Antifa

Sup Forums should make a master list of unmasked Antifa scum and post it everywhere. This would be to hurt their chances of finding a job

Second. I work in tech and perform interviews at my company in the bay area. I do not want them here.

very good idea. whats going on with the facial recognition project? isnt there already a large database?

>antifa
>work

Are you talking about creating like a mass-graphic that we can spam everywhere in normie-land with throwaway accounts?

this

Useless, look at Yvette Felarca. She still has a job.
And non organizer ANTIFAs usually don't work, they are mostly angry rich kids with affluenza looking for excuses to break up stuff and beat up old people.

Why not

Is there any way that we could have bots constantly spamming their social medias

I've been thinking about this lately. I know absolutely shit for programming though. But I have thought about strategy.
We would need to prepare memes en-masse before hand. Lots of them.
Then we would need to prepare the accounts and bots. Lots of them as well. Get them active in social media shilling and whatnot. For a few days. (builds trust/followers/karma/fake internet points. w/e)
-
Then BAM D-Day Style Meme Warfare Invasion. So much that normies will see it. News will talk about it. Sites will be shit down. Pools-Closed style.

>forgot to add that this isn't necsicarly my strategy for antifa. But Conventional Meme-Warfare escalation.

This sounds good, however, we will need to be coordinated

che guevera nigga in the middle is a leader of the portland leftiecuck rioters

I'm down, if we can find an user or two that can program bots on different platforms. I don't think it will have to be anything too sophisticated (shits going to be blocked left and right once we land on the beaches of normie-andy). We would also need each user to create accounts on different platforms to run the bots on. Each user commit to making like 10 accounts a day for a week. get 100 accounts on that platform. Then collectively work on the meme package.

Then we would just need to coordinate the invasion time.

Stupid question, but what kinds of memes are we talking about here? do they need to be fresh dank memes or anything that will have an affect as spam?

>do they need to be fresh dank memes or anything that will have an affect as spam?
Dank is good. I'm thinking bigger than going after Antifa. I'm thinking about red pills. Everything we have that is a good first dose. (not hitting them with the JQ/Holohoax). something that isn't too hard to swallow, But things they won't forget, things that will nudge them in the right direction.

Let's put the message out. There are definitely people on here who are good what that stuff

I'm new to Sup Forums and living in normie land has taught me that normies, for the most part, will eat any shit that is in meme form. Unless it's too obvious what the message is. Subtlety is key, as are humourus platforms and witty captions ... memes!

Issues to explore

>>what messages will we put out in the first wave?

>>what platforms are most conducive to acting as a vector for these messages in subtle ways while preserving symbolic irony?

>>what kind of captions will best complement all of the above?

This.

Yeah welcome to Sup Forums we already know.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I truly feel at home now in this autismo

Kys nigger

Why you are such an asshole faggot