TRUMPS POWER LEVEL IS REVEALED

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829

>Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, accusing it of destabilising the region.
The countries say Qatar is supporting terrorist groups including the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Saudi state news agency SPA said Riyadh had closed its borders, severing land, sea and air contact.
It cited officials as saying it was to "protect its national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism".
Egypt has also closed its airspace and ports for all Qatari transportation, the foreign ministry said.

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/05/bahrain-political-crisis-shiite-militancy-saudi-arabia-iran.html
archive.fo/EHI1V
dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/
youtu.be/2PWltrkYrPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Udeid_Air_Base
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time to create another refugee migrant wave!

Assad must win at all costs!

>Qatar is a corrupt nation that harbours terrorists
Like we didn't already know this.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Are the Saudis throwing Qatar under the bus?

Every single country east and south of constantinople, harbors terrorists. Nuke it all. Its all shit.

Qatar isn't on trumps list

>The countries say Qatar is supporting terrorist groups including the Muslim Brotherhood.

>Saudi Arabia

1488D Chess. +1 for Trump.

lol and Saudi definitely is not harboring or training Terrorists

this

Saudi Arabia dindu nuffin, they're kangz and sheeit, Qatar is the real deal;

This is actually a big deal. This is about some kind of very strong case against Qatar. Wtf is this about? Which attack would warrant a response like this?

This is a good start.

Reminder that Qatar owns the largest share in the company that bought the Bataclan months before Paris attack.

Hillary and the State Dept. were also running weapons through Qatar to Libya, and receiving kickbacks at the Clinton Foundation.

Syria civil war -> Waves and waves of refugees into europe

This is a good start. Trump can't do everything by himself.

Bombing more Middle East countries to flood Europe with more migrants

EU needs to close their borders. Problem solved.

Ahem.

This is fascinating.

Does it mean that Qatar has moreso than the others has been a real stoker of terrorism? That's how I'm reading it.

What do you want, war with Saudi Arabia? This would be a World War, most likely.

Qatar is small and we can get the major ME powers to throw them under the bus for supporting terrorists (they are in fact guilty of this). So it's a message to other countries and a precedent.

Yeah and the fucking Saudis are wagging their finger. This is batshit.

does this mean Syria is free from ZOG?

the reason we destabilized syria was so qatar could build a pipeline through syria. if we're no longer friendly with them, syria should go back to normal in no time

see

Trump just got back. SA was probably give a ultimatum.

>Yeah and the fucking Saudis are wagging their finger. This is batshit.
It's very conceivable that the Saudis could be significantly more anti-terror than Qatar.

yes

Wonder what Fifa and the Olympic committee has to say next LOLMAO

the saudis are limp dick faggots, they can't even fight little yemen. They have to hire columbian mercs to do that.

How many Muslims will die if Qatar goes to war? Can they even hold off the other countries or is this gonna be a 72 hour war like in Africa last year?

Bahrain is rumbling again
Lots of internal sectarian attacks
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/05/bahrain-political-crisis-shiite-militancy-saudi-arabia-iran.html
archive.fo/EHI1V

>Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani with U.S. President Donald Trump in May 2017

The Saudis and who else? We could dismantle their military within days.

I'm not saying that this isn't a good thing, but that's like Sweden, Germany and France cutting ties with Britain because they're "cucks".

Why did they bother including Egypt in with a bunch of Arab countries?
Egypt is a black land.

Holy shit, my dad works in Qatar and I'm able to afford an education in the USA only because of that. If this causes my dad to lose his job I'M FUCKED GUYS, I'LL HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE SHITTING STREETS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

Qatar is where Ahmed the Clockboy Bombmaker vacationed for a year, correct?

The orb showed them

Trump "Knock off the terrorism or your motherland will be glass"

Someone has to be blamed, Qatar gets blamed for funding ISIS

Qatar donated to Clinton, which makes her look horrible to the public.

Now, Clinton is back under investigation.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/

>What do you want, war with Saudi Arabia?

I would rather we had left Afghanistan and Iraq alone and bombed Saudi Arabia instead

Qatar is tiny lmao

If you really think war with SA wouldn't be a massive regional war at least, I don't know what to tell you.

You might think Iran would like that, wouldn't you? I'm sure they'd love a fully American puppet in SA. Not.

The only choice is to pick on the smallest problem countries to make examples of them. At the very least this causes confusion and the bigger powers might think twice before pulling this shit.

It's the best of a batch of garbage "solutions".

Hours user, hours.

Fuck off anti-Gambian shill. Jammeh was /ourguy/

It would not solve anything.

Saudi Arabia would only become a worse version of present day Iraq.

You think Iran wants a pliant American puppet in Saudi just because they hate Sunnis?

It would be a fucking mess, completely worse than today in every conceivable way.

Never thought of it that way.. interesting

>wolrd war

kek nobody sides with saudi arabia , nobody that has NUKES anyway .. saudi arabia =isis sponsor

Reminder: Qatar bailed out Al Gore when they bought his failed Cable TV channel

This is only the beginning, by the end of Trump's reign, the zog will be removed. He has not even been President 6 months. Give him time, and trust in him. Hell, the USA will probably have control of the oil, and we can have 90s gas prices back. Qatar removal is just a stepping stone, but it is a huge one.

Smoke-screen.

drumpf BTFO

The Orb reveals all traitors

youtu.be/2PWltrkYrPc
Bitch might be getting hit hard soon

>The Muslim Brotherhood
Isn't that Huma Abedin parents group? Maybe that's why the FBI raided her house in Deerborn, MI today

>persuasion

No theyl be better than removed...why remove a pawn when it can serve you?

Exactly right.

Jesus, someone, inform the president that he's falling for Wahhabi tricks.

In reality Trump is probably like
>so whose side are we on and what is Bahrain?

Can we have Blockbuster back too?

The fucking Saudis get BTFO by the Houthi rebels on the regular

Wtf niggers! Look at my post. I asked a question. The get answered.

>redditspacing
not disagreeing with you, but you have to go back

Sure, and I'll throw in payphones and Michael Jackson as well.

Based Vince is the higher power

It sounds like this may just be these nations pushing back against Qatar for allying with Iran lately. Maybe just regional politics (probably) not really related to the terrorism we're concerned with.

>closed borders

i can't wait to hear the MSM bitch about their blatant bigotry and racism. right?

Sooo, is trump gone get the Iran deal money back?
Wtf is happening?

Shit son, if we thought the Muzzies were pissed off before,, imagine if we fuckin' nuke Mecca and Medina and Riyadh

How is this not simply about Sunni vs Shiite? Qatar is slowly moving into irans orbit, and they are bringing al Jazeera asking for the ride, which is unacceptable from their point of view. Saudi Arabia is the obvious prime move here.

>kek nobody sides with saudi arabia

Saudi Arabia is where Mecca is, the holiest place in Islam. If you attacked Saudi Arabia, every muslim across the globe would perceive it as a christian crusade and would start blowing shit up even worse than they already are now.

>Failing at greentext
Plebbit faggot detected

More like the saudis will just install their own puppet who will fund whatever groups they tell him to.

>Doesn't know the EU is welcoming them in with open arms because of the not all Muslims meme.
Lurk more, faggot.

Along for the ride

>gatekeeper to greentext
we got a mememaster here

>Trump visits Saudi Arabia
>Trump sells Saudi weapons
>Trump and (((allies))) in the region declare that Qatar is the sponsors of multiple terror organizations
>Saudis fights Qatar
>US sits back and profit
We the Jews now.

>Byzantine diplomacy
And you faggots questioned his arms deal.

>Trump’s supporters often chanted “lock her up” during his many boisterous campaign rallies.

>But upon assuming the presidency, Trump and leaders of the Republican-majority Congress displayed little appetite for reopening investigations of Clinton’s tenure as the chief U.S. diplomat and multiple persistent allegations of “pay-to-play” corruption involving the Clinton Foundation. Until now.

Only doing this to make people believe they are doing something for the 2018 elections.

>Saudi Arabia and Egypt
>Accusing other Middle Eastern countries of having the Muslim Brotherhood
fuckin
kek
When will America ever learn?

GUYS DIDNT CLOCK BOY MOVE TO QATAR?

>Christian crusade
Do I hear a DEUS VULT in this thread?

>failing to use toilets
he used it correctly

Didn't the Qatari ambassador just get his emails leaked? Maybe this is damage control

>The Saudis and who else?
Billions of pissed off Muslims.

Invade Saudi Arabia and it's basically all bets are off full blown Deus fucking Vult.

it is not hard to hit enter on a keyboard so shit can be easier to view faggot

>yfw clock nigger gets BTFO

We were always the Jews.

Guess so.

All of the gulf militaries are memes.

Underrated post

Time for more refugees fleeing from war.

All men of course.

This is counterproductive. Qatar will be punished, but SA will get good boy points for "fighting terrorism."

>now
Oh user learn your own story please, you are an embarrasment

>easier to view
how hard is it to read without spacing? not everyone is autistic like you.

How have people not yet realized this?

>now
Oh you sweet summer child.