House of Cards, Season 5

>House of Cards, Season 5
>mocking the travel ban
>muh Russia narrative behind electoral "hacking"
>Syrian gas and muh ebil Syrian regime
>mocking 360D chess cuckery
>niggers everywhere
This season is every liberal's wet dream.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/donald-trump-americas-first-tv-president/521640/
theatlantic
archive.is/AelUN
streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are you talking about. FU played everyone like a fiddle in season 5.

That was some serious 4D chess.

Forget to mention
>cuck & gay baiting

You've got to admit it does have some strong resemblance with the chess cucks saying Trump planned literally everything during his presidency.

Liberals love watching lots and lots of television

it was a good tv show to begin with but when Pussy Rot turned up in season 2(?)with their protest it became rediculous propaganda and nothing more than bait for liberals to watch.

is now shit. will not watch.

His wife cucks him in the end tho. So a woman took the White House.

I was afraid this was going to happen

no see

Isn't it funny that they put a corrupt Democratic protagonist instead of a Neocon Republican? The libtards don't notice it but the creators are actually mocking the Democratic Party.

put it with a spoiler tag you fucking asshole

They tried their hard to spun the Underwoods and paint them as "literally Trump".

[spoiler](You)[/spoiler]

I don't know if you noticed but they put the Bohemian Grove ritual in the new season. House of Cards is actually redpilled while trying to mask it to appease the dumb libtards.

dont watch the show so im gonna need a quick rundown

no they aren't, they revel in their own corruption and duplicity. Lying to people is something they convince themselves they have to do, because everyone else is just too stupid and selfish to see how great their ideas really are.

Liberals did the same thing with the show The West Wing back in the day. They had to use make believe as a substitute for their failed political desires.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/donald-trump-americas-first-tv-president/521640/

So does your cuck king

GAS THE LINKS, ARCHIVE WAR NOW
>theatlantic com/politics/archive/2017/04/donald-trump-americas-first-tv-president/521640
archive.is/AelUN

Kevin Spacey playing as a corrupt Democratic politician.

Hey Sup Forums

Should I finish season 4 and do season 5?

Who SPOILERS

... murders several of his staffers as part of a scheme to become President.

and he has a typical henchman you find in classic mafia movies.

what is this, tv? get your faggotry out of here queermonkey

anti leftist memery: streamable.com/te2b8

The leaf is actually right. The whole but this season in particular is all about how everything the public sees is manufactured and manipulative. It even pins the dems as doing most of it. Frank and Claire are supposed to be surrogates for Bill and Hillary. Their corruption and deceit traps everyone. They try to establish a political dynasty. They let fucked up shit happen -- or just make it up -- so they can leverage it for political benefits.

True, but one redpill doesn't do shit in a sea of blue pills.

It has been a while since I watched S4, so I don't remember much of it. Season 5 is quite average-bad imo.

Come on lad, this is somewhat Sup Forums related, isn't it?

I expected nothing less. I still enjoyed it. I also like this one line that was an obvious Trump reference.
>Politics is a lot like real estate

Point I was hinting at is that the Underwoods are very clearly a thinly veiled parody of the Clintons.

Don't forget the blatant feminist pandering. Bonus points for the male only cult

It was a shitty show from the beginning. Blame yourself, ya young dumb gullible faggot.