Evergreen closed 3rd day in a row

If you faggots keep this up, it might just have to be shut down for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

ada.evergreen.edu/~amysu/
youtube.com/watch?v=0LRoCmWWsG4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rp9EAMwhCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello there fellow evergreen student.

i just got this email too and was about to post it.

my class is all student presentations and exams this week.

this shut down has had severe consequences for my education. -.-

why can the school not just expel >pic related and be done with it, they are roaming the campus with baseball bats, what more do the police need.

>Evergreen
>education

nah

So... what's going on? I remember this school had some chimpouts a few weeks ago , but what's going on now?

Maybe you need to take it upon yourself to go up the chain and call the Sheriff, SBI, and FBI if necessary. It's racial intimidation.

Beat up some fucking hippies, you poofter.

Hide your ID, and go to town on them at night; take out singles walking around with a solid punch to the nose.

Stupid niggers.

Someone should just shoot them all like deer.

Someone larping on the phone as a Trump supporter threatened to shoot up the place.

fellow evergreen student here also. look at what was posted earlier lol

ada.evergreen.edu/~amysu/

No, they won't do shit.

Start fucking shooting them before they do the same. First it's baseball bats, next it will be niggers armed with Uzis.

The white race must rise and retake our colleges.

Destroy the apes.

Surrender the gumbo and nobody will get hurt!

If some Sup Forumstard is actually behind these threats...
Fucking stop it already.
It is not helping the cause.

How does a polack survive at Evergreen?

I went to WWU and even we made fun of you filthy hippies.

As Michael Savage says once a week, affirmative action has ruined universities. The apes can't keep up, so they chimp out. The only way you keep them from not chimping out is watering down the departments so the requirements for a 4 year degree are basically a glorified associates

This is why people send their smart white kids to private schools.

Keep the apes in their ghetto cages.

Can someone explain to me why this college is open to begin with? Do they have a trimester system? No summer break? Literally everyone else is out of school, it's not like Evergreen does research or something over the summer right? The only people I know who are still on my university's campus are taking summer courses or researching.

>Can someone explain to me why this college is open to begin with? Do they have a trimester system? No summer break? Literally everyone else is out of school, it's not like Evergreen does research or something over the summer right? The only people I know who are still on my university's campus are taking summer courses or researching.

some classes are already done, but for others, this is the last week of the spring semester.

this friday, june 9th, is suppose to be the last day of spring classes.

summer semester begins on june 26th

this week is suppose to be final exams and shit.

That must be one long Christmas break.

It's a Marxist indoctrination center. The only thing they care about is Jewing your brain.

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

Lmfao what a fucking mindfuck !! Thanks for reposting.

loooooooooooooool. this is a sign that we're winning. they're self-destructing.

Stfu leaf

Shareblue.

The Knockout Game, NatSoc edition.

All I see is a sign in page

>ada.evergreen.edu/~amysu/

gotta be a student to see the insanity that is the school forums

is your school really like, a tumblr-esque alternate universe where people ask what their pronouns are before speaking, etc.?

that's fucked up if so dude/xer

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>is your school really like, a tumblr-esque alternate universe where people ask what their pronouns are before speaking, etc.?

every first day of any new class has introductions where everyone announces there preferred pronouns.

they think it is 100% normal and have no idea the rest of the world does not do anything like that. -.-

>every first day of any new class has introductions where everyone announces there preferred pronouns.

Why have you yet to transfer to a real university? They did this at my first school and I immediately said fuck this and transferred to a small Catholic school near my house after a semester.

Then post screencaps you mongoloid

post screencaps you evergreen faggots

>Why have you yet to transfer to a real university? They did this at my first school and I immediately said fuck this and transferred to a small Catholic school near my house after a semester.

despite the bullshit going on, evergreen offers unrivaled freedom in independent study.

Why the hell would anybody go to Evergreen? It's not even a good school and has had a toxic liberal mentality sense before it was vogue.

>vile communist training center falls victims to the fruits of their own labor

I mean, okay. Whats worth talking about here? I hope they kill each other.

here is post linked to

it is one of the most active current threads ad has more likes than any other current thread.

if we had a universal basic income they could just stay home instead of pretending to be students

I'm honestly surprised they don't try to dictate what you have to research in order to follow an agenda.

May I ask of your field of study?

keep posting user, this shit is fucking delicious.

>May I ask of your field of study?

nope. would be too identifiable.

>keep posting user, this shit is fucking delicious.

here was the first response to that other post

notice how fucking reasonable, compassionate, and logical non-terrorist evergreen students actually are.

Understandable, I can only imagine what would happen if some of your colleagues found out you posted here.

Tag the place with Pepe

>notice how fucking reasonable, compassionate, and logical non-terrorist evergreen students actually are.

Ajax was right not to worry about the Baseball Furies.

>ada.evergreen.edu/~amysu/
>im not truely a bi sexual
Jesus Christ these fucking retards. Sup Forums has better spelling than these people.

Did you guys check out Bret Weinstein's appearance on the JRE podcast?

wife needs cal lab g d it fuck

1. Token black man (?). Every group has one.
2. Pissed off a white male held the door for her on their way out.
3. Daddy raped me.
4. This balding ginger's arm pits probably smell like Doritos.
5. That real quiet girl that would sit in the back of the classroom and read really weird books.
6. Lesbian with 7, on bottom.
7. Lesbian with 6, on top.
Fat chick: I'm just here because I was body shamed in high school.

Or to sum it up:

1-fat chick: Upper-middle class spoiled brats that have way too much time on their hands.

kek all these bitches think they are Harley Quinn. I hate hollywood so much.

Joe Rogan had the teacher who this is all about on the other day. Definitely worth listening to, if you want to understand what's going on, on that campus.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM

Triggering causes the SJWs to waste their time and energy, stimulates their psychological issues, and distracts them from tangible goals, but most importantly it causes them to reveal their true repugnant selves to normies.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM AND WE WIN.

Gee its just like how the economic populism of Occupy was destroyed by Wall Street bankster-financed toxic identity politics.

lmao you idiots go to a state school with a 99% acceptance rate what a joke

Christ, can liberals ever just fucking talk, without making it a fucking word salad?

God I remember when I used to be this verbose, thinking I could write. Its fucking masturbatory. The I read Hemingway.

Yep.

I'm betting the school is shut down by the state, and the entire leadership fired, and quite a few people expelled, and the rules on campus rewritten.

There's no going back from the place the current administration has let it become.

Get your friends together and beat the shit out of them, problem solved. The only reason retarded SJW beliefs exist is because we allow them to exist, they're weak both mentally and physically.

Can someone in Russia or something call in another bomb threat. I live near Evergreen and find this shit hilarious. Keep it going!

>If you faggots keep this up
what have 'we' been doing?

he could have written this with a lot less distilled academia.

>Thus far, Not-so-great, strategic perspective, highly suboptimal (tremendously lukewarm), concerning trajectory, problematic, "We" are largely aligned in our greater objectives.

Write some vigor or none at all, fuck.

Maybe there is an opportunity to take populist policies which improve the general well being and security of the people, and to link them up with anti-immigration and even white nationalism.

Nogs might even support segregation if it meant they got to run theri own cops and had jobs. Remember: Marcus Garvey, the founder of black nationalism, was allied with American nazi party.

>Doesn't bother to capitalize "I" most of the time
>Terrible and confusing sentence structure.
>Wrong too
>Rarely uses capitals at beginning of sentences.

I've begun to notice that none of these students can functionally articulate their grievances or express themselves. They're so fucking dumb that they are actually incapable of bitching effectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LRoCmWWsG4

It is meant to provide authority via unclarity of the argument.

Miniskirt guy posted his statement
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8rp9EAMwhCo

Your cuck president will agree with this

Of course not, every one of them is a gigantic pussy, and even these people speaking out are handcuffed by fear. They won't be honest and really speak their mind because the dogma that they themselves buy into would turn on them in an instant. They are afraid of offending, afraid of being called racist, afraid of not being a good ally. They're brainwashed little commie faggots that are so stifled you could barely count them as alive.

Preventing anything close to that is exactly the purpose of identity politics, and why banksters are financing it.

Sup Forums should for instance be heavily memeing for public banking. Everything we spend on infrastructure is financed, meaning the jews get their cut. Except its not a cut, its the whole pie. A bridge in California cost as much to finance as it did to build.

States like North Dakota have public state banks for infrastructure financing, agricultural loans, etc, and the jews' sticky fingers are kept out of it.

That is the kind of economic populism that scares the fuck out of banksters, and why they'd rather watch the world burn with transgender antifa riots etc.

Wow. Whoever wrote that reply is intelligent. Not like that protester girl struggling to read a paragraph

That's just bad writing though. Its a masturbatory display of verbosity. Conveying the same information concisely would be intelligent, not this narcissistic exercise.

>verbosity
>"Not-so-great"
it's a lot of hem-hawing

They have to refrain from expressing any strong opinions because even their inner monologue is cowardly.

can soemone give me a quick rundown on Evergreen College? It's been a while since i came to Sup Forums

>cuck president bows to SJW crybullies
>if you give them an inch they take a mile
>try to make a no whites allowed day
>one professor disagrees and points out its not a protest but actually opression
>crybullies call for his dismissal
>crybullies take over campus, blocking campus police and staff in their buildings and taunting them
>cuck george still trying to appease them

That's how people get A's in college, though. They learn to "sound" smart and then begin to write more practically once out of academia

if the poster wasn't actually LARPing...

lmfao this is unreal

The same thing for me at UW, we have 10 week trimesters with a week of spring break between winter and spring (with fall being before winter break)

for some reason I feel like some user should "leak a story" to local news papers about the prof in question claiming he's actually a member of the local KKK.

If there is a local KKK in the area, get them in on it too.

Will Evergreen live to be a cautionary tale for other colleges to circumvent the same shit from happening at other campuses or all other places of higher learning perpetually fucked beyond repair?

What happens now?

why not whip the entire campus into a frenzy by claiming nazi supporters are there, and start ousting random people for voting for trump

Fuck dude i remember when i was in college and had to make everything i wrote as long as possible to meet word minimums.

>911
behold, integers of the false flag have spoken
it's the new yelling fire in a crowded theater

I dont understand why parents of monsters like this make it worse by giving them horrendous haircuts.

honestly, if there exists an email account for the evergreen protester leaders, all you would have to say is that "so-and-so" professors are trump voters, and you know so from experience, voter cards, family, whatever. Students are easier to blame since there is less suspicion. Could start with some real ones, and then when you have their trust, you just start naming random plebs.

I wonder if she knew David Bowie

you really can't do much with the hair to make that thing easy on the eyes, although you could probably shave its head and make it covet the ring of power I guess.

this is what happens when niggers a get a free ride to college

It sounded incredibly jewish

Du bs agree Hemingway is still the big swinging dick of literature

Shit, not where I went. Turn in something like that and my English Comp. professor would have laughed in your face as she was failing your "overblown prose" writing ass.

>problematic
>unifying values (kill whitey)

lmao I'm just about to graduate WWU. Bellingham is such a beautiful town, it's too bad any time politics come up hippies start chimping out

> MUH FREEDUMZ OF SPEECH ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES

> I DONT WANT BLACK PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME FREEDOMS THOUGH

3 days without a college having the ability to indoctrinate impressionable young minds

are these negros /ournigs/?

they all went faggot

I hope this behavior takes off.

The Evergreen debacle is vaguely the same premise behind Battle Royal and why the government started forcing students to kill each other in mortal combat.

I hate the politics in urban areas of the pacific northwest. The people that live here are one of the most privileged people in the U.S., but they still find something to bitch about. It seems like everyone wants to fight for a cause just so they have a purpose in their sheltered life. Outside of the cities are hard-working country folk that are the polar opposites of these entitled brats.

Evergreen is a good school for people who don't mesh with the cookie-cutter college process, but some just go there because they're too retarded to go anywhere else.I knew a guy who went to Evergreen and majored in Penis Puppetry.