I just finished The Greatest Story Never Told and watched a few of David Irving's videos...

I just finished The Greatest Story Never Told and watched a few of David Irving's videos. I'm mixed with anger and sadness.
Do you think the world will ever widely aknowledge the truth? Will it ever be possible to bring these facts to light and give them main stream coverage?
How do we reveal the truth on a topic that it is illegal to talk about in most European countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0684824299/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496648125&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the bell curve
washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/big-banks-funded-the-nazis-and-launched-a-coup-against-the-president-of-the-united-states.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0759672229/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496648233&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=culture of critique by kevin macdonald&dpPl=1&dpID=41E3KHQXFKL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1593640080/ref=sxts_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496648347&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65
irvingbooks.com/xcart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill da jo0s

The Huntsman spider has spoken.

From what it seems, only the Zionists are bad. The Orthodox ones seem chill. Some even seem willing to tell the truth about the Holocaust.

It's fucking propaganda/idoctrination. The whole video is pure fiction.

Truth is what the MSM tells you, and you know who controls that.

It will because we will show them the truth and within the next 50 years our people will throw off the parasitic Jews.

Correct. We Jews don't want to hurt you god damnit.

t. Benjamin Netanyahu

Thank you, Mr. Rosenberg.

Spotted the rabi.

But how?
It's literally the most "shameful" and widely known event in history. How do we change everyone's thinking?

I see your post systematically refuted each and every point made in the videos, I am officially a HillDawg now!

If they only changed the intro with that music making hitler seem like he dindu nuffin it wouldn't cause normies to close the video within 1 minute. They need a better intro to ease them in.

>implying the "official narrative" is not propaganda.

Everything is propaganda. The trick is finding the kernels of truth.

>Do you think the world will ever widely aknowledge the truth? Will it ever be possible to bring these facts to light and give them main stream coverage?
Unlikely, the vast majority of people are far too brainwashed and unwilling to learn anything new, let alone consider something controversial.

Keep in mind Americans (and westerners) have been heavily conditioned to prevent this for 50 years. Although I would say the internet has succeeded in multiplying the people that do know the truth.

The rate is too slow and people are just too fucking stupid and don't care, and if you try to tell them their in-built tripwires go off and they call you Nazi and shut down. All you can really do is reach out to people you know. I hope you're persuasive.

thanks schlomo

That pic is making me even more depressed.
Hopefully with the ever increasing popularity of the internet, the truth will start reaching more people.
It was kinda low quality and looks like it was made on Windows movie Maker. If someone with good video editing skills remade it, it could have greater potential

Lead your friends to the stuff you saw. And spread it. Then organize. Not like neo-Nazis but as small organizations dedicated to spreading red pills and accepting other whites.
>if you are driven and intelligent enough you may one day be in a position of power. Use that to awaken the white people. Don't squander the opportunity just onmake yourself rich like so many others.
I'm going to law school and I plan to use my money and contacts to organize upper class anons. We can start to funnel money towards more visible groups, just like doors and his shitty people do. We will win this but we all have to work and we all must push very hard. If we fail we will all be destroyed.

If we can pull it off it will be historic, but it will be the hardest information war to fight.
It's easy to trick people, but it's hard to convince people they've been tricked.
People don't like finding out they've been lied too.

Also educate yourself. Read David Irvings books. Make it so people can not call you out for not knowing something and if they try to lie or spread falsehoods you can expanse it to everyone else.

Ideas for books. These are not always exciting, but I enjoy them because I really like history/psychology and I'm hungry to learn this stuff:
>David Irvings books, he has a website you can buy them from
>The Bell Curve
>200 Years together: translated by anons because Jewish publishing houses won't touch it, pic related
>Gruesome Harvest
>Culture of Critique: Dr. Kevin McDonald
And from there you can expand out using Amazon and other Anons. Those are Just the books I own and I'm currently reading 200 and Bell Curve

no, you just vote to mongrelize our nations :)

To be honest, The Greatest Story Never Told seems like total bullshit.

I admire Hitler's rise to power, but a lot of that documentary just seemed like made up horse shit.

Hitler was a new world order globalist shill. The dude was fucking funded by big banks, who were investing in any regime that wanted to take over the world. He had every single characteristic of a globalist New World Order shill.

Now the globalists have realized that world domination by force doesn't work, so they have been doing psy-op shit for the last 70 years instead.

We will pull it off because we must. Learn all you can and spread the information. parts of our population are starting to take notice but we need to spread the information for it to be said in the mainstream without extreme backlash.
>my internet sucks dick tonight so I'm slow at posting, sorry
Good luck anons, do everything you can and improve yourself. We are all soldiers in this war and we need to be the best because our race is outnumbered and surrounded.

Fuck off JIDF

Not sure if I can post Amazon links but here is the Bell Curve. You will learn about Race and IQ
>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0684824299/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496648125&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=the bell curve

>hurr, durr, I'm a gullible dupe
>will the world will ever be full of morons like me?

Doubtful.

You're a retard.

Hitler was a New World Order shill, funded by big banks.

Globalists also used his eugenics scientists and fucking brought them to America after WW2 so they could learn how to wipe out large populations. This is part of learning how to de-populate the Earth to 500,000,000 people, in Agenda 21.

Hitler funded by big banks
washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/big-banks-funded-the-nazis-and-launched-a-coup-against-the-president-of-the-united-states.html

Hitler's eugenics scientists brought to America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

People who think that Hitler was against the Globalists or the New World Order are fucking retards.

Culture of Critique: scientific study of the Jewish people
>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0759672229/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496648233&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=culture of critique by kevin macdonald&dpPl=1&dpID=41E3KHQXFKL&ref=plSrch
Gruesome Harvest: Post war genocide of Germans
>amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1593640080/ref=sxts_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496648347&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

>yes goy, many of us are good boyz n' drek

Unironically kill yourself.

wellcome to Pol/ faggot, the ride never ends, the earth is flat, CERN is paranormal shit, Space is a liquid, Jews behind pretty much everythings, Masons and Jesuits are helping the NWO, 9/11 was CIA/Mossad, Titanic was sunk by the FED Bankers, GMO's are fucking death, PizzaGate was just this years eye opener into the satanic pedophile ritual abuse Elite.

Ignore the shills. Here is David Irving's book website. I suggest you watch a recorded speech of his before you buy a book. He is a great speaker
>OP I know you have
>irvingbooks.com/xcart/

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account

Also for anyone new here, this asshole is a shill. He is mixing crazy tin foil hat shit in with our threads tontry and discredit them by association. He is a fuckin imbecile and one day I'll be the reason he is executed.

This goes pretty deep.
I have a few friends that I'm gonna try to share these with to try and convince them. Thank you.

Im going to bed. Hang in ther OP and friends. Sorry for all the shitty long links figured some anons would be more likely to check shit out if it is right there as they browse by.
>good night 1488

But he was still funded by big banks and his scientists were basically bought by globalists after WW2.

Not to mention his eugenics program was basically everything the globalists are about.

So how do these things reconcile together?

Damn dude, whats your woke level?

no nigger, you just havent been around these boards, Im from 8 ch by the way. Im actually happy to see fellow cuckchan calling out shills. Very good, 4ch hasnt completely fallen to normie filth yet.

Stop watching Alex Jones and start watching Alerta Judiada.

The globalists aren't the problem, the JEWS are. It's the Jews you idiot!

Jews/globalists, same thing.

Many bilderberg members are Jews, and everybody already knows that Jews control the banking/media.

>From what it seems, only the Zionists are bad.
He doesn't know. Should we tell him about Culture of Critique?

just as high as Mein Führer

>Do you think the world will ever widely aknowledge the truth? Will it ever be possible to bring these facts to light and give them main stream coverage?

Yes. And it's thanks to the internet, the jews have scrambled to acquire complete domination of the discourse, and while (((THEY))) literally own Google, Facebook, reddit, youtube, tumblr, yahoo, instagram, twitter, archive.org, and many more platforms there's too much information, they can't contain the truth.

you dont
all totalitarian ideologies and regimes are inhuman and result in millions getting tortured and killed

keep on reminding your leftshits that communism or islamic thocracy is no better than nazism and fascism

You can download his books on his website, by the way,

What if Muslims are succeeding in conquering the west because Allah and Momud are actually real?

Is that a threat?

Legal in my country. I can even use a swastica in public and the law couldn't touch me.

This has very liberal definitions of who qualifies as a Jew. Jewish spouses count? Come on now, that's ridiculous. Makes me doubt that those who are even called "Jewish" are even Jews in the first place. Is someone a "Jew" just because they have a Jewish great-grandparent?