MUH FALSE FLAGS

youtu.be/q5swHSN-VrY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY?t=10m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk
archive.is/UWKNb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_zero
streamable.com/te2b8
zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-24/conspiracy-theory-true-agents-infiltrate-websites-intending-manipulate-deceive-and-d
crisiscast.com/solutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is odd that two terrorist attacks would happen in the same place, being that bridges hold no specific function to terrorists.

This guys story feels a little suspicious.

SETH RICH

He also took this photo and another photo of people running, but he deleted them

>false flags are not rea-

he referred to the dead white children from the Ariana Grande concert as "Lefty Trendies"

but he supports Trump so he's literally /ourguy/

Hmm... really makes me...........
think

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY?t=10m40s

why is there a projectile at 10:40?

answer me Sup Forums

dont talk about 9/11 right?

ANSWER ME

Don't question 9/11 goy

don't question it!

youtube.com/watch?v=GsdiYUnKyzk

BetterBadNews looks at the difference between an agent of disinformation and a disinformation agent. Political satire rips internet surveillance, FaceBook fascism and the new Office of Information Regulation boss, Cass Sunstein.

In his capacity as a paid disinformation agent Cass Sunstein has the job of neutralizing the dangerous effects of critical thinking and unpatriotic science on curious but questioning citizens.

Government infiltration

Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper titled "Conspiracy Theories," in which the authors propose that, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."
The paper refers often to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Sunstein's position has been criticized by some commentators who argue that it violates prohibitions on government propaganda aimed at domestic citizens.
In this episode, John Young, co-founder of wikileaks precursor, Cryptome, fingers secret government and individuals not unlike Obama handler, Zbigniew Brzezinski, who is caught on video promoting the need for world government and global domination.

BetterBadnewz Berkeley Kid warns that the internet is a big spying machine.

>to track down and disappear students. assassinate. murder. kill.

archive.is/UWKNb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_zero

streamable.com/te2b8

>streamable.com/te2b8
it's just the cucks singing a song for the fallen, that will do nothing

>MUH FALSE FLAGS
I agree

zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-24/conspiracy-theory-true-agents-infiltrate-websites-intending-manipulate-deceive-and-d

if the bridges get blown up in a worst case scenario, no one can escape

>problem, reaction, solution

its a streaming video site nigger

would upload to youtube but fuck jewtube

He didn't say it was a false flag, he said that the government intentionally let it happen and that they want terrorist attacks to happen in order to enforce hate speech laws and other dumb shit.

He's right.

Just like Bush let 9/11 happen? He got a warning while on vacation on his ranch a month before.

I've actually never studied 9/11 much so I don't know.

But I agree with Jones, it seems like these politicians are intentionally bringing in terrorists and letting shit happen so they can have excuses to control the public.

Look at it today. May said she was going to "crack down on hate speech" in order to combat terrorism. Obviously this makes absolutely no sense, but they're just using it as an excuse.

No sincere politician would voluntarily bring in a bunch of shady foreigners in a death cult from a war torn country who openly want to destroy your country.

This witness said he saw someone in red with a large blade.

more witness stories

yup. just more excuses to censor us. they say it is going to be used to "crackdown" on terrorist, but it's not.

crisiscast.com/solutions/

thread ded

The London bridge tho

like the bridge isn't a key point in destroying a city, rite?

dont read this thread

don't look at my pants