Redpilled black guy here

Redpilled black guy here

>Yesterday night at club
>Gently press random white guy on shoulder from behind and say "excuse me my man" as I try to get past him to get to bathroom
>He starts to tell me that I need to watch my step but as he turns around and sees me he apologizes and tells me to go on
>Tells me an hour later that he was sorry for starting shif

Why are most white guys so effete and pathetic when they are in our presence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcBCy5SYEps
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out nigger.

Brainwashing.

>see nigger push into me
>start to tell him to fuck off
>realize he apologizes
>feel a little bad about being rude
>apologize later

Kill thy self nigger.

Based

FUCKING BBBBAAASSEDD

I tapped him on the shoulder and didnt apologize for shit

I dont talk like a nigger so he mustve assumed I wasnt black until he saw me

another black here,stop going to fucking clubs you fuucking disgrace,HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS JAMAL FUCK

you americans deserve to be nuked by russia.

to you (black user), come to europe: pussy and support is waiting for you.

How else do I get laid without having to jump through hoops or paying hundreds of dollars?

White men have been emasculated en masse

Black guys have been fucked over too but ((they)) allow blacks to reinforce their masculinity via rap music etc

Lots of american white guys are pussies

Because it works the narrative the left uses. Your devaluing to them though, BLM used to be covered all the time and was used to drive people into voting for Hillary. Now that Trump has won, they don't want to foot the bill. Coverage will continue in 2020 though

youtube.com/watch?v=IcBCy5SYEps

Yeah I noticed white guys from Britain and Australia arent pussies.

However Europeans are, except for slavs

>Yeah I noticed white guys from Britain and Australia arent pussies.
lol. wrong.

You ran into a left wing "progressive". There seems to be a problem within white culture at the moment that is churning out these defective morons. We'll sort it out and normal service will be resumed.

The reason why "most white guys" are like this is because of the clubs you're hanging out in. It attracts that type of person.

The places I hang out in don't generally allow blacks in and if they do its more so as a curiosity for the day.

Betas will unilaterally submit to an alpha nigger like you.

turning cheek is a sign if wisdom

They don't want to be called racist so they overcompensate.

you get a girlfriend and fuck her. The club is disgusting, my friends take me there often and i fucking hate when random women touch me or try to dance with me. I fucking hate them so god damn much.

Disgusting 5/6/7-10 whores thinking they can pull who ever they want, disgusting beta males confirming them every time as well.

>MOLLY PERCOCET
MOLLY PERCOCET
>MOLLY PERCOCET
TOOO THE WINDOOOOOW
TO THE WALL
TILL SWEAT DRIP DOWN MUHHHH BALLS.

god damn i always feel completely pathetic when im there unless i get blacked out drunk, then I indulge and THEN i wake up in complete regret.

Ah you are upset he didn't turn a minor bump into a nigger moment

for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

Well you see white people aren't overcome by ignorance thus ruling out basic courtesy and small issues.

Glad we could educate you on this

Only liberals. These limp wristed faggots will be your only ally in the race war. Yep, you're fucked.

Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

working class white brit guys are the shit. Same goes for Aussies, youre correct

OP on right