streamable.com/te2b8
twitter.com/delmazokun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf Whitey

Looks like a elf.

ayyy que rico papi

so proud of my estate right now, thank God we didn't let fucking Morena win

Other than Oaxaca what other states morena can win?

nobody in mexico wins, papi

Bow down to your castizo gods, beaners.

Hispanic brown eyes. Must be 100% Aztec or Nigger.

So this is the fabled white hispanic, huh?

He should wear blue contact lenses to hide his Latino heritage.

BLEACHED

All Mexicans are literally Indians and worse than African Americans, they take all of our jobs they;re all on welfare and they're all unemployed lazy dwarfs that need to gtfo

lmao this nigga. if a lazy unemployed(?) mexican takes your job, you must be pretty much a legally disabled retard

Compare any African Empire to whatever shitty Spic civilization you want they all come losing

you cocksucking spic, fuck off

lol ok. whatever helps you sleep at night bro

Sorry bro, but I'll take spics over niggers any day of the week.

LOL

ayy lmao

what's his name? Looked up who the governor is and it's some fat guy, not this guy.

Alfredo del Mazo Maza.

looks like some queer
enjoy, op
streamable.com/te2b8

twitter.com/delmazokun
D E L M A Z O K U N

del mazo. he hasn't won yet. preliminary results give him as the winner by like 1%, but nothing is final

Mestizo Anderson Cooper

burger knows
Doesn't matter what do we do with our votes, we never win

Guero

beaners>jungle monkeys

Looks like Jon Stewart so he must be a Jew.

Enjoy your new kike overlords you brown headless manlets!

>Jewish obrador got triggered for losing
Its trump vs hillary bean version.

Mexicans wish they could be white

Bean boys have the better civilization of the past.way more advanced. Africans ain't shit. Took almost a century of breeding cotton pickers in the south and the only thing that did was make the NBA a little exciting.

please explain, how can you justify voting for PRI again? I don't understand. inb4 pejezombie, chairo or whatever new buzzword is in, only real arguments in favor of del mazo.

You guys understand this guy has made millions of bunk contracts and corrupt deals over the years? Do you understand the disgusting web of corruption that PRI has sunk itself and the country into? do you really think that fucking delfina or even amlo are going to make Mexico the new Venezuela? The economic reforms are done, there is no going back, the sole purpose of PRI has been completed and nothing good can come off more corrupt shitheads governing states, they all end up in jail or running off with your own money

Hi Oaxaca.

That kinda reminds me of the President of the Aleut Corporation. Aleuts are a native tribe (if tribe is the right word) in Alaska.

From my experience, a lot of Mexicans are hard working, family oriented people. Pay them $50 to move your furniture and they get that shit done fast.
On the other hand you have the bean burrito nigger-tier Mexicans.
Overall Mexicans in general are okay in my books. They just have to go back.

hey guys, let's vote another one in! this time HE'S DIFFERENT. at least he's not a corrupt commie!

Lol only a white man can fix the problems of the Mexicans. Mexicans can't fix their own shit.

>Mexicans are worse than Africans

Who else would clean my toilet and mow my lawn do yardwork for 30$. Certainly not a bunch of Niggers.

A nigger hating on beaners. Nu Sup Forums is pretty ridiculous and hilarious.

this stupid corrupt fuck has stolen millions

I would choose a spic over a nigger because they are not annoying and actually take jobs that no one else would. Niggers are a bunch of welfare gibs me dat society that lowers property value across the world.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes breath*

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>prefers niggers

WE

This is the future of north America and Europe. Shitskins governed by whites to make sure (((they))) keep getting their echoshekles.

It's literally one state and they lost by a very, very close margin. Next time and next year are toast for PRI. I'm just hoping fucking AMLO doesn't win. My money's on whoever the PAN-PRD alliance decides to nominate.

A WHITE MALE

jajajajajaja

Beaners are the best I agree. At least Mexicans love the US and want to integrate into our culture and actually have a decent family and to have children and discipline them to be respectful instead of Niggers that live like they are in the jungle.

>voting for any liberal ever
JUST

Wait I heard about that. My Mexican friend use to tell me he has connections to the Mexican mafia.

THE WEEB VOTING BLOCK STRIKES AGAIN

If I had to choose between beaners and niggers

I'll take the beaners sorry tyrone

Even beaners know what to put in power. Really makes you think.

Anime is indeed a mistake. Also mexfags seem to like anime way too much.

pandered useful idiots

>not liking anime

Cuck.

but delfina is winning?
wait wtf, he was 29% a few minutes ago

Anyone that wasa born before 2010 grew with anime 24/7.
Anime is censored how tho, no more anime in TV.

Boi not even beans like niggers, literally every race on earth with the exception of Abos can say "Could be worse, I could've been a nigger"

You know jackshit Tyrone.

And it is only getting worse

he's a qt

>African Empire

NOSOTROS

FUIMOS

REYES

Y

(oopsie)

16% of mexicans are white europeans

was he like the least corrupt or some shit?

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!

also checked

handsome AF

the spanish banged the mayans to create the mexicans

On this board? I doubt it.
Pure Aztec genes throughout the whole land, ese.

Nope

Mayates are a whole different race.

Bleach them and they could be easily mistaken for some fat asian

>100% aztec
>nigger
you must be new to this board or just life ese

I'm mocking the average Sup Forumstard (usually Anglo of some kind but there's plenty of infighting among the other Euros) about what defines "whiteness". I have to wonder if the fucking fools who buy into that "one drop rule" garbage ever stop to consider they're doing all the "shitskins" of the world a favor by boosting their numbers.

Do you even genetics bro?

shop some Legolas hair on that him

Spanish tends to=non-white by default, a lovely byproduct of (((education))). Pic related.

You have no idea. Anime is incredibly popular here. Yesterday I saw an older 40+ lady wearing a DBZ shirt.

55%

(Mexico
Estimates ranges from 11 to 56 million[1][2][3][4]
9-47% of Mexican population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

So, who is winning?

Isn't Oaxaca like an Indian Commie shithole?

That static encompasses mixed heritage.
Truly white mexicans are a minute group and live in the upper class enclaves of Mexico City and Guadalajara. Nowhere near 9%.

>by boosting their numbers
Also the opposite is happening. A lot of hispanics reports themselves as white, so not all whites are anglos as people think they are.

My very red pilled and "malinchista" professor said that he winning would be the worst thing that could happen. Welp.