Lets give this fine man a round of applause boys!!

One of our brothers kills Dindu trying to drown its baby's. 2 bullets made the word a better place, saves the tax payers money to

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4269624/cash-freeman-oklahoma/
sgammo.com/product/brown-bear/500-round-case-9mm-luger-brown-bear-115-grain-fmj-ammo-barnaul
nydailynews.com/news/crime/okla-man-fatally-shot-neighbor-drown-twins-article-1.3220591
archive.is/fzvIq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inquisitr.com/4269624/cash-freeman-oklahoma/

Should have waited till the dindu kill its babies, then kill him.

>edgy xD

was it a coal burner

shit was so Cash

Concur. Nice trips.

how much does 1 9mm round cost

Like 11 cents.

Truly a great investment over incarceration

You can get like some Wolf steel core ammo for 25 cents. Literally spend 50 cents compared to thousands for incarceration. Its a win for everyone

sgammo.com/product/brown-bear/500-round-case-9mm-luger-brown-bear-115-grain-fmj-ammo-barnaul Its even cheaper!!

>Cash Freeman
This is like the Dyquon LaTisha of white people names

That is a funny name!

Every now and then pol has some good news on it.

> Confirmed case of "Only one who can stop a bad guy with a gun (weapon) is a good guy with a gun"

Gee, wonder if I will ever hear of this incidence again
Oh wait, I live in Germany, I shouldn´t have in the first place. Please excuse me, have to go to the next reeducation center

Cash "Drowning lil niggers? I pull the trigger" Freeman

Money to what? It's spelt "too", you illiterate mongrel.

>Lets give this fine man a round of applause boys!!
GREAT JOB Cash Freeman. THANK YOU.

good luck hans!

This is not a good thing. He shot one black to save multiple blacks from being drowned. His actions caused a net increase in niggers and if he had done nothing more blacks would have died.

He is a cuck you faggots.

>spelt

agreed

plus the guy would have been easily found and arrested for the murders

But what of the two nigglets he saved? Two potential lifetimes worth of welfare benefits and inevitable incarceration set into motion.

Yikes. This white fellow is going to get a lengthy prison sentence for this. Rightfully so.

Here are the facts.

White desperardo literally BREAKS INTO his neighbors home. then shoots and murders a nigger in a domestic despute with said niggers ex (shes likely a nigger as well but its never stated). The story makes it sound like its the gun wielding mans wife and kids, but its the dead niggers wife and kids. The white guy is completely unrelated and just wanted to get involved while breaking and entering.

Nobody called this gun wielding desperado, clint Eastwood wannabe. He simply burst down the front door at the sound of trouble.. WITH A GUN.

Look. Lets remove race for a second.
Imagine if YOUR neighbor burst down your fucking door with a LOADED GUN because he heard you arguing with your ex wife.

This is ludicrous.
We can assume she told her neighbor often her issues with the nigger ex, but lets not forget how cunning and conniving women are with their side of stories.

This is some bullshit.
The white guy is a retard. He did us a disservice. Should have let those nigglets drown. Should have let the negroid kill his ex. Then we would have the cops cstch this fucker and that would have been 4 birds with 1 stone.

But again, removing race. this is fucking insane that he burst the the door uninvited. It makes ke furious thinking about my own neighbors pulling a similat stunt.

This. Also why take risks for niggers?

so he was a white knight faggot.

The little Nigs will die anyway later in Chicago or some other nig city

>reddit xD

There are times when I actually like living in Oklahoma. This is one of those times.

Exactly. He heard arguing next door at the niggers filthy home.

He quickly ran to grab and load his gun. Then ran out his house, knocked on the niggers door. Nobody answered so he literally burst through the door like kramer, followed the sound of arguing and opened fire.

What a spaghetti spilling peace of shit. I wish he waited until the babies were done for before shooting a man with his back turned.

The article literally says he was shot from the back.
Which means he didn't even wait to process the scene in which he inserted himself into. He just started popping off rounds. Crazy!

Ada police received a call from a frantic woman around 12:30 p.m. saying a man was trying to kill her and her children. The woman could be heard screaming in the background through an open line, police spokeswoman Lisa Bratcher told The Ada News.

A 12-year-old girl who was in the home at the time rushed over to neighbor Cash Freeman’s house for help
nydailynews.com/news/crime/okla-man-fatally-shot-neighbor-drown-twins-article-1.3220591

>Nobody called this gun wielding desperado, clint Eastwood wannabe
Read the damn thing nigger
>A 12-year-old girl, who was not identified, was inside the home when the altercation occurred. As reported by NBC News, the girl managed to flee the home and ran to Cash Freeman’s house for help.

40 million to go. CASH CASH CASH

Figures Nigs go to the white man for help!

Beat me to it

Actually could have been feasible.

He could have kept screaming at the man to let the kids go until it was clear the kids had most likely drowned or suffered irreversible oxygen deprivation and then fired and then AH what a tragedy he was too late to save the children and no jury is ever going to convict him of any sort of crime for hesitating to take a life.

>Fuck off

The important part is that the dindu is dead

>Jewmer
The goyim know, Schlomo

Nice spin, .02 shekels have been deposited in your (((account)))

Prob a nig shill

Cash must have entered the room from where he had deduced was the place where the noises where coming from. He ran in to see the man holding the children down with one arm and holding a knife pointed at his childrens' mother. Cash looked at the mother, then at the father. The dindu and Cash lock eyes as the dindu points the knife at him. Cash pauses but thinks, "I don't want to die and this would end much easier if I do it." That's when he shoots the dindu. The mother rushes to the bathtub to make sure her children are safe while Cash, unsure of what just happened looks at the body, then at his weapon. "Oh shit!", he suddenly thinks. He's thinking clearly now, he has to call the authorities now.

That's what happened.

archive.is/fzvIq

And gas chambers, gas for cremation, a system of trains, and a network of camps.

CASH
FREE
MAN

I bet those niggers will grow up to harm him or his family.
Good job, HUwhite cuckold.