JUST

>As the boat disappeared over the dark horizon, BĂ©atrice returned to her car, her head full of hope but also full of doubt. The 45-year-old had just a couple years previously been a card-carrying member of the far-right National Front (FN), and she was the widow of a policeman who she says was racist.

>Now here she was helping her migrant lover, Mokhtar, whom she had met in the so-called Jungle migrant camp in Calais, to sneak into Britain. She recounts the story of how her life changed the day she offered a lift to a teenage migrant in a new book titled Calais Mon Amour.

shes fat

>teenage migrant
Can't even tell anymore if it's an 18 year old or a 30 year old claiming they're 18. Maybe it's actually some 15 year old and the BBC is praising her progressive pedophilia.

wow what a beautiful love story, so touching

>Inb4 raped and set on fire for speaking out of turn.

huh, I haven't seen a witch in a while.

White women can't resist the BBC. It's a fact.

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

White boys, when will the learn?

The era of the white man is coming to an end. The dawn of the minority era (specifically asian) is quickly approaching.

Okay, so you expect me to believe that they just called up this author and said "hey I've got an interesting story for you! I'm a racist woman that loves black men now!"?

Completely fake

we really need to start beating up "journalists". they shit they publish is anti-white propaganda and nothing more

"Punch a Journalist" would be a fun event

You are not being tolerant enough goyim.

All this proves is that women are essentially incapable of having real beliefs or opinions, they're ruled entirely by their emotions and just absorb the opinions of whatever guy is fucking them at any given moment.

No you morons. You are absolutely retarded to buy into this crap. Most of the people in the "far right" parties are traitors put there to make people look bad and to destroy every opposition.

Her actions will piss off people and discourage them from their work. No wonder this is news worthy. They want everyone to see this and be discouraged

She read one too many spicy romance novels while her husband worked hard blowing his whistle at criminals and waving his useless billyclub.
After hubby died she claims he was a racist. Probably because her hubby arrested a lot of criminals (who amazingly enough- very few were white).
What a deluded cunt.

Fat poor widow attacks her man, AFTER HIS DEATH, and tries to get someone locked down who cant even speak her language.
The only Thing i find sad is that she probably lifes off the Pension of her dead husband while pissing on his grave

West Europeans too cucked of a race for that.

>Asian
>minority
Asians are by far the largest demographic on the planet

>her migrant lover, Mokhtar
Was he an orc? Uruk-hai?

>45 year old FN member widow hasn't been dicked in ages
>20 year old nigger takes one for the team and fucks her hoping she will pass him and his friends to Britain so he can rape white blonde girls in peace + benefits

>The 45-year

An stopped reading here.
Nothing of value was lost.

She looks like an ugly lost prostitute looking for teenage victims