What are we going to do about the growing Kekistan cancer epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coLUIcGXBZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autists will get bored and move on and/or their bullshit will be come less relevant to everyone as more time passes.

See also: Anonymous

I think its all in good fun. Plus it gives the youth something based to unite over so I say let it be.

fuck off you cancerous tripfag

Ignore it like we ignore NZ.

treat it like cancer. Leave it alone so it festers and kills the host

Same thing that was done with "occupy wall street."
Ignore it until it gets co-opted by libtards then troll the fuck out of it.

This. It's autistic, sure, but it could be a lot worse, and it's definitely better than having nothing.

(namefag, not tripfag)

we need to start having dedicated cringe threads for these people

look at what they did for fedoras

I'd rather have cringy kekfags as an ally to defeat antifa

Holy shit k*kistan apologists need to leave

It's cringy as hell, and I wouldn't care if they didn't run around in public telling people to "GO TO LE BASED Sup Forums/POL/!!!!"

an excellent suggestion

Autism was a mistake.

These idiots should be shot. They are literally the next generation of fedoras.

>making fun of our boys on the front lines
why? d&c?

Reminds me of the cringy Chanology stuff from last decade. Same shit, different asshole.

stop oppressing the kekistanis. they are harming no one.

>fellow jews, what are we going to do about the growing christian cancer epidemic?

dont have to do anything. like everything reddit tier autists destroyed it. it will run its course with them just like it has here. then the cycle will resume with the next maymays.

If we keep it up, maybe people might realise how unserious identity on the internet is and we won't have to remember 46 genders?

Sup Forums has always been given to elitism. But in this instance, we can use our elitist proclivities positively by encouraging the >muh kekistan redditors to not only deflect attention from our true, higher-order information warfare ops, but to also spread disinfo about the directions our real plans and ideology are heading.

Basically, we can accomplish a lot with the mindset that we are the aristocratic class and they are the serfs and commoners. Noblesse oblige should prevent us from denigrating and antagonizing them unnecessarily while reminding us that our burden is to do what we can to steer them towards whatever useful avenues their faculties will allow they to perform competently.

So avoid treating them with disrespect, even though it's tempting to do so. There is honor in guiding the masses so that they might one day rise above their base position.

reddit ruins e everything

You understand you autists look just as retarded as the 46 gender people?

NRx as fuck.
pic related

Who cares if they're not fully redpilled. They're the jugenbund: young, malleable souls willing to act for the righteous cause, even if they don't understand it.

Cringe.

That bastard caused us so much trouble.

all these kekistan queers are basically the rights Trigglypuff, Carl the cuck and AIDS Skrillax

Hitler had a place for the mentally retarded and the anti socials, and it sure as hell wasn't in his Hitler Youth or the SS.

This.

All you dipshits brought this upon yourselves.

Fuk, is that the guy from rebel media? I knew they were trying to infiltrate the right again. I always thought he was a suck up to the liberals

distance ourselves from it and blame it on plebbit

Yeah, it's Gavin. He is even married to a Squaw with two bi-racial children. He also shoved a dildo up his ass on his show.

youtube.com/watch?v=coLUIcGXBZ0

Difference is we know it's a joke, the 46 gendered people literally forgot and started taking themselves seriously.

They have stolen our meme, just gonna have to accept it. Pepe is still good though, and kek is still our meme kind of but this kekistan shit is gone to the shitter.

Nothing because we're the retarded autists that created it. We're reaping what we sowed.

Also, this is the anonymous bullshit all over again.

>jew
>kekistan

checks out

aww special snowflakes engineered to make fun of other special snowflakes are now unhappy that new special snowflakes are copying them?

What do you mean by "We"? I think the kid in the kilt looks fucking awesome. Of course, I might be a bit biased, being part Scots myself.

No.

Well there you are, infiltrating no doubt. Anonymous5 is right again ffs. Dont want to believe that guy, hes batshit

I agree! We need to move on to the alt-left guys. Its FAR superior with no cringe

> CNN: Are Fidget Spinners A Gateway to Hate Speech?

>calling a namefag a tripfag
>not knowing the difference
its time for you to leave, newfag

It its all their fault though. Them and Sarcuck. I've noticed since the Kekistan epidemic there are very few Pepe posts here now. They pretty much killed it.

Pog ma thoine and piss up a rope.

memes IRL are always cringe no matter what.

that said, I don't give a fuck cause I don't hang out with high school kids so I don't see this shit.

>chanology was last decade

I think it was Sargon of Mossad that did start it. Which is funny as he counter signaled against the whole Alt-Right thing and Trump from the beginning.

They are useful idiots. How many of you show up to rallies and engage antifa on their own turf? Some of these cocky idiots do it so you don't have to. If anything Sup Forums should manipulate them to do greater things.

Let it happen.
It's none of my concern and keeps leftards distracted from our real shenanigans.

This!

He probably had a gamergate moment. Realized there was shekels to be made.

>Pog
> CNN: Is The Alt Right Brainwashing Kids With Pogs?

For all its faults, NRx at least is based largely upon a message of hope. Even if people don't buy into all its tenets, it can still be useful as inoculation against the blackpill. Speaking of, I've been seeing more and more threads with people afraid that they're becomming blackpilled. I have to wonder whether this is some kind of naturally-occurring trend caused by more recent political developments or whether it's part of a larger demoralization campaign being pushed by dissidents.

They're our useful idiots. We're their "Greatest Ally" now

But they will take over the board. Do you want them to be the majority of pol?

The only thing we can do is stop tolerating it on this board.

>auscucks gets triggered by green flags and green frogs