill me on computer engineering/cyber security degrees?

am i just going to cuck myself?

Let me guess, you're a "chef" at Wendy's

I work part time on weekends though?

can anyone redpill me on computer degrees*

i might try to get more sciency degrees if i thought i would make money

I've never understood the wage slave meme. You're either leeching off of your working parents or working taxpayers. You act like you've figured it all out but surely you realize if everyone did what you do that system would crumble?

That's what we want. So no more negroes will be in our vincinity

For anyone wondering, just learn Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Adsense, and Affiliate Marketing (all can be learned online) and you can make fuck tons of money. You can either be a hermit and do e-commerce and using all of these skills to generate income, or you can sell your skills and services to small businesses who don't know how to market in this new golden age of web marketing. In the case of the latter, it's best to find small businesses or firms who get paid a lot of money from individual clients and can afford to pay $1000+ dollars for your services, and are small enough to not be well known and who aren't great at marketing because their education is primarily one skill (think chiropractor, dentist, therapist, masseuse, etc.) Being an entrepreneur in general is always the way to go if you're willing to fuck up and fail constantly until you finally do it right.

When I say $1000+, I mean per month as well

Good afternoon NEET!
Glad you're finally up. I started my day waking up next to my gf in our apartment. I fired up the stovetop and started cooking bacon and eggs, and the smell woke her up and lured her into the kitchen just in my oversized gym shirt.

After breakfast I got into my modest sized but comfortable truck and drove to the office. I've been working hard, and my boss (total milf) clearly has the hots for me. The guy above me is transferring to another location in August, so I'll be taking the promotion to his position when he goes. It's gonna be great, the raise in income and benefits means I think I'm going to be in the position to have kids, so I'm going to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

I'm so grateful to live in America and to have the upward mobility made possible by my work ethic which has made me stand out at work. I plan to have three kids, and if I eventually make it to regional manager in the next ten years I'll be able to buy a house in the neighborhood I've been eyeing. God bless you and God bless America.

>half over