New German generation

So I like to walk a lot and recently I visited some large and medium cities in Germany. Here is my observation regarding the couples I saw.

The Germany girls in 90% are with a shitskin. The shitskin is usually as tall as her or smaller, badly built, sometimes with a bit of belly hanging down. The girl is on contrary quite nice. The girls hug and take photos of them. It felt like they treated them as kids or something.

The guys. Except that it is pretty seldom to see a German guy with a girl these days, the ones, who do have one, have an Asian. The girl is like 2x shorter, no ass and tits, ugly. Some girls are already pregnant.

Now if you tell me that Asians are somehow into traditional mindset and that's what catches the guys attention -- forget. The Asian women are fucked up in mind as well. I know two couples in both of which the girl does not:
1. work
2. cook
3. clean the room
4. do anything for the home
5. speak German (and English either -- what they speak is a completely broken Chinese "German" which is beyond understanding -- no idea how they conversate)

Very encouraging picture, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopempire.com/13-real-life-interracial-arab-couples-who-prove-that-love-is-love/
washingtonpost.com/local/government-shutdown-threatens-romantic-wedding-by-the-jefferson-memorial/2013/10/01/1310011c-2a15-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/I6a1r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most girls here are degenerated and as for the non degenerated they are difficult to get, asians are easy to get.

i always hear conflicting reports from Germans; some say they almost never see German girls with foreigners, others say they see almost all of them.

which is it?

But why is it so: find just someone even if she's ugly and stupid (that's a precise description of Asian girls)? What's the big deal of being alone?

>some say they almost never see German girls with foreigners
This is bullshit. Believe me. I like to walk and go out often. Also, I work at a university where a lot of young people hang around.

What's your opinion on German girls with Asians? Are they better than muslims and africans?

What about hapas like Marcel Nguyen who has a German mother?

These threads need common grounds.

Women are into
>protection figures and other Freudian stuff
>careers and other indications of reliability (or..)
>fun/danger thrills a guy can offer

Men are into
>attractive things to create attractive things I'm related to
>okay, femininity too, but then only what's related to attractive
>but also femininity like low aggression and high reasonableness

German women had a face full of feminism, so did Australia, Britain, Canada and America, although the situation is different again in America as some white communities did not. This feminism told them it's fine to become fat, because anyone not into that is fat phobic and not worth your time anyway, and that there's nothing wrong with high aggression because bossy is a misogynist word.

So German, Australian, Canadian and British women become inarguably unattractive because feminism makes women inarguably unattractive.

There is nothing great about Asian girls, but there's actually nothing lesser either. At the moment because the local competition isn't playing anymore they simply seem greater because they are for the moment.

Also, women aren't into brown guys. They're into showing people they're into brown guys. These same people that white men physically do not want for reasons are the same people who would virtue signal with their genetic lineage and vaginas. It just so happens to be a majority of women during left wing peak.

Other countries have to be amazed at our current condition. We won't survive much less prosper at this rate.

Whores and negros. Same deal everywhere: weak men die out and their women breed with the invader.

>German girls with Asians
Never seen. Also, the Chinks are absolutely disgusting. They even disgust their countryman girls.

I refuse to believe you. There are no shitskins in University.

My guess is your a fuck or A slime

Meant cuck but fuck also works lel

both, they will stay with a shitskin until they start beating them. then they get a beta white

there aren't that many non-whites in germany yet there is already too many

Whys that?
This is hapa german

>weak men
I always get pissed by these claims. Who's weak??? Maybe you kinda take into consideration the god damn CONDITIONS of the game you clown? Are you aware of our laws? I remind you that if you even say a wrong word on shitskins, you get fucking destroyed. Whereas they can stab you and get away without any responsibility. They know they are protected by the state. Who in their right mind will play this game and """""fight"""""?

You're talking about a thing that's not relevant to anything. Nobody bothers giving even one second of though to Asian males.

anecdotal evidence:

I was walking in Dresden about a week ago with my Family

My mother pointed out 3 girls with shitskins on their arms

one girl was a genuine 2/10 with an equally ugly shitskin

the other twos were maybe 7s and had equally attractive shitskins on their arms, they also looked richer and could have been none-refugees that were simply shitskin students send here

all of this took place withing 3 hours of walking in the city

Turkfag here. It's actually both. German girls from the lower classes tend to like foreign men more. More educated German girls from the higher classes tend to like German men more. Of course there are always exceptions.

Foreign girls are 50/50.

go kill yourself you nasty roach

you are one pathetic ugly little manlet, most roaches are 170cm and have microdicks

KILL YOURSELF

U mad lmao at ur lyfe come at me bro

so there were 3 you saw in the city... doesn't sound very statistically representative.

perhaps there's the bias that they garner extra attention due to being with a shitskin?

>I refuse to believe you.
I don't care

>There are no shitskins in University.
There aren't. But they come to the Mensa for hunt.

Typical German cuck

I've been living in west germany for a while and none of what you said matches my experience.

99% of german girls are with germans. They rarely go with shitskins. Only on rare occasions have I seen mixed couples, and the black guy was very tall.

The most bizarre things I saw was when a German girl of like 15 yo was walking and holding hands with a shorter than her shitskin with a hood. He tried to cover his ugly muzzle under the hood, but that was still seen that he was like 35 yo or something.

>Turkfag here. It's actually both. German girls from the lower classes tend to like foreign men more.
I couldn't care less if they wouldn't breed future retarded welfare parasites.

>The Germans girls are contrary quite nice
yeah, bullshit.

you are like German Eurasian Tiger from r/hapas

You reap what you sow Mehmet,I hope your failure of a country becomes a islamic shithole in the next 15 years

Now look try to understand the female perspective
Women have to find a high status mate within their 20s. German men usually have defined their status by their work occupation. But the wages have flattened and German men get depressed, because they are just not moving up. Then a dominant brown guy comes along. He may not have a job, but everywhere he goes he is the center of attention. This triggers the female vagina and she walks away from the German beta.

Successful German men are still the most desired men in Germany. Just the average German is getting cucked.

I can't blame you.

>the browning of the lower class

I do not think this is common. How can these relationships exist?

Syrian refugees don't speak English or German, Chinese women don't speak English or German.

Unfortunate outcome for the asians you've met. I know from the official Danish statistics that asians, especially the Chinese have the lowest crime rate 40% of the average and has the biggest (and positive) net contribution of wealth to society. You can't screen everyone indovidually, so you judge people on bulk with statistics. Prost

Why?

Its sad... I know of a 23, beautiful blond haired, blue eyed german girl who's fcking a nigger. They've been together for over a year now. This is in the shit hole knows as Los Angeles where men are a fcking cucks to girls. LA and it's jewish run media is the genesis of degeneracy and is and has infected most of the world at this point... So start dropping red pills with intelligence and lets win this war...

I thought Germans were good at math... 90% sounds a little unlikely. Still maybe if we got off this message board we might actually meet females. Hey you can always get a tan and a little fat and you can pass for a shitskin

>Then a dominant brown guy comes along. He may not have a job, but everywhere he goes he is the center of attention.
Kek when I was in Germany last summer, German girls we're checking me out, I have dark hair and tan really well. I didn't know what to think about that, but now I know I looked like shitskin to them, thats why they we're looking at me. Just kill me.

she will only get of the black dick if a more dominant, more successful man comes along
red pills won't help

A big brown dick is all a jewified german girl needs.

This. Women are hardwired by evolution to go for the strongest, most dominant man. Facts and statistics on the cancer that is multiculturalism will not work on them.

I was in germany like a month ago.

Here's what i saw:

>niggers everywhere
>most young german women are with said niggers
>actual german white men are skinny jeans wearing faggots who put gel in their hair
>they look so beta, i cringed all the time
>talked to some people there, they cant wait to vote for schultz, because merkel wasnt liberal enough
>more liberalism will save germany
>1 german couple said they are sorry for me, because Poland is a racist, xenophobic dictatorship with no democracy
>mfw

I personally don't see a problem with women not working/cooking, I really only get annoyed with them telling other women that they shouldn't do stuff like that. Of course, this is coming from a shitty american 16 year old whos parents have indoctrinated me into their libtard-ness.

Left is not German. She's from bongland or a potato girl.

but i dont get this part, niggers arent succesful or dominant.

i guess women are just stupid, but that's not really a surprise.

>
Yes but feminism is sooo fcking rampant in LA that white alphas with intellect are not allowed to mate. Google "Hey White Guys" from the fag media MTV and what it on youtube... We should have counted that faggotry with meme war. Are memes are more hard hitting and intelligent than anything a mult billion dollar advertising company could come up with. We just need a dedicated platform. Anyhow, google what I mentioned above... and see what we have to put up with in this shit hole they call Los Angeles...

>American
>go on vacation to Germany
>looks like fucking African when I get off
>literal African niggers and Muslims, not the half white shit we have here
>go sight seeing
>9 out of 10 couples I see are mixed race
>never see one white couple under the age of 50
>go to bars to try local beer and food
>drunk shitskins try to steal from me and talk to me
>tell them to fuck off
>they act beta because they can tell I'm not a pussy Euro
>out on the street, when the non-whites hear me speak, they look at me like a beta
>Germans complain that I'm too American

Sad that this is the state of Germany. It won't last even 5 years.

I'm glad I live in Chicago suburbs. LA seems fucked in the head from what I've heard. All that hair dye must've soaked in.

Some niggers are very dominant; and dominance helps mask their lack of success

I think in the current social climate it's prudent of women to get degrees or certifications that would allow them to be on their own if their husband drops them or is abusive, but I do think women should be encouraged to marry, have kids, and stay at home. A stable, happy life typically means a strong marriage, kids, and raising kids. Feminists are the most vile and unhappy creatures on earth.

Learn english you fucking idiot.
Also: That is pure bullshit,

I live in Berlin which is like the most degenerate place in Germany next to NRW,

WMAF pairings exist but they are rare and the only white dudes who date asian females are +60 year old men who got a siamese girl during their last holiday there

And no white girl ever dates turks despite turks being the largest minority group here.

Black Male x White Female is more common than turk/arabxwhite pairings but even those are still rare as fuck in Berlin and usually the girl is either very fat or straight out of a hippie commune.

Nobody wants boring, pasty white babies anymore. Get over it.

hey, that's my experience exactly.

>16

Enjoy your b&

out of 10 couples I see are mixed race
americuck and his fantasies. i mean are you mentaly ill? rly embarassing

scoopempire.com/13-real-life-interracial-arab-couples-who-prove-that-love-is-love/

washingtonpost.com/local/government-shutdown-threatens-romantic-wedding-by-the-jefferson-memorial/2013/10/01/1310011c-2a15-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html

And neither of the pairing in the OP have anything german inside them

exactly

Literally go there yourself. I challenge you to show me young white German couples.

Archived

>washingtonpost com/local/government-shutdown-threatens-romantic-wedding-by-the-jefferson-memorial/2013/10/01/1310011c-2a15-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html
archive.is/I6a1r

Women frequently mistake agression for dominance.

I really wonder where foreigner find all those shitskins when they travel to Germany.

Not only that but I also saw a lot of people dressed up in degenerate bondage clothes and shit. Out in public, like it was a pride parade, but it looked like just a normal day. You let that degeneracy go on in public? Literal sex fetish shit?

>I challenge you to show me young white German couples.
Sadly not many such cases in there. I feel sad for regular Hans, like it isn't hard enough to get a girl when you are beta, no (((they))) have to import tons of niggers and muslims in sexual emergency to make things even harder

women frequently mistake niggers for good people who will treat them well.

there are next to no niggers in germany, you are tard so its quite mathematicaly impossible to be the case. you are just a cuck. i was in berlin and never saw interracial couple. you arej ust full of shit

Where in hell did to travel to? Swiss a Swiss rape dungeon?

Kinda hard to believe, out here 90% of pussy is for tall guys with full black/blond hair. Dating short Asians or Caucasians for the most part is seen like coal burning for both women and men.

Are blacks (not recent Somalians and inbred skinnies but who've been there for a few generations) more tolerable in Germany/Europe than over here?

+ this you are jsut projecting your fantasies like a proper nigger lover amerishits are. even if fucking sweden 99% of white women wont date nigger. its just you and your damaged brainwashed brain

user must have visited some sort of red light district. Maybe he was too cheap to get a hotel in a nice area.

Can't tell actually, despite those faggots ITT trying to tell you that we are literally Africa 2.0, I only saw black in my university but that's because they have an exchange student programme with Cameroon.

>Chinese
Thats the problem.

Chinese people are nigger tier.

Blacks in Germany only got here recently.
They are all skinny nerds who either beg in some corner or work in the lowest paid jobs where you never ever see them unless you work very early like me and share the subway with them at 4am.

There aren't many so nobody actually cares. People are more upset over arabs being arabs.

women don't want a butler
women want the guy all the other guys look up to

It's a well-known fact that German women prefer brown/black men.
A quick internet search would be enough to get some information on that specific topic.
I'm living in a bigger city and I see interracial couples everywhere. 95% of the time it's white German women with migrants/foreigners.
Germans always liked foreigners more than their own people.

Bullshit. I see some guys with Asians but german women always go straight to the germans with most status and looks and they may fuck some fugees but at the end they want a provider and a good family and safety.

German women going for nonwhites is a meme. But they always defend them jesus christ help us.

I grew up in one of the wealthiest areas of the country so initially my only contact with nigs was almost completely normal. The kids of successful parents sometimes cling to MSM image of blacks but are still comparable to douchey white kids who cling to other MSM narratives. When I moved somewhere that had typical nigs, I took heavy doses of redpilled. I've broken down to calling some nigs on a few occassions, because they are so fucking worthless, rude, disgusting, violent, and overall trashy. Those types don't even care. They know they are niggers, acknowledge they are niggers, then keep on nigging.

>So I like to walk a lot and recently I visited some large and medium cities in Germany

Nah.. you're a basement dwelling neet building a false worldview based on pictures you see on the internetz

I couldn't tell the number of kaffir I've seen outside the train station ghetto is probably lower than a dozen.
but the memes are so funny

what other people choose to do with their own lives is their own bussines dude. even tho its wrong and disgusting. this is the rain you are talking about, there are countless drops of water like this, you just show us 2 pictures. you gotta fight the clouds, the mindset that causes this disgusting mix or its useless beta whining

thats funny becuase even in sweden white males are more likely to race mix then white women, so i doubt you are not a larping cuck

They smoked all the good Germans last century

The Netherlands and Poland should annex Germany, divide it and kick all the shitskins out

With Poland as our neighbour that will be fun

you see lots of German girls with wogs/nogs in cities,especially in the West, less so in rural areas and East Germany. A Germanon once posted a link to a femjoy where about 40% of German girls said they either want or had a date with a darkskinned man already, When I check my 18 y. old cousin's FB I see many of her classmates with wogs/nogs. .

I live in a small rural city in the middle of the german nature now with 0 immigrants.
Germans live in all kind of fantasies. I'm lucky that I found a city where live is conservative, normal and boring. I don't need all these experiments, I'm completely fine with normal life.
Big cities are infected the most, because they lost their understanding for nature and get their information about how the world works from TV/movies and school teachers.

Don't use that word, it's cringey as fuck if you're not from here and with your flag I thought you were complaining about non-muslims.

Tell me something I haven't heard before user

This is the most fucked up drawing I've seen from Ben. Saved.

>when you are underage and browse Sup Forums so much that you can't stop seeing cuckshit everywhere

The first thing you think when you see a german boy x german girl pairing is probably her getting pounded by some shitskin while her boyfriend watches because your small mind completely surrendered to the idea that memes are just memes

Why even stay? Just leave. Germany is lost.

Press S to spit on grave

My flag represents my current location, not my origin. Furthermore the word nigger is overused on this place

This. Whites date upwards in SES when we race mix, while other races date down when dating whites. Thus our trash get's flushed into a pool of mulattoes while the pool of pure whites strengthens and simultaneously becomes more racially conscious and conservative. Things aren't all bleak.

Even for guys who date Asian it's the same. Aspy guy in a tech or statistics field who has a good job but struggles with white women= straight jump to Asian women.

Then try to visit some cities here.
German men are very beta and too shy to even talk to a woman. Foreigners, on the other hand, try to hit on girls all the time so they have a much higher chance of getting to fuck with them.

I'm black and the only white girls I fucked were german and American. Just my 2 cents

nope, I didn't refer to any cuck stuff, I referred to the fact many young girls have wog bf's. Also black US soldiers also are very popular with German girls around US Army bases, so you're talking BS.

>some say they almost never see German girls with foreigners, others say they see almost all of them.
It depends on the area.
In big cities you'll surely walk into such couples, but in the rural parts of germany, these "diverse" couples get shunned.

Are you afrikaans, english or portuguese and living in africa? Otherwise it just sounds like you're LARPing or you're a sandnigger

Ike Turner