Angela Merkel

She's still got it! Looks and brains!

Discuss how she's enriched your life!

Thicc

Hillary was cuter

THIKKKNNG NGg

im done now wipe up n fuck off whore

you can sense the impending evil in the little slut

she has helped me see the dystopian hell the left has in mind for people and motivated me to not have it happen in my country.

Bet they'd let pic related grab them by the pussy back in the day.

She's 11 in that pic, jackasses

Fuck off, they're two years apart.

She reminds me of that little cunt in every class that acted all perfect when the teacher was looking, but then instigated shit behind the scenes.

We voted in a complete retard as class president over that cunt in 5th grade.

One time the power went out and I had to search the folders on my phone for material to fap to. I located the image in your post and it wasn't quite enough so I cropped her head onto the red dragon from game of thrones, and presto. I made a cum. I'm not sure if that counts as enrichment though :/

Damn, she would've made a decent slampig back in the day. Maybe that's why she's importing a horde of rapists, trying to relive the glory days.

your point? you must be new here!

She helped me discover what it is like to want to kill someone.

political cumdumpster

Brilliant

>S-stop oppressing me, evil man
Damnit, now I unironically want to hatefuck Merkel, I hope you're goddamn happy with yourself.

Before herr Merkel, I never knew what Big Arab Cock felt like. Now I get it whenever I want and my boyfriend gets to listen. Thanks, Angela.

t. German user

She doesn't have wrists.

This image is a wonderful piece. It is so fucking disgusting and it makes me want to kill shitskins and protect white offspring.

witnessed

she seriously looks like the count to potato girl except older.

seriously - it's like out of the Bad Seed

someone post the slampiggy meme

It's not her at that naked photo.

She didn't directly enriched my life, but under her leadership, Germany is doing well economically, and in my professional life I worked for two German IT companies (Slovakian branches). I can't complain - good rational management, overtimes strictly discouraged, strong emphasis on work/family balance.

She fucked majorly with opening borders, but other than that, I mostly enjoyed working for Germans. Currently I work for Americans and they aren't as good with proper management, like they don't know how to be both profitable and value workers rights.

>both profitable and value workers rights.
Ha. Hahahaha. You're funny. We ain't in that business.

Angela Merkel came from a country we should never have annexed and destroyed my country with a deluge of shitskinned heathens.

Where are these pics from?

>Looks and brains!

>She's still got it!

Isn't she trying desperately to get fucked by refugees, and destroying the nation she is supposed to protect because of this fact?

What do you fucking expect from the Saupreiss, and even so the communist ones?

>Where are these pics from?
Random nudists pictures, where one woman looks like a young Merkel.

I'm pretty sure Macron is fuckign her

>I'm pretty sure Macron is fuckign her

No one with free will would fuck that pig.

h-haha yeah..

>No one with free will would fuck that pig.
Your imagination is too limited.