In a recent Huffington Post article "Why Muslims Should Not Have To Apologize For Terrorism", Islamic Journalist...

In a recent Huffington Post article "Why Muslims Should Not Have To Apologize For Terrorism", Islamic Journalist, Omar Alnatour, offers $10,000 to anybody who can find a verse in the Quran that promotes violence/death/terror.

If Islam isn't the religion of peace, then prove it!

I'll wait...

(Source: m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9526296 )

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
mobile.twitter.com/WeTeachLifeSir_/status/867791257929736192
quran.com/2/191-193
twitter.com/limetrio2/with_replies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i didn't have finals coming up i'd be a millionaire

That's the thing, Islam doesn't consider infidels innocent. It's just more taqiyya

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

have fun

where is my 10,000 bucks?

While the issuer of that challenge will never pay the $10,000 because he will endlessly definition troll, it would be useful to expose his ignorance.

That is not the real Quran.

>What a Muslim will say.

Holy shit, please tweet this, I can guarantee it will be worth it. I'll even buy the liberal tears at cost if you can harvest them sufficiently efficiently if he backs down.

Here's his twitter if you feel like collecting your $10,000

@WeTeachLifeSir_

He said INNOCENT.

Kuffir are not innocent.

Checkm8 infidels.

Operative word
>innocent
This guy is a complete piece of filth for even putting that in his challenge. The infidel is the enemy, therefore, not innocent.
Killing of innocents is justified within the Quran, it's just that anyone who isn't a Muslim, is guilty and deserving of death.

Fuck you.

What does Islam have to say about a person who begs for asylum from a people and when they are shown mercy they then turn around and rape/steal/murder those who had shown mercy to them?

$20,000 says he'll just deny whatever you say and use mental gymnastics to protect his ideology.

Easiest 10k ever

I don't have a twitter, but somebody should definitely call his bluff.

Please, we need this. It needs to be big enough that they can't just downplay it, we've either got to get a payout, or a big, juicy retraction.

mobile.twitter.com/WeTeachLifeSir_/status/867791257929736192

Just tweeted him here.

Now we wait

>Muslims don't need to answer for terror attacks committed by other members of their kind in the present day

>All white people need to pay reparations for slavery committed 200 years ago by some of our ancestors.

Don't see shit, did the cunt delete it already?

I refreshed my page and it was still there.

Oh I see, you're baiting him into a false sense of security before springing the attempt to get a reaction from his $10k challenge? I assumed you meant you'd already given evidence for his challenge.

I think Twitter is censoring this post. dont see it.

Are you Cynthia Franklin?

Wait, this leads to a tweet from may 30th.

Id do it but he'd never pay me and I can't sue him from Australia

If I were in UScuck I'd do it and then sue for breach of contract when he didnt pay

>Hmm Cynthia Franklin must be OP
>Check the twitter profile
Nope.jpg

I posted that one image with the five verses quoting death to the infidels and demanded my money

Yeah goy, think they're shadow censoring you. All I see is a pro homo Cynthiana responding in may to his article from December.

But even ISIS doesn't claim it's killing innocent people.

Noice. Too bad it looks like he doesn't use his twitter very frequently.

Well it looks like he's already keeping from spreading the word. I don't use twatter, do you need a certain number of followers to have shit show up publicly or something?

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

quran.com/2/191-193

>Unbelievers a.k.a. islamophobic nazi shitlords

What part of "innocent" didn't you understand

THIS
it's a false demand

twitter.com/limetrio2/with_replies
sent some

The problem isn't that the Koran doesn't say not to kill the innocent or terrorize people. It's that what counts as innocent or terrorism to fundamentalist is different than what it means to everybody else.

text or with pics?

They key word in OP is INNOCENT. Of course justified killing is allowed in Islam. It's just a question of defining who is really innocent and who isn't and when it is justified to kill and when it isn't.

It is true that Islam doesn't teach it's OK to kill innocents. It teaches it's allowed and sometimes mandatory to kill people who do x, y, or z.

pics

for all the hatred the muslims have against the jews, they sure have adopted most of their tricks.

Point out how it says violence is fine against non muslims, and how in today's modern society just because you aren't muslim doesn't mean you aren't innocent

If muslims don't need to apologize for terrorism, why do whites have to apologize for slavery or racism and why do men have to apologize for sexism?

Muslims traded in black African slaves long before white Euros took some to plantations in the new world.

We don't want them to apologize.

We want them to leave and never come back, or, better, die where they stand.

True, but he is acting as if he is a completely assimilated, Westernized, liberal Muslim, and he is acting as though the Quran isn't violent towards anybody that Western Culture deems innocent. At least, that is what he is implying and how he is acting. He is claiming that there is no verse in the Quran that promotes violence or death on any innocents, as defined by western culture.

Obviously, we know he's lying, and he is just tricking his audience into believing that Islam is the Religion of Peace. I just want him to be called on his bluff.

being white isn't an ideology it's a physical trait, being a muslim is a choice to hold a set of ideas, bad ideas which promote murder.

No one will call him out non-anonymously. If you show yourself to not like Islam, you'll be
> a pariah of society
> probably killed by moderate Muslims

>he is just tricking his audience into believing that Islam is the Religion of Peace.

Anybody reading an article like that on HuffPo already believes that though. I don't know why they bother.

>all muslims are personally responsible for acts of violence by any muslims
>acts of violence by christians are just a "mental illness" issue even when such people communicate in the same groups and forums that regularly call for such actions and make heroes of those who do

Here ya go lads

Madman

careful, if you take that money youll be under investigation for taking money from terrorists

Lol it's like asking someone from the right wing to use CNN as a source that says Republicans can be logical. We all know it's rigged and biased.

>islam doesn't consider infidels innocent
Bingo
>it's taqiyya
Taqiyya is a pol meme you retard. 95% of muzzies wouldn't know what it is

they're as bad as the kikes. maybe worse.

fucking kek

Just as a "fuck you" I would donate the money to victims of the recent Radical Islamic Terror Attacks in London.

>offers $10,000 to anybody who can find a verse in the Quran that promotes violence/death/terror
>Comments Closed

>Taqiyya is a pol meme you retard.
Sounds like taqiyya talk to me, Mohammed.

>95% of muzzies wouldn't know what it is

They're just pretending not to know. You just got double taqiyya'd dumbass.

That's the second thing that comes up before you even finish the word.
Did you just type it in to try to find a way to respond?

No. I'm an exmuslim who knows his shit. This makes me doubt some of the shit pol spouts about joos tbqhwyf

>558899

WITNESSED

Dem triple doubles tho