Time to grow up guys

More and more white males choose to play video games and spending time online instead of finding a partner and getting into committed relationship. If this doesn't change women will continue growing being unhappy.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Men are destroying our society by being NEET losers.

Bbut I am not to most women's standards!

Umm sorry sweetie, but women NEED TO be picky, because pregnancy takes your time. If you get pregnant with the wrong guy, you waste at least two years of your life and resources bringing up his child before you can walk away. Maybe you should work on improving yourself instead of eating potato chips, honey?

My personal theory is that white boys can't handle the fact that women are now beating them economically and educationally, while demanding to be treated as humans, so boys throw a tantrum and take their ball and go home keeping their angry heads down. If we had smart leaders in the office, we would have HEAVY single male tax put in place long time ago.

Please stop acting like spoiled children, go outside and fucking man up already. If you have nothing to show for yourself then START WORKING and find a woman AFTER you got your shit together.

Thank you.

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

I had to oposite way.
I was looking for gf, wife but when i hit 30 i give up.

Same. I "give up" around 30 after searching for a wife since 15 years old.
Fuck off OP.

Kill yourself twice

> 2017
> getting married in the West

3 fucking times you've posted this today

tits or gtfo

Fucking kill yourself you pink eyed mudshark

>be frill
>gotta smash the patriarchy
>cut off all my hair
>pierce nose like a cow
>yell and scream and hold up signs all day
>stop giving a shit about my body because fat is beautiful
>whip my floppy udders out in public yeeaah free the nipple YEEEAh
>super bitchy and pretentious all the time
>nobody wants to marry me and have children
>its mens fault

Nah

no

Real talk though let's look at both scenarios

> get married
> wife become more demanding because she can
> at any time your wife can cheat on you without legal reprecussions
> at any time with or without cheating she can decide she doesn't want to be married anymore and take half your shit with possible alimony
> if you have kids she can take them away from you in 99% of situation and your kids will be raised by another man/men
> slave away to keep wife happy
> your wife will probably cheat on you
> even if she doesn't she will become bitchier and demand more so she has a better social standing than her girlfriends

OR

> don't get married
> bang 18-22 year old qties well into your 30's
> have loadsa money
> have the freedom to do/buy literally whatever you want at all times
> have loadsa free time
> travel the world
> whatever hobbies you want

Hmm what a difficult decision. Fix divorce laws and adultery laws and then I'll look into it, as of now, a lot of effort for ( best case scenario ) not that much reward.

>Umm sorry sweetie

Real men are tired of women "playing the field" and playing around until their 30s.
Real men are tired of wasting their money and time on a woman only to find out she has a wretched personality and a wrecked vagina.
Real men don't want a cock teaser.
Men aren't to blame for the lack of decent women in our society.

>Umm sorry sweetie

everyone who rages at this blatant LARP is a newfag and deserves a one week ban until they learn

fuck off reddit

>Yar there be feminist here.jpg

haha you owned that dumb feminist

have some gold and an upvote good sir

I wonder how many actually read the article

The title is a complete clickbait

>Egg-freezing is an option for those who can afford what can cost $12,000 or more, plus ongoing storage fees, and later IVF – albeit, with no guarantee of success.

Women are batshit insane to take this option. Why not just find a man and be a fucking housewife and be happy?

>tits
>gtfo

See they tried saying it was men's fault in Iran too but in reality it's women telling themselves they're princesses into adulthood and finally they hit a wall because princesses are too high maintenance.

Literally not my problem

They made their bed, now they can lie in it

You will die alone with cats.

I tried to reply with "tits or gtfo" but 4chen kept saying it was spam.
And yes- another larping redditor who is hungry for (you)s

How to keep you on the right track with so much Turbo Marxism though? The government in between and getting shot for missing a payment is a prison for being poor. /POL with a bun in the oven plan of action.

Nah, most men are pumping and dumping. Women shouldn't let themselves be pumped and dumped. Most guys are normal and the majority of people play video games.

I know this is Bait since it has all the Talking Points and Buzzwords. But im gonna answer anyway
Saged by the way
"Women have to be picky" but they arent in real life, they take whoever tickles their fancy at the Moment, you can see this in 46% of german marriages being divorced (80% through the woman)
And the UNHOLY amount of Bitches who are single mothers
Men arent NEETS in Germany, in fact there never were as much men in work as today
This single tax is allready in effect in Germany
But single women also have to pay it, ist called Steuerklasse 1, and has no fucking effect
Women do outearn men, also they often can circumvent the harsher parts of their Jobs by wallzing them on men, who will do it, it is callesd Titbonus
And yet all These women dont have their own homes, live on the poverty line constantly because they waste their Money like morons, while men who live alone get some wealth together overtime
And if you have collected some wealth over 10,20,30 years you just dont want to waste it on a slut who has all her Fuckbuddys written on her Facebook account
Women are responsible for their own unhappyness
deal with it

society has let down young men not the other way round. the social contract that has existed since time immemorial, stating that, if you study and work hard, you will have a woman, a steady job, living wage, and most importantly a family. that's all gone now and i'm not sure who's to blame.

I actually lol'd at that filename.

Another "Muh mgtows ruin everything" post.

Die painfully S A G E

I lived in Germany for a long time. Your women are nothing special and I'm not trying to be offensive, just honest. Most of the women I found attractive there were foreigners from eastern europe. I wonder why...

Depends who you have to deal with
Most german women have a really square face
If you live your whole life around them you get to like it. But to a certain Point you are right

Would somebody rape this concerned OP and delet thread.