Who would win in an all out war?

Who would you root for?

Other urls found in this thread:

goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality
youtube.com/watch?v=mPEfArQU7tc
youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ISIS.
At least with them, if you follow the quran you're alright, with cartels you never know when you'll be in the middle of a shootout or a hitman mistake you for someone else.

Everyone else

Cartel. It's a business, criminal enterprise. Don't interfere, don't get hurt. Muzzies it's convert or die, fuck that noise.
Cartels are peaceful if you're not a fucking junkie or snitch or rival.

ISIS
>backed by Turkey and Saudi Arabia
>backed by thousands of beta as fuck leftist apologists
>most likely better trained (although both are dog shit)
Yeah ISIS has my bet.

Yea what about those bus killings?
Cartels have some crazy motherfuckers that will kill you if you look at them in a way they interpret as disrespectful, or just for sheer fun.

dont the cartels basically own mexico? anyway does isis go to mexico if so then hands down the cartels. if cartels expand the drug business to the middle east then it would probably depend on how many people get involved with the cartels drugs could totally turn isis into a bunch of druggies or sumthin otherwise isis wins.

I don't know, when was the last time a cartel member conducted suicide operations for his cause?
Get real here man.

I have some friends who work border patrol in South Texas. They are finding prayer mats ditched in the bush/desert at an alarming frequency.

Cartels are in it for money, ISIS is in it to destroy the west.

Or if they think they can make some money from kidnapping and ransoming you

Those are cartels lowest members sent on dangerous areas to induce fear.
Most likely those people get killed themselves by opposing cartels/police/locals while the smart ones collect the rewards.

this desu, that guy El 40 is a fucking animal, would rather be kindapped by isis than the zetas.

also this goregrish.com/video/1065/cartel-brutality

Cartels are far more vicious, but when it comes to logistics and resources, it's no contest. ISIS by a country mile.

That's low-level. Cartels, by definition, are trying to sell a product. They are drug dealers. Don't buy or use drugs? Look the other way.

Cartels
>better weapons than Mexican army
>given Intel and weapons by the cia
>cia likely makes money off the cartels so you'd bet they'd be involved
>200k dead since 2006
I'd say it be a close fight

tell the cartels they can have the poppy fields if they take out isis

>but when it comes to logistics and resources, it's no contest. ISIS by a country mile.

Don't be so sure. They are far more sophisticated than people think. They have their tendrils all over Mexico. The cartels that you see on t.v. all the time are the tip of the iceberg. The guys really in power are the ones buying out politicians and have pull over the president of Mexico. These guys even funded a massive multimillion dollar mall in Mexico City with all of the latest brand name stores just to launder their drug money. The entire Mexican government knows how much cartel money flows into the economy and they allow it because it is beneficial to their economy. The leaders of the cartel are near untouchable. El Chapo is just a scapegoat from a gang that isn't much of a threat anymore.

That isn't to say that ISIS doesn't have as good of a logistic network.

Also, the Cartel has diversified into selling gas/oil now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPEfArQU7tc

[citation needed]

ISIS. They have combat experience, ideology and motivated soldiers who ain't afraid of dying. Whereas, cartels are just a bunch of thugs.

cartel can buy and run a bullet factury. Isis can't.

Sand niggers are smarter than Aztecs savages.

Their handlers which is the same org.

Is he died? But seriously though they're both equally brutal.

The cartels are military trained. Los Zetas were trained by america if im correct.

>Cartels are peaceful if you're not a fucking junkie or snitch or rival.

Yes and no, there are several cartels and each one of them acts differently.
For example, Los Zetas use kidnappings far more often than other cartels along with fearmongering tactics (killing random people or destoying business). Meanwhile El Cartel de Sinaloa leaves civillians alone, focusing solely on drugs and killing rivals

>Sand niggers are smarter than Aztecs savages.
meh i rather being called a Aztec savage than beaner

Cartels are not any mightier than US military but ISIS still exists because they fight unconventional.

Hey I got a question for you, I'm gonna visit my parents in Puerto Vallarta next winter for a whole month. Any area I could safely solo travel you'd recommend ? Might check out Guadalaraja (or something) and Cancun for the beach

ISIS Chechens alone would do the job.

Yeah I'd support the Cartel. They bring us many good candies and kill beaners. That's called a win-win.

Hard to say they are both stupid morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JGaY9G59o8

From that IQ map I see posted around here, T*rks are the only muslamic country with the average IQ higher than Mexico, by like 3 points though. You're giving the beduin savage turk rape babies too much credit.

I don't think there's any good way to measure how they'd fare against one another in a war, but imo a group like ISIS is infinitely worse overall. You're talking about people who wage wars over drugs vs people who wage wars over ideologies.

Abu Waheeb is dead.

ISIS is certain to win as they have the backing of multiple Middle Eastern countries.