Is this the End?

The whole world is going to shit and I don't think it can be saved. Armageddon is coming, God will call his people home.

Pic related

Everyone's been thinking this for thousands of years. No.

Fpbp

It is, it ended in 45' but we kept on going, literally dead man walking

God destroyed the world once for its immorality. He destroyed sodom and Gomorrah for it as well. Our culture has become so degenerate how much longer can he wait.

It can get worse. Much, much worse.

Sure does feel like it some days.
Nobody knows when the end will come, though. The rational part of me says something like There's never a bad time to get right with Jesus, though.

According to Revelations it will get much worse.

There are tendies in the freezer
Beers in the fridge
Sup Forums is open 24/7

Actually no. It just seems that way.

When there's less bad stuff happening, we notice the bad stuff that does happen more.

The sad part is that the $/death is probably 1,000s of times higher than it was 100 years ago. Sucks that one of those little blue tick marks probably took a $100k missile.

First and up most is that Jesus is a myth and all gods are man made. There for only man can cause Armageddon.

>ignoring the 18,000+ nuclear warheads possessed by U.S. and Russia

Kinda effects the gravity of the situation don't you think

Jesus returns after training with King Kai to defeat Satan once and for all.

Find out what happens next on Jesus Ball Z.

Reminder that if you frequent Sup Forums, God is sending you to hell. Period.

Jesus hasn't returned for 2000 years. Christfags need to embrace a refugee dick with their anal sphincter for mother Sweden

Well shit.
But I suppose it's comforting to know that the shills will be there with me.

It is the end of capitalism

Bullshit

Just because there hasn't been a world war and we've been killing people who can't fight back we've been at war for longer than any other war its just covert. Idiots like you think were living in peace times. If we had a world war the numbers would surpass 1940's by a shit load autist looks at the numbers, but cant figure out the situation fuck you.

Heya guys,

Wanna play 20 questions with a higher dimensional being? If you guess my name I will tell you what is going to happen on August 21st ;)

2nd Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Scripture is allegory. When he said, "Sell everything and give to the poor" he was talking about giving up your materialism. He didn't mean sell everything, give to the poor, lie down on the street and just wait and die because you just gave up everything. He compares rich and children difficulty in entering the kingdom of God because rich are often owned and only allowed to be that way because they're under direct Masonic/Jewish (at that time Pharisees) control with blackmail, whereas children bear little moral culpability to dwellings in dark cults because they haven't been callused by the realities of the world. You're fucking stupid.

>M-muh shekels!