Nothing says "terrorism can be beaten with LURVE" like a weird bird miley cyrus impersonator with slutlegs dancing...

Nothing says "terrorism can be beaten with LURVE" like a weird bird miley cyrus impersonator with slutlegs dancing around with "Fly Emirates" ads running in the background

youtu.be/U-EaZ4Vwq2E

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jew did all of this.

Including the bombs and immigration

It was a hoax. Nobody died. No tears in pic because they are crisis actors. Just like the Jo Cox hoax.

Katy Perry's head is full of rocks

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Why does that stupid short haircut make me want to fuck her more than before? Is it some kind of instinct to stick my dick in crazy/dangerous?

good goy

Short hair makes me want to roughly fuck women

Especially if it's short hair + big boobs.

Am i going mad or is this all some psyops thing
There's always a concert of or celebration after a terrorist attack. People are learning to associate terrorist attacks with cool parties.

haha i watched part of it. she has no real charisma. in my day the mind controllers were great at it, remember heart or sabbath

Literally this.

I thought the exact same thing. These politicians bring in terrorists, wait for an attack, throw a big celebration with top 40 faggots, then claim that we need to crack down on "hate speech" to get rid of terrorism.

Obviously New World Order type shit going on here.

take the ultimate red pill

>Especially if it's short hair + big boobs.

Always nice to meet another man of excellent taste.

ty friend

Good info dump.

Still not sure if I buy Sup Forums's narrative of WW2 though

it is a work in progress my research is meticulous I will find the truth I always do. Thanks for reading check back for updates book coming and something else that will get worldwide attention if I can raise the money it will be magnificent and you will know when it happens everyone will

Holy shit dude. Same flight here.

The kikes are definitely profiting off their own work.

Pic related to add insult to injury

I believe in you user. Go all the way. I have my own project I am working on.

The world needs more Sup Forums people producing real life content

please give me a heads up on it when you do @elementols

You never saw the music video where 'he' does that haircut? S he sang it in the concert

is it face of white feminism? so cancer.

the poltergeist left Miley Cyrus and went into the body of Katy Perry