Does Australia need more refugees?

does Australia need more refugees?

Something like 92% of Australians are white.
We desperately need some diversity so we can have the same sort of strength other countries like Canada do.

NO we're full we need nationalism not what we've been left with

send us more European white women
>before they all get raped and murdered

We need more brown bashing.

yes

Yes. We just send them to you guys anyway.

no one needs refugees

>92%
wrong

>?

Nah we're good m8, still having trouble sorting abo's. We've got no room for more cultures, pass that onto the UN for us aye?

We have an entire island for them.

The most festive island.

>Continent of criminals
>Not being romanian clay

Ya'll niggas know he's right

>need

>92%
Fuck off, Bruce. I went to Melbourne in 2013 and I swear to Allah, it was like Bombay. I'd never seen so many curry-niggers in my life. Healthy population of chinks, too.

Yes. The Aussies needs a more efficient labour market. Open borders = more efficient labour market. Trust me go-... guys.

>flag
not even surprised

>I swear to Allah
>flag
It's mostly in the cities.

Melbourne is a hive of degeneracy, all the Greeks moved out and now there's no one to bash the poofs.

It was the case at the referedum before this latest one, probably considerably less now. We have been over 90% white for over 200 years.

Just from looking around my university's library today I'd say that some parts of Melbourne are 10% white. And of course no country NEEDS refugees. If we need anything it's to get rid of the ones we have. The ones that first get here are grateful enough to at least behave if nothing else but then their kids become scum of the earth because apparently there's no Sudanese phrase for 'son, please stop committing home-invasions.'

Actually an aussie.

We specifically need millions more muslims

>Melbourne

I see your problem. Containment wall on Victoria when?

it's more like 70% these days. lots of posters ITT are pointing at melbourne but even then it just seems like there's a lot of chinks and pajeets because the minorities tend to segregate themselves into specific areas and all congregate in the centre. it's the most anecdotal possible answer you could give to say australia is full of chinks because it and sydney just happen to be the main places they go for work. everywhere else in the country is almost entirely white

Send them all to Melbourne

What makes you a better Dad than Bongland?

no mudslimes

Then nuke Melbourne

Yeah nah, at least still 85% white even then I'm doubtful of a 7% drop inbetween censuses.

Your right though, outside of Sydney and Melbourne you can't find anyone that isn't white. For those of us around these areas the problem seems far greater than it actually is.

I'm only thankful its muslim hating chinks and pajeets that would be about 90% of our intake.

Shit mate, you got me.
Honourary Strayan.

No point arguing about whitenes percentage when new census results should be out this month

Save your breath for then

No, but central starya could use more fresh water.

Every bad situation is an opportunity.. you just have to find the right angle. I say yes to more immigration!!!! But i suggest that we restrict it to Nordic girls with at least a D-Cup.. well that's kinda sexist.. C-cup it is.

No. They need Australia.

Bongland is the dad who makes you wear a penis cage to stop you from masturbating; the one who says you can't use the internet until you're and and who won't let you watch anything higher rated than PG until you can legally drink.

Who knows? All the Aus posters are too tight lipped about the human occupancy level of their country.

I firmly believe they should be sent to Green voting electorates, since they're the ones who asked for them. It's only fair. And when they're brimming with doctors and engineers, then I guess I'll just have to cope with the loss.

Australia-sensei, please stay white.

We will for you, upside-down Indonesia.

>the home of spiders so aggressive they actually come at you with fangs at the ready, birds that can kill a man, white sharks who eat grown men whole, a bajilion different species of snakes that kill you in a couple of hours, douche kangaroo doggo who can snap your neck in an instant.

Yeah, and you wonder why islamists don't do shit there.

census you fucking spastic

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

I'm in Melbourne but honestly what the fuck is this shit?

I'm all for refugees as long as they're white.

we should ask the abo's how they feel about immigration

nigger thats my line

>honey bee

m8

why?

TPBP

They're probably against it, but their opinions are held sacred by liberals. Like when the abos didn't want gay marriage. INTERNAL CONFLICT

We have the Magpie which swoops can slice your scalp.
Smart people feed them and befriend them to prevent this.

temporarily not full

>Smart people feed them

Absolutely. Let's take in all the White South Africans and White Rhodesians.

You gotta take the long view.. i mean our basketball team and cricket team are shit.. that's why we let the Somalis in right.. we need some of those 8 foot tall genes!

I have a family of 4 Maggies which swoop the annoying faggot kids who come near my place but hang out with me when im outside. Greatest allies.

its a protective behaviour around nesting season you moron

>outside of Sydney and Melbourne you can't find anyone that isn't white
>Cairns full of Asians
>Adelaide full of Asians
>Perth full of Asians
>Tasmania even starting to get immigration

Don't get me started on all the wogs/refugees the government are forcing on rural towns like Wagga and Tamworth

Forget it, this country is doomed

this, those little cunts walking home from school get absolutely rekt but i literally sit there with them having a beer

no we fucken dont

count adelaide in that as well now. dunno where you cunts live but you shouldnt be speaking about shit you obviously know nothing about, it's not just melbourne and sydney, and it's not going to stay primarily melbourne and sydney. shit is changing rapidly.

I wish they'd flood Northern Rivers towns with Africans. Peace love and harmony man!

magpies are smart as fuck for birds. they recognise and remember every face they see. if you're nice to them they'll be your friend. you fuck with them once and they'll never forget it.

There's no chinatown in melbourne, the city itself already turning into chinatown

The reason we're such cucks isn't cause of no "diversity", it's cause of patriotism.

We have ZERO patriotism, apart from yelling "straya" while doing stupid shit. If people stopped feeling so pussy about speaking in an our fucking amazing Broad accent, this country would be so much better. Our "general" accent is cringeworthy and a joke (and so is the monarchy)

Anyway, I love refugees when they fully assimilate. Problem is, most of them don't assimilate and like to hang out exclusively amongst themselves, speaking in their foreign language. Fuck that, then those cunts should just go back to where they came from.

I think another problem is that the expression of "patriotism" is so often contrived and forced (therefore cringey), rather than intrinsic to everyday life.

I honestly think publications like The Betoota Advocate are helping a lot in reestablishing Australianism as something to celebrate, rather than the 90s-00s mindset of trying to distance yourself from it to be more American.

And yet now everyone seems to call it
ass (arse)
cookie (biscuit you dumb cunt)
candy (lollies)
license plate (number plate)
takeout (take away)
diapers (nappies)
gas (petrol)
mom (mum)
sidewalk (footpath)
check (it's a fucking tick)