CNN Staged a protest in London. Watch

What did CNN mean by this. Like they make it so easy to call them out on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObbTX_nMGk

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rebuts-claim-they-set-up-a-pro-muslim-shot-during-london-aftermath/
mediaite
archive.is/HrGAm
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg
youtu.be/aI2AIu9oBJg
youtu.be/2ObbTX_nMGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN is very fake news.

Bump for the lulz

I hate them more then the radical Muslim terrorist

Bump

For christ's sake we've caught the fake news, red-handed, LITERALLY FAKING NEWS.

Why are we not running with this? This shit should be getting pushed by every fake fb and twitter account we've got.

Prove this is real

Post this everywhere. Jesus Christ. It even looks like it's going viral. This could kneecap CNN in a decent way.

>(((prove this is real)))
(((You)))

They'll shut it down.

There's probably a little rat running to the phone to have youtube pull the video after seeing this thread.

It's the internet buddy, you can't scrub shit that easily.

Then get it started! Post it on Twitter, start throwing this video to various high profile youtubers, push this to COMPETING news sites and smaller news sites. Throw this shit on reddit then have people get pissed about stuff being "taken down" for the umpteenth millionth time.

Action starts with you. If you aren't seeing this anywhere else, it is your job to start shitposting about it in places you don't see it being posted in. Its that simple.

Get it to Trump

He'll want to see it

Already on it check #twinpeak

bump

You roody-poos better be spreading this. I would be if I weren't going to sleep in three seconds.

This has been debunked already autists.

mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rebuts-claim-they-set-up-a-pro-muslim-shot-during-london-aftermath/

Here's the archive

>mediaite com/tv/cnn-rebuts-claim-they-set-up-a-pro-muslim-shot-during-london-aftermath
archive.is/HrGAm

>W-we were only """directing""" the protestors! Honestly!

That's Becky Anderson in the video you fucktard.

This really needs to be WAY bigger news. Did anyone send this to Infowars or Hannity or Trump?

They're trying to spin it as 'the police were just letting muslims through to be photographed'

Sent it to hannity and infowars not trump.

Bruh, if Trump tweeted about this, this would be international news by the morning

(((directing))) them by giving them signs? Besides I am more worried about them (((directing)) the audience's view by making it look like it was full.
And besides, they don't get to make the news, they're supposed to report it.

at what point are signs given to them?

BS. That was an entire production crew. Seen smaller on movie sets. Why tell them how close to move in, some to stand, lower in front. FAKE NEWS

i have no idea about that, they likely weren't stupid enough to give them signs right before the started rolling footage. they likely gave them half of the cash a few hours before and gave them signs.
>ok make sure you show up at this place at this time and we will direct you behind the tape
>make sure to bring your sign or you will not be paid the other half.
>do not tell anyone etc etc

i'm just guessing but if i were putting together a fake news story i would do it like that. it's not hard and it's not AS OBVIOUS. it's still bad planing but at least you are not handing them signs as they are crossing the tape, that would be very stupid.

So.... CIA... I mean, CNN operates in london now, huh?

Yeah we're gonna have to drop that part then
This is still good to show what kind of narrative the MSM tries to push though
>white babbies get smeared across pavement
>oh no look at these dozen or so poor muslims that disagree with that oh no they feel so sad oh no look at the babby with a sign

oh they clearly got busted manufacturing news. this is clearly not organic and no one is stupid enough to believe that this would have happened if CNN did not set it up. there are some dumb people out there but no one is dumb enough to believe this is authentic in ANY sense of the word.

not a huge mark dice fan but he explains the implications and ethics of doing this in the name of journalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg

Mark Dice created a video good job men.
youtu.be/aI2AIu9oBJg

bump niggers

Bumping bumping. Don't forget to archive this YouTube video. AN NEVER FORGET youtu.be/2ObbTX_nMGk

I tweeted him

It's nice to know you two are on good terms :3

I know. We chit chat after a game of golf. He is a Nice guy, However, he has this odd fetish of grabbing women by the pussy.

Thanks for the archive, Harald.

So this the power of Sup Forums?

They were real protesters that were let trought the security cordon so that they could be in the shot. Why would they deposit flowers on the memorial thing before they even started filming..

How can you be so stupid?

I think there have been a better stage act

what event is this?