Chinese birthing centers

Anyone in Irvine? Seen any pregnant chinks in groups?

These fuckers come and pop out their babies here for free and their kid is now an American.

There are probably few thousand birthing centers in Irvine or Orange County areas now.

Other urls found in this thread:

zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/赴美生子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what kind of crazy are you op?

you sure are a rare one

>Anyone in Irvine? Seen any pregnant chinks in groups?
Not Irvine, but Riverside. Yes, I see them all the time now. Never did notice them until a friend remarked that every single adult asian he sees is pregnant. Now, I notice everywhere- the mall, the supermarket, etc

Supposedly, Middle Easterners are starting to get in on this too. We've got hordes of Turks flying here to give birth.

btw, what do you mean by "birthing centers"

In case anyone was wondering because you can't read boxrunes or are fucking retarded, the woman is heading to America pregnant and coming back to China with her American baby

it's a fucking legit thing that is happening, you retard

Chink women are paying big money to fly to the United States, have an anchor baby, and then fly back to Chinkland.

sadly, this is not a drill, and it has been going on for decades

Give me a source. Any source

Birth tourism is a legitimate thing that happens and is documented.

Honestly I think the US needs to amend its citizenship laws in light of the ease of 21st century travel.

This has been going on for like 50 years. Did you just find out?

wiki in chingchong, translate that shit with jewgle, i dont have the time do do that for you
zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hans/赴美生子
t. chink

It's been a while but over at irvine it was always beaners every where! Chinks barely any where to be found.

Just look up "birth toirism". Its the same as spics coming and having anchor babies except the chinks don't want to stay they just want the kid to have the advantages of citizenship.

I'm from Irvine, can confirm. Plenty of pregnant Chinese and Korean women around here. The city advertises in China and Korea for rich people to come over and have kids and buy property. It's why your average sized family home is worth over 1mil over here.

I live in Orange County and have family that just bought a house in Irvine. On their street was a group of Chinese women living in one of the new houses. My in-law, who is a legal immigrant to the US, tried contacting law enforcement, but they didn't do shit. His HOA, however, did and they were gone in a week. Hoag hospital down there is a fucking anchor baby factory.

who cares, if they're rich enough to pay for this bullshit they'll make decent citizens

its the improverished 400 pound juanitas shitting out 12 kids on welfare beaching across the rio grande that kills us

Must be a long time ago then. I moved to north county from Tustin just to get away from all the bobblehead asians.

Jesus, you're dumb as fuck. Citizenship isn't something to be bought and sold. I like to think that we value ourselves a little more than that. People like you should just stay away from political thinking in general imo

i have more in common with rich chinese than poor americans

>Muh shekels

Found the Jew.

This loophole needs to STOP NOW.

The founding fathers would have never done this if they knew about Aerial transportation.

>i have more in common with rich chinese than poor americans
Well that speaks to their credit.

>no chinks in Irvine

u wot m8

Speaking of Jews, here is one of the players in this little game. Wolf "Bill" (((Handel)))

This actually happens.

t. us born chink

Let's shut these down

You think you have it bad now? How do you think the chinks took over Vancouver in under 30 years, welcome to your fucking future.

Just a small factoid for you California faggots. The sky is actually blue, not grey. Grey is NOT a normal color for the sky, what you are seeing is polition.

If you live in a place where a blue sky is a weather phenomenon, literally kys.

Vacationing in CA was a mistake.
A MISTAKE.

I hear more mexican jibberish than I do English. Fuck this shithole.

>He doesn't know about June Gloom
Fuck off, locals only

Jokes on them, now their liable for the US's global income tax.
I'm sure the IRS can deny voting rights if you owe the government back taxes.

Chink detected. Go home you yellow jew

>*raises paw*

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon! lolololololollololollollo

lol it's been chinked

Yep. Can confirm. I live in Anaheim. Just this morning, I went to South Coast Plaza with family and I saw lots of Asians. I said to my mom "I want to go to Rodeo Drive so I can see white women."

fucking bomb it then. Be a cool kid like Mcveigh dont be a bitch.