Is smoking /degenerate/, goys?

Is smoking /degenerate/, goys?

I'm currently 48 hours into nicotine withdrawal and that shit sure is crazy. Since I'm not a pussy I'm just gonna suck it up and deal with it.

Anyone else trying to quit?

What would Hitler do?

there is something very wrong with that cat

Shit's brutal man, I've quit smoking cold turkey only to start up again multiple times then quit all over again. One more day and you'll be past the worst of it, hang in there user!

Cigarettes aren't my thing but if I ever tried to quit dip tobacco I'd go through the same problem

Stay strong. You'll save a lot of money in the long run by not smoking.

It's definitely a waste of money from what little value you really get from it. I never smoked heavily but I did it off an on for years since 18, never smoking more than about a pack every week and a half.

I still had cravings when I quit going well into a month or so, but they weren't unbearable. Dunno how it'd be for a legit heavy smoker.

vape nigga vape
I like the nicotine rush

Tobacco is definitely addictive though. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Best just not to start up in the first place to be honest.

That's the hardest part I reckon. They're so available, the sneaky buggers make their way back into your life via social situations etc and before long you find yourself buying a pack again

Still costs a shit ton of money and way more faggy which is ironic considering fag literally means cigarette.

If you don't start you don't have to quit.

Sunflower seeds might help distract you.
Keep in mind that the first week is the hardest, after that it's smooth sailing.
Good luck.

It makes you and everything around you smell like shit. So yea, stop it.

I've quit 3 times and weirdly never suffered physical withdrawal beyond being foggy for a week or two, it's wanting to use tobacco and enjoying it so much especially in certain situations or at certain times that made it hard for me

>costs a ton of money

what? how? a 60mL of juice lasts me a month and im constantly puffing on mine costs like 20$

best for fighting nicotine withdrawal is doing heroine. try it, works wonders!

cwute snek

Being addicted to substances is degenerate. That being said, I can't last a day without some good snus.

I quit cigarettes but not nicotine.

This better be bait. That's a dog, dumbass.

Almost 9 years clean. Feels good brah. You will sleep a lot better and things start to taste better.

Be your own master in regards if addiction.
You can beat it. Hold on it is worth it.

why is snek fat?

I quit 5 years ago. What really helped me was learning about the 15 minute rule. Most all dopamine-based addictions (such as nicotine) generate cravings that last between 10-20 minutes. If you can suppress the desire, or occupy yourself, or just be mentally aware that it is only 15 minutes on average until the craving passes.

Early on the cravings are very frequent. As time goes on, the cravings become less and less frequent. Some people experience cravings even several years after quitting, but so long as you win all of your 15 minute battles, you will win the war.

Godspeed user, I hope I've helped at least a little bit.

I quit two hours ago. Again. Long walks at night seem to help - leave your cash and cards at home.

birb

I will say that quitting cigs, long term, is worse than heroin. Heroin sucks for a week (and sucks hard), but cigs suck for months.

Just keep at it. The only way to quit anything (other than heavy benzos or alcoholism) is cold turkey.

>Is smoking /degenerate
Well, it's super gay and you're paying out the ads for the privilege of hurting yourself. So, yeah, it's pretty fucked.
>Since I'm not a pussy I'm just gonna suck it up and deal with it.
Good on you for stopping that shit.

I'm on my 5th day, cold turkey. Shits tough, I've been grinding my teeth, isolating myself from roommates and playing some vidya to take my mind off the constant fucking craving for one

Been smoking since I was 15, am 23 now. I have to say, I like the break and the feeling and just smoking in general. But the optics of smoking really hampers your mating field

On the topic of this, I have a medical exam where I have to fast for 8 hours due to medical insurance at work and I was wondering how long does it take for nicotine to fully exit your system or become undetectable?

>smoke about a pack a week
>quit Friday
>test Wednesday

Will I be ok?

>Is smoking /degenerate/
Ask anybody who smokes why they started doing it

I assure you, 90% of the answers will be "other people were doing it" or "it looks cool"

You know what sort of questions get these answers?
>why'd you start doing drugs, tyrone
>why'd you join a gang, jamar
>why'd you go out at night and get drunk with a bunch of boys, shaquila?

i dont smoke cigs

>the sneaky buggers make their way back into your life via social situations
Maybe don't go around the kind of scum who smoke.

I quit 3 years ago (was smoking for 10+). The first 2-3 weeks are hell. The first 6 month to an year you will be constantly tempted to smoke one - DON'T!
Now 3 years later I never crave for a smoke, and I find the smell of cigarettes disgusting.
And yes, smoking is degenerate.

can someone answer this please

i feel like a quick trip to google would answer that just fine

Nice job OP, don't be a fucking pussy, push through it.

Vidja makes me crave something awful. Especially anything pvp.

smokeless tobacco is redpilled

i've checked it varies

i'm just trying to gauge some different answers or maybe see if anyone had something like this happen to them already

>Nicotine lasts in your bloodstream for one to three days, and cotinine can be detected in your blood for up to 10 days.
>Nicotine and cotinine can take up to four days to be fully flushed from your saliva.

Traces of nicotine can generally be found in your hair follicles for up to three months after your last exposure. Depending on the hair test used, nicotine may be detected for up to a year after your last exposure.

>I'm currently 48 hours into nicotine withdrawal
lel what, you're a bit hungry and a bit antsy? deal with it faggot, 98% of the nicotine in you is gone after 24 hours. stop being such a puss.

this so much

I began smoking at 19, and I've been trying to quit lately. I'm 31 now and just lost my job and long term girlfriend (got cucked by a politician, figured out it was bound to happen sooner or later since she was out of my league)

I haven't smoked in 4 days now due to some meds I'm taking (which prevent me from drinking, and I'm more or less fine if I don't smoke sober but as soon as I have a sip of alcohol I need cigarettes) so we'll see how long it goes

Sorry for the blog post.

LSD will help you quit that shit. Non addictive and will give you much needed introspection.

do you have a cute boipucci

Can start and stop with ease whenever I please. You are all weak cunts

do a sport that uses the lungs a lot. running/swimming are very good. when you see how terribly gimped you are by a disgusting ,expensive and retarded habit, maybe your conscience will kick in and you'll quit. that's how i did it

this. the vast majority of the addiction is psychological. people just cant break their pscyhological hangups on this shitty drug.

Smoke cigars. Cigarettes are fucking garbage.

Dark Souls!

As a biker/long boarder I agree. Quitting cigarettes is as easy as 123 (days) cold turkey and then about a month of random irritability. After and during that swimming can hel.

Also. Use OSHA root syrup, turmeric and ginger, honey and eucalyptus, and tea tree oil to cure your throats and lungs of degenerative tars

>Nicotine withdrawal
I guess you are just weak minded. Never have had such a thing.

I'm a non-smoker with a huge smoking fetish. Shit's weird.

vape is fucking worse than cigarettes