SHIA ISLAM IS THE TRUE REDPILL

When will you convert to Shia Islam, Sup Forums?

Shias are true moderate Muslims who protect Christians in their lands. They also fight the kikes in Israel and across the world, and absolutely hate Jews. Iran, Assad and Hezbollah are all Shia and based as all hell. Shia Islam also kills fags and hates feminism, but has none of the terrorism shit.

I seriously think if the West adopts Shia Islam, all of its problems will be solved. Christianity is too meek and cucked, we need Islam. When will you convert Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam is terrorism.
It brings death and destruction.
It seeks to bring us back to the dark ages.
It is a cancer to this planet.

Fuck off Jew

...*DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF*

Why? Shias aren't terrorists.

Go back to LARPing Crusader wannabe.

This thread won't get many replies because it exposes the enormous idiocy of the stormfags on here. I'm going to copy it and repost it later on desu

>Shia Islam also kills fags
I thought they made them become trannies

>londonistan

Shia teaching about the dirtiness of non-Muslims is arguably harsher than Sunni teaching.

>we need Islam
No, we don't. If you need Islam, move to a Muslim country.

>When will you convert Sup Forums?
Never. Islam proves itself as false in its own scriptures. And that's aside from the fact it teaches vice as virtue.

Hang you are self, degenerate.

digits confirm, OP is a saracen

Cultural change is the main issue. Terrorism is simply a consequence of that and excising degeneracy is secondary.

I don't want to convert. But I still hope you guys wreck the sunnis, who are the real problem.

Is this your attempt at jihad, OP?

terrorism is consequence of islam

>Shias are true moderate Muslims
>they also absolutely hate jews

So much for "moderate" muslims...

There's no such thing as "moderate islam" it's either head chopping, people robbing, child raping, kufar hating shit like ISIS or a watered down tradition where women must be covered in black all over and men grow a stupid beard.

And by the way you're not friends of the christians idiot if you hate the jews. Take a look at the evangelical christians they love the jews and Israel. If you're friends with a Sup Forums nazi catholic it doesn't count as being friends with an actual christian. Those guys are "christians" just for the sake of tradition and racism anyway.

i want to go back to the dark ages though.

>religion of peace
>hate

I do nt understand how this shit flies. You people need to be treated like the savages you are. Glass the Middle East.

>Shia Islam also kills fags but has none of the terrorism shit.

Right. Like I killed my neighbour last night but Im not a murderer.

Saandnigger religion should be wiped out of Europe

Rather a jew than a mudslime. You guys believe allah will reward u 72 virgins and ETERNAL ERECTIONS LMAO

Whata fuck is this religion even?! Who can take this pre school shit seriously?

̶V̶̶a̶̶r̶̶g̶ this anonymous French poster is right.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

>everyone converts to Shia
>someone has different interpretation of islam
>wahhabism becomes prevalent in the west
>Daesh esque organisations keep popping up
>west becomes middle east
sounds great op, at least the protestants and catholics aren't trying to kill eachother all the time these days

>Shia Islam also kills fags and hates feminism
shia islam forces fags to become trannies
shia islam is the only islam where women have a moderate amount of power so if anything it's feminist by islamic standards

Get the Shia's to kill the Sunni's then the Jew's to kill the Shia then we can enact the final solution

YAWN

OP are you Shia?

Sure, Shia is slightly superior to Sunni Islam to the extent that Iranians are slightly superior to Arabs. It is still degenerate evil and destroyed Iranian civilization.

All Muslims believe this and if they don't they are false muslims who deny the qur'an filthy munafiqun.

exactly. just because it's a better form of degeneracy doesn't mean it isn't bad.

>im retarded and dont understand metaphors

Are you Shia or Sunni

i dont follow sects

>When will you convert to Shia Islam
whenever he gets back from hiding

fuck off ahmed

Sufis,Shias,Sunnis all of them are same..

The irony is that Shia's have done more damage to Islam than any attempt of Crusades ever managed.

A sect of them are responsible for the Muslim fragmentation after going on a rampage throughout the Arabian penninsula and conquering Medina to murder the muslims there, destroy the Holy cube and steal the Black stone inside and shatter it into 7 pieces.

i dont know about what happens in other countries but in australia shia muslims are just as scummy and criminal as the sunnis are. we dont have many persians in australia though. not sure if they are more behaved and integrate better but the lebsnese are all horrible people sunni or shia.

I'm all for it.. I mean i'm nominally Christian now but i really don't give a fuck. I will do it on few conditions.. first... bacon, ham, cigarettes and weed need to halal . Second women should be allowed to show their titties.. maybe burkas with tits cut outs. Thirdly.. not so keen on the preying thing. On the up side i'm good for multiple wives

Was going to ask why Shia don't seem to be driven to blow themselves up. Same religion, just not crazy goat fuckers.

>that drawing
Nice fucking fantasy armor. European men were never like that you retard

Fuck off from UK, subhuman
მოგიტყან შავტრაკა დედის მუტელი

don't you have a concert to blow up

Explain iran then.
Why does it fund the terro?

When will you convert to humans, sandniggers?

Look, the guy in the sky was always dead, and ur prophet was a sad little pedo conman.

Your religion is an useful mental illness that u feeble mind needs to cope with reality. You're sad.

Did you just cast a spell on him?

Let the trips decide

Someone probably best me to it but oh well

t. Schlomo Goldbergstein

Shia Islam is the ultimate red pill.

>
Because most of us are to smart to believe in your fucking faggot, pedo ,prophet.

I'd love to trip balls in that mosque.

Kill yourself Abdul, The West will remain Christian and will always squash your kind like the filthy roaches you are.

I would rather be Shia than Sunni.
But I would also rather not be a fucking muslim than be one.

sunnis have further division and only wahabis among them are mostly prone to blowing themselves up. other sects within sunni and the shias aswell are heretics and innovators while wahabis stick more to monotheism, even though they are correct on that issue it makes them much more prone to brainwashing and instilling hatred in them to consider the others not real muslims and blowing them up

>moderate islamists and beheaders like Hezbollah
>moderate islamist revolutionaries that gave children plastic keys to wear around their neck and told them to walk and go clear minefields. The children were told the key around their neck would open the gates to heaven.
>first sect of islam to use suicide bombers in Lebanon and Syria

Yeah sure Pajeet, this other kind of islam is super chill and whatever you say.
Really made me think