Beautiful!

Couple who already had 5 children adopts 6 siblings, so they won't be separated.
>Christina and Christopher Sanders of Ohio received their first foster placement -- of four brothers -- in 2014, and it changed their lives forever. They took in the boys' two sisters in 2016. And now they have legally adopted all six siblings, which will ensure the brothers and sisters stay together.
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/ohio-couple-biological-children-adopts-siblings-theyre-children/story?id=47228167
Btw, that couple was black and the kids are white. Get btfo you racists.

"We're all the same in God's eyes"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white

Imagine all the fun they'll have in a house orgy.

more than mr 54% ofc

There literally is not a single white person in that picture

kek

>degenerate poo

Of course

This.

Repulsive beta Christian males.

>muh christianity will save the white race!

You dumb, stupid faggots. The white race deserves all that it is getting.

(((Sanders)))

Kek, look at the face of the boy far right. He doesn't seem to be happy.

Why are u calling kids cucks
Kys

>inb4 i called the parents cucks
Literally impossible in this situation

Allah wills it.

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

>More than 800 houses of worship in the U.S. have volunteered to shelter illegal immigrants and their families who face deportation

archive.is/4LlTe

>white

Also, im sure they will be using all of the state provided welfare to keep the household afloat while they ride to the store in their Escalade for more scratch off tickets

He is not beta israel, if thats what you're implying

>welfare
Fake news

The two oldest brothers look like Talcum X

Do you Americans consider that white? They look like some sort of mexican to me. Are mexicans white in America?

I think you're wrong there. In the UK you are paid very well to foster children, you don't get paid anything if you adopt them. They become your children and you pay everything.

kys poonigger

The other day I saw a fat disgusting whale of a white woman with a gaggle of children of varying ethnicity - the oldest was white (blonde hair blue eyes like her), then there was a half-black, then there was another white one, then one that looked like he was part spic - black hair black eyes and darker skin - then another half-black one, and lastly a pure white baby.

Couldn't sum up America much better if I tried. Fucking mongrelized monkey nation with fat hambeasts carrying bastard children. I fucking hate this place sometimes when I see things like that.

The "foster parents" just want to run an orphanage rather than treat the kids as their own children.

Wonder how long til we also find out the foster parents are abusing some of the kids.

You get reimbursed to foster children but its all on the books, recorded and kept track of. Plus, you have to have a license. Adopting them makes them yours so you can claim them as such. So a full tax return goes back to them and isnt taken by the state.

>The "foster parents" just want to run an orphanage rather than treat the kids as their own children.
Proofs?

aww, i feel for the white girls. I mean of course they'll become degenerate whores like the rest of them but they do seem so innocent and capable of something.