Why Jews?

I've been lurking for quite a while and I've usually just glossed over posts about anti-semetism. Originally I thought it was to be edgy and LARP but now I realize that it isn't. So why hate the Jews? I know about how they are the head of many large corporations and governmental positions but what makes them evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369393/EXCLUSIVE-New-riddle-San-Bernardino-massacre-Russian-sisters-married-shooters-terrorist-neighbor-brother-links-Israel-murderer-s-brother-quizzed-domestic-violence-just-attacks.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-israeli-arrest-20170323-story.html
providencejournal.com/news/20170323/israel-police-arrest-suspect-in-threats-on-us-jewish-targets
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/redpill me on jews/type/op/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/
forward.com/news/168063/after-newtown-jews-lead-renewed-push-on-guns/
forward.com/news/israel/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation
forward.com/opinion/343482/why-i-came-to-the-capitol-to-protest-gun-violence-as-a-rabbi/?attribution=tag-article-listing-1-headline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. People are just jealous of those with connections.

Too many reasons

Here's a fun conspiracy to think about

1 - Israel wants to get rid of muslims on their nation

2 - UN keeps bashing Israel

3 - Suddenly diaspora jews and israel alike push for flooding the entire west with 'war refugees' who happen to be almost all males on military draft age

4 - West looks like Israel during those knife attacks, terror everywhere

5 - If the west is forced to pushed back against islam and muslims on it's borders, now it can't say nothing about Israel doing the same

6 - Israel is free to remove muslims from it's borders by forcing the west to face the same issue and losing the moral ground by being forced to do the same

>they are the head of many large corporations and governmental positions
>these same organisations are actively undermining the entire world to benefit themselves

because they use those positions of power to hurt our people

>what makes them evil?
False-Flag Terrorism

Possible San Bernardino False Flag related to Israel.
EXCLUSIVE New riddle of San Bernardino massacre: Russian sisters married to shooters' 'terrorist' neighbor and brother have links to Israel - and murderer's brother was quizzed about domestic violence just before attacks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369393/EXCLUSIVE-New-riddle-San-Bernardino-massacre-Russian-sisters-married-shooters-terrorist-neighbor-brother-links-Israel-murderer-s-brother-quizzed-domestic-violence-just-attacks.html

Israeli Calls In Bomb Threat To JFK Airport and JCC
Rosenfeld said the man called Delta Airlines in February 2015 and made a false threat about explosives aboard a flight from JFK airport in New York. The threat allegedly led to an emergency landing.
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-israeli-arrest-20170323-story.html
providencejournal.com/news/20170323/israel-police-arrest-suspect-in-threats-on-us-jewish-targets

Have a bulk of information, I'm too lazy to cherrypick.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/redpill me on jews/type/op/

Its part of the racist mindset to hate other cultures and think your culture is the best in the world. A conspiracy about about a culture that can be blamed for everything that is wrong in your culture fits this mindset perfectly.

keep telling yourself that schlomo

the irony. israel works with that mindset literally everyone who isnt a jew has less rights . a society build on racism good working thought got to give them that

Maybe someday you will grow out of this. Discussing this on a echo chamber that is full of propaganda like your picture doesnt help it.

So you have exactly the same mindset as racist jews? Talk about irony.

They are NOT white, they are doppelgangers.

growing out of reality, and looking a blinds eye is suicide.

der user that was the whole point of the meme

Try discussing it somewhere else and see how quickly it gets silenced.

Your "reality" is based on memes on a japanese anime forum.

KIKES, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD

Wait a second are you calling Jews racist? That's a bit anti-semetic don't you think?

>1 post by this ID
sage

These jokes are getting quite old.

Ok, I'm a fully observant Sephardic Jew and I'll try to explain why the Jews are shit today. So, one of the big Jew beliefs is that Jews are better than goyim and also that the only difference between goyim and Jews is the Torah. Jews also only closely associate with other Jews who also have the Torah because it's supposed to improve your mind, which is the whole purpose of Judaism. This is certainly elitist behavior, but in its original meaning Jews think of it as "fuck, we're so lucky dude. It sure sucks not to have the best self help book in bloody existence". What ended up happening though is that after the second temple was fucked in the ass by the gay Romans , Judaism went to shit real fast. The last dude who knew what was properly up was Maimonides, this Jew philosopher fellow who lived around the year 1200. Anyway, the Jews, especially the holocaust ashkenaz ones, got super fucked up. They made up pagan nonsense like the black hats, growing out those curls, Kabbalah, gematria, myths of golems, and other fuck-screwy shit. They got all fucked up but were still a tad bit shrewd because Jewish genes and still elitist af because traditions. That takes us to today, where a whole bunch of Jews are smart, unjustly elitist, and care for nobody but themselves because of that elitism combined with ditching the other parts of the Torah where your not supposed to be an asshole. So, our end result is that a lot of Jews are just assholes because, in truth, they aren't proper Jews. Some are cool, but a lot are assholes, especially the ashkenaz liberal fucking whore ladies on the board of education. Those board of Ed Jews should've been ashes.

if you think this way of think was solely based on some quick memes, you really are a dumb kike

Why don't you instead ask why they hate the Goyim so much?

>implying that we unironically hate Jews here
We're just shitposting. Sup Forums is satire. Stop taking memes seriously, newfag.

the only nufag is you

>we
kek, you're the South African kike that keeps shilling for the jews
end yourself

Gtfo nigger

>don't flatter yourself kike..even Satan hates Jews.

'Jewish politicians lead chorus calling for tighter gun laws'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/

'After Newtown, Jews Lead Renewed Push on Guns'
forward.com/news/168063/after-newtown-jews-lead-renewed-push-on-guns/

'Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push'
forward.com/news/israel/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/

'Jewish groups urge Senate to pass gun control legislation'
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation

'Why I Came to the Capitol To Protest Gun Violence — As a Rabbi'
forward.com/opinion/343482/why-i-came-to-the-capitol-to-protest-gun-violence-as-a-rabbi/?attribution=tag-article-listing-1-headline

checked

>what makes them evil?
Evil is a moral statement; the Jews are amoral. Thus their behavior is not "evil" but simply unfeeling and abhorrent.

One cause of their collective psychopathy, that has them see themselves as separate and all that matters, and everyone else (even other Jews) merely as objects for their use, is centuries of inbreeding.

But it may also be that the inbreeding resulted from some original psychopathy that began for some other reason. In that case the inbreeding - with positive selection pressure for the most psychopathic, i.e. "rich, powerful, successful" - would have simply exposed and enhanced the previous traits.

It's important to remember that the traits the rest of humanity so dislikes about the Jews are seen as *positive* by the Jews themselves.

Every time I think I spy the opportunity to make some bluepiller see the truth, this happens.
Found the kikes

Still a good opportunity for lurkers who stumble upon these threads.

Have a new version.
More satisfying if OP sees it desu. Which they never do.

user you are doing KEKs work

Codreanu would be proud.

m8 your version is way too crowded. You can make a separate image for every Jew who works in media, or the Fed, or communism like these: The chart is only supposed to give an overview with a couple examples for every step, adding a bunch of things at the end just makes it more confusing and overcrowded

Also I don't know why you added a bunch of text under every chart. Best to just keep the original

Over crowding is how you make bluepillers wake up. The phrase "it's just a coincidence" exists for a reason. 10 Jews means nothing. 50 looks odd. Hundreds make it undeniable. Adding the text underneath makes it easier for me to spot what each one is without glancing over every time. Plus, it emphasizes that each one corresponds to multiple Protocols.

This. People have to realize that the greatest trick the left pulled was convince the newfags post-election that we're serious about the stupid shit like MUH JOOZ and right wing death squads, so they could radicalize us so much no one else would take us seriously, thus ensuring that the left would win every other time.

And apparently, it worked like a charm.

>128561996

Yep, that's exactly what happened, shekelberg.

>Over crowding is how you make bluepillers wake up

Even if that were true, you should keep a separate image like these: But usually, all it means is that people won't bother going through the whole thing if it's too long and crowded

The chart already shows all the ones that work in media at step 5 with the "Who Controls Your Mind?", and the percentage who made up the leadership of the Soviet Union at 3

And even if it makes it easier to for you, it just looks less clean, and tying it to the Protocols (which have largely believed to be a hoax,, evne if it's not) isn't the best idea, you should let what they do speak for itself, at best put a link to an overview of the Protocols in one of the info boxes. Stick to the original

keep telling yourself that shill

>this is what redditors actually believe
>he doesn't know why /new/ was deleted

You haven't proven any of the assertions wrong. Images are not evidence. If they are, then Egyptians were black, because some images say so.

fuck off kike

i spent years here posting nazi shit because it was funny and got replies, totally not a neo-nazi

this is Sup Forums, we are just triggering each other

>he thinks you have to be a "neo-Nazi" to call out Jews for what they do and have been doing for millenia