BASED BULGARIA

monkey goes on vacation to bulgaria and gets completely BTFO

>On our way back to the hotel we decided to walk on the other side of the green area near the stadium, again we get the funny looks from people but pay no attention, i notice a group of again young people sitting on benches in the stadium wall, one of them noticed me and my GF, she ran and told her friends then we start hearing a barrage of people saying " Hey nigger", "comehere nigger" , " Nigger Nigger Nigger".

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/02/22/jamie-foxx-target-racial-slur-croatia/98241846/#
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>uppity niggers

Is this all it takes to have niggers stop coming to our countries?

Is Bulgaria /ourcountry/?

lol I just looked at the thread.
>A lot of Europeans can be racist as fuck, but because of the monocultural nature of these countries, things like police brutality don't happen and these countries are seen as liberal paradises.
Are they admitting there's no need for police brutality in homogenous ethnostates because the peace keeps itself? It's almost as if multiculturalism is a catalyst for violence and unrest.

it bothers me when people say "step foot" instead of "set foot." also, he used effect when he meant affect. also, he is a dumb nigger. also, way to be based, bulgaria, although the only bulgarian i've ever known in the US was a douche.

>I don't think I'll ever step foot into this fucking country for the rest of my life

Goal accomplished.

>15% muslim

YES

Blows the mind.

Truth

there is a similar thing like this from a black british chick who went to some asian country, but i dont want to post the video here because she seems like a nice enough girl for a nig nog

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/02/22/jamie-foxx-target-racial-slur-croatia/98241846/#

Jamie Foxx target of racial slur in Croatia

BASED CROATIA

>*raises paw*

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon! lolololololollololollollo

well the only word we have for black person is нeгъp (nigger). In Bulgaria the word is not racist

>hear nigger a few times
>I don't think I'll ever step foot into this fucking country for the rest of my life
If only it were that easy

thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
YES
and just one terrorist attack that was aimed at jews and not Bulgarians. I'd say its pretty based

>Bulgaria
>liberal paradise

Just have 3 words for u KILL YOUR SELF!

>neogaf

Wow, they called someone a nigger, surely European will be saved

Somehow I don't believe this story. The OP could be some edgy Bulgarian teen.

Also
>Londoner
>Goes to a third world shithole for his 5th year anniversary

This story just doesn't checks out.

Confirmed Sup Forums is a hive mind.
I literally was just thinking about static shock.
was trying to find that scene where the nigger was puzzled about how he has an eyeball but no idea how it works.

Are these people aliens?

>"The bulgarian word for a black skinned person, or just anyone with a darker complexion is unfortunately "negur/нeгъp" which is derived from the N-word"
>liberals are this ignorant of history and linguistics

lol, that fucking thread is gold. they're saying it's racist that our word for a black person sounds phonetically close to nigger. fucking lmfao.