ITT we recommend documentaries

Watched picrelated yesterday and enjoyed it.

Any other documentaries you guys would recommend?
Could be about racial/cultural/financial differences, redpilling I dont really care. As long as it is a good documentary. I also enjoy good animal documentaries.

Picrelated: youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Defamation I also enjoyed alot, its about how the jews use their suffering to manipulate others. The guy doing it is also jewish but its really objective.
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

All wars are banker wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&list=PLZdITI5EP8gazHfbSpFU9Z7UcM2GnvrgE&index=1&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
youtube.com/watch?v=uw_6CKyShSk
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=AanQ2mY2jjc
youtube.com/watch?v=21P-FXXMqQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=OrHeg77LF4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY
youtube.com/watch?v=PlJkgQZb0VU
youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
youtube.com/watch?v=bDw3ET3zqxk
youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=825s
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho&t=922s
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4
youtu.be/5NanbOjW45Q
youtu.be/7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9/11 Missing Links
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Bigger, Stronger, Faster is an excellent redpill on steroids and performance enhancing drugs.

It's also a redpill on media BS and political BS.

On Netflix now.

Idiocracy - pretty much a documentary at this point

imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

I also enjoyed The Propoganda Game alot, which is about North Korea and is on netflix.

That is still unironically one of the best documentaries I've seen.

I feel sorry for Eddie.

This is what winning looks like.

Shows the aftermath of the war in Afghanistan and the way Arabs are. The commanders of the US forces literally have orders to allow their afghanistan counterparts to rape children and do drills while fucked up on heroin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Well his problem is he takes no responsibility, which probably is the problem of African culture as a whole.

It was funny seeing the frustration from the Chinese guy trying to create something in a country were everyone just doesnt give a fuck.

You can tell the Chinese guy is the exact opposite, he enjoys culture, values and technology, this is why hes hard working, responsible and successful.

Is de video beschikbaar op Youtube mijn vriend?

vast wel te downloaden

Afghanis aren't Arab, you stupid fuck.

short docu for those interested in one of the things the turks destroyed with dams:

youtube.com/watch?v=uw_6CKyShSk

How many people in any country blame their culture for their problems? All you can do is worry about your individual skills and behavior. Eddy speaks Chinese, English, Swahili and French- he seems like a pretty sharp guy and obviously very valuable. If only every Congolese could be that way.

One of my favorites:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>when the chinese guy is complaining the measuring tape only goes up to 1 meter because its broken
>then the congolese guy says of course, because its made in China
Oh man the bants that must occur between them must be legendary

Yea and he does all of them fluently. The problem with the chinese guy is micro managing. It just never works out well because all the workers immediately turn stupid because one guy is over controlling. Just look at how they all stand around while chinese dude just does shit himself. I seen this countless times at different warehouse here America.

Well what would be a solution?

I used to do consulting work for streamlining processes in warehouses, the major issue was being extremely cheap on labor essentially getting the shittiest people that might be able to do the job and owners micromanaging. The way you fixed that was getting better employees and giving employees accountability for their job duties. Essentially just telling them "this is your job and if you cant do this you cant work here" its not neurosurgery most employees can adapt very quickly when they are held accountable.

Kymatica
youtube.com/watch?v=AanQ2mY2jjc

Esoteric Agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=21P-FXXMqQ8

Zeitgeist
youtube.com/watch?v=OrHeg77LF4Y

Its all an Illusion
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY

Sup Forums would also like "Meet the natives". Theres US and UK versions where a group of people from tiny pacific islands come to the west and marvel at all our shit and ask what and why and stuff. Its pretty interesting

"Spin"

Free to watch online. Covers media manipulation. Provides much amusing evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlJkgQZb0VU

Zero Days
Hypernormalisation
Inside Job
Generation Zero

Were all pretty good but they're common ones.

> CMD + F: No Addio Africa

WTF Sup Forums? how did this place ended up being such a pleb agora?

Anyways, this should be essential Sup Forumscore

youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M

legit recommendations. especially hypernormalization

Yes that would be work in theory.

But what was shown in the documentary was that when they threatened with pay cuts the africans didnt really seemed to care that much.
They stole stuff and seemed too spend money 1 day only to be broke the next.

They dont think ahead, they dont plan, all they seem to care about is the moment they are in.
No conscientiousness.

And I think this is because of the (mostly) cultural and biological difference.

Watched Inside Job, it was good.

Also thanks for all these recommendations

youtube.com/watch?v=bDw3ET3zqxk

Hjernevask ( "Brainwash" ) is a fantastic anti-Blank-Slate redpill. FANTASTIC.

You can find it on video sites in seven parts, here is the first one:
youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4

This one is a major red-pill i've heard. It's long, but interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-

Marching to Zion -
Probably the greatest documentary in debunking Jewish lies. The documentary maker literally interviews rabbis and pretends he's making a pro-jew documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&t=825s

Alex Jone's documentary "Endgame"
The greatest documentary about the globalists. Explaining who they are, what they want, and what the endgame of globalism really is.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho&t=922s

Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Thanks for the good read user.

Good read

>Blacks tend to lack self-awareness
>Africans seem to have difficulties with time

This is EXACTLY what I got out of the documentary.

Self-awareness = conscientiousness right?

>several Africans drove up in a car and parked right in front of mine, blocking it. "Hey I said, you cant park here.""Oh are you about to leave?""No" I said "but I might later, park over there", and they did.

They dont plan or think ahead, they didnt develop the need to think abstractly.

I just finished watching MtZ after seeing a different thread tonight about Pastor Anderson.

Great stuff. Hadn't heard of him before tonight.

Africa Addio - italian, watch the white man leaving africa, plenty of amazing footage. The last scenes with all the soldiers of fortune fighting against local africans is how I picture a pol gathering. Not sure how true it is but it's an amazing and long documentary. Banned is some places due to muh racism, doesn't make africans look particularly good. It's in youtube

Thanks for posting this! Very enlightening!

Steve Jobs: Man in the Machine

Really shows how Steve was a nut and a bad human being.

bump

Zietgiest is Jewish shit.

You smell like New.

century of the self

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4

Katanga the untold story of U.N betrayal and Africa addio are some major redpills everybody should see
youtu.be/5NanbOjW45Q
youtu.be/7K5qVWG5CXU