Politics and Social Media

What is the best way to approach politics on social media? I feel like posting about politics is just annoying the living fuck out of everybody and it is impossible to redpill anybody on the internet.

Name?

CAPSLOCK

throw some coins down the stairs and google whatever sound they make. You'll find her

Never force it on people, entice them.

Have you told them Bill Clinton is a rapist?

Chinkchinkchinkchink

Got it thanks

>post about politics and everybody just unfollows you
>post about politics and get a shitstorm of hate comments from old friends and acquaintances
>post about politics and pretend to have an "objective" discussion with some faggot, but both of you just want to kill each other
>delete social media altogether

Which is the best?

You can start by deleting your social media

since people are free to believe whatever the fuck they want because playing fantasy is a luxury in a first world country,

what you want to do is get their facts and figures wrong arguing on their side so "intellectuals" go out of their way to correct you.

everyone will think you're fucking stupid, but it works for Trump.

np

Just let the bots and shills argue with each other.

I know dozens of people who have been "redpilled," and it's usually from them reading arguments I have with die-hard lefties

Posting about politics on social media today is just like posting about religion on social media 10 years ago. It makes you look attention whoring faggot who just wants to debate. Keep it to yourself unless someone asks you.

>but both of you just want to kill each other
Best to just go with deleting social media if that's the case, because you sound like a brainlet.

politics and social media generally dont mix
its good for looking at girls with big tits and spying on a cute girl you know from work, that about it

God damn someone, somewhere puts their cock in her mouth, arse and pussy. Some cunts just have it all.

Lmao dude shut the fuck up.

There is nothing cringier than reading a facebook conversation between two people who are pretending to be "cordial" and "civilized" by having an "objective discussion" about the facts.

The overall tone of it is so disgusting, it is like a new form of virtue signaling. They are like "LOOK AT US WE ARE DISCUSSING SOMETHING WITHOUT ATTACKING EACH OTHER EVERYBODY LOOK LOOK LOOK" it's gay as fuck. Also, all sides of the political spectrum want to kill each other at this point.

Vicki Li I believe.

If they post something stupid you can make a sarcastic post showing how stupid they are, but keep it very light. You can also respond to this with super boiled down arguments. Never get into a full on exchange on anything like facebook.

KEK

And according to you, you're one of those people. So best to just take Madame's advice and delet yer accont

I wasn't saying I do any of those things, I was saying those are the options when it comes to posting about politics on social media.

I deleted mine because that's all I was posting. I don't regret it.

they're not, tho. That's why I'm saying it.
What's the redpills you're trying to give people in the first place? It only works if you're fully woke yourself.

No those are the options

If they're the only options for you that means you're a brainlet.
how it feel?

No matter how intelligent or how well you argue your point, you always look like a little faggot when typing it out on social media

If you look like a little faggot no matter what, that means you're just a little faggot in general.

I'm in a groupchat with 75 normies, is it worth dropping subtle redpills or would that achieve nothing except alienation?

No. Don't redpill people because people like living in their own delusion. Redpilling should be a voluntary decision to prevent PTSD

I think it sometimes works if you just redpill on TOPICS and don't mention politicians or political parties or anything.

Like talk about the problems of globalism, not talk about why Trump is right about globalism.

only the most avowed alt rightist will attempt to post on Facebook. You probably aren't ready.

Do you like being redpilled? I didn't think so. Don't do that to your friends you fucking cunt

>tfw now have yellow fever