WE WUZ HUNGER GAMES N SHIEEET

Topkek they really think that Katniss Everdeen was really a nigress.

archive.is/5kUlj

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy:_Fall_of_a_City
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do they mean with "real life characters"?

nogin joggin

niggers acting like they are educated

A fictional character in a fictional world in a fictional future that rips off a fictional Japanese novel is a real life black person?

Read the fucking book. It is written in first person and makes several references to "my olive skin". I was actually surprised when I found that Hollywood bleached her.

She's probably meant to be mixed / latino, not "pure" black though. This is set in far future future, so logically you expect everyone in former US to be mixed race by then.

Another tidbit, the climate described in the book does not much the current climate of Appalachia, as winter means a lot of heavy rain and not snow. It's shown in the movie (the bread scene), but the context that it's winter is not provided. So massive global warming.

Oh, and not a trace of Christianity or its heritage in sight. That hit me as a weird also.

Hunger Games is the future of US as seen by a leftist.

>hunger games was a documentary

I would never watch Hollywood if there were more Niggers and less White.

The only people who refer to their skin as olive are Mediterranean pseudo-nogs, not blacks.

Read the fucking book. It is written in first person and makes several references to "my olive skin". I was actually surprised when I found that Hollywood bleached her.

She's probably meant to be mixed / latino, not "pure" black though. This is set in far future future, so logically you expect everyone in former US to be mixed race by then.

Another tidbit, the climate described in the book does not much the current climate of Appalachia, as winter means a lot of heavy rain and not snow. It's shown in the movie (the bread scene), but the context that it's winter is not provided. So massive global warming. The theme is alluded to in the second movie, where a map of North America is shown with some coastal areas flooded.

Oh, and not a trace of Christianity or its heritage in sight. That hit me as a weird also.

Hunger Games is the future of US as seen by a leftist.

>the context that it's winter is not provided
Yeah, here we have 6ft of snow in summer. Weird shit. Also fuck off back to Plebbit faggot.

>olive skin=tar skin

>Topkek they really think that Katniss Everdeen was really a nigress.
do niggers not no wut fiction is or??

WE

here leaf use this

WUZ

You know what, I'm glad niggers didn't read or get attached to Homestuck.

She's probably meant to look like pic related... just like everyone else.

Also note that at least in the movie (can't remember the book) the Capitol's elite is almost entirely white with some token minorities.

What the fuck is Hunger Games? Some next-gen Harry Potter?

I see people talking about it and these are the same kind of retards that loved Harry Potter back in the time.

>mixed by then
i'd rather we were nuked by russia

since when does olive skin mean nigger

olive can mean just slightly tanned to people (in NZ I've been called olive after a long summer, am usually white as anything)

Spider man is black now and new Wolverine is a chick.

But let me add to my white guilt pile because (((Hollywood))) did a black-to-white change which is literally what Hitler did.

>what is the japanese movie battle royal

DELET THIS

It's a book series, and then it was made into a movie series, just like harry potter

It's similar to Harry Potter. There is a strong protagonist who goes on adventures in a strange world

since we wuz fruits n shiet

>She's probably meant to be mixed / latino
Yeah but for liberal diversity mean black people only.
Actually when you think about it, it's only about black people when people talk about diversity those day.
Not Asian, Latinos, Middle-Eastern, etc...
Is it because black aren't the first US minority anymore and will be replaced by Latino who are, even when you take in consideration illegal immigration and cartel, more accepted than black ?

Im looking forward to war

yeah that was my point she isn't a nigger just cause olive skin

like this

>stereotypical "poor" district
>represented by a black girl
Like that wouldn't lead to a whole new slew of criticism.

white?

>Spider man is black now
A Spider-Man. Whose father ran out on him. We've had a Mexican Spider-Man since the early 90s. The "main" Spider-Man is still white. He owns his own company now.

wow... dat relly maek u tink

nobody wants to watch a story about a poor nigger

Hunger Games was a documentary shot in REAL TIME!
For I am Catness Everdeen!
I am...well I am foreverrr.....I AM IMMORTAL!!
>jumps off cliff

OLIVE SKINNED AND SHHHIIIEERTTT

Battle Royale + Death Race 2000

every character ever was a KANG.
appropriation you racists.

Funny thing is that I don't remember the book even mentioning the race issues, while two other liberal agendas -- global warming and elimination of Christianity -- have been advanced to completion. Which means that everyone has been "equalized" racially as well.

Funny thing that Hollywood did not dare to show this wonderful society of equally poor and equally brown people.

She's cute.

not really

get some glasses, Łukasz

And what do you say about white characters played by blacks actors? Oh yeah right, nothing because colorwashing is only okay when the white is being blackwashed.

Nice pasta

So what, Hollywood colorwashed Roland Deschain from the Dark Tower (described as white, with cold blue eyes and who gets called a cracker and white devil during all the second book by a black character) and even that cuck King pretended he never said the character was white. And they fixed the plot holes they created simply by ignoring 2 keys characters, which one of them was actually black.

And this is not the only exemple so yeah, get a taste of your own medecine.

>There is a strong protagonist who goes on adventures in a strange world
Strong protagonist my ass.
She gets everything set up for her, to the point that I have started theorizing that her whole career was fabricated from day one to stage a controlled revolution / coup. With her as a figurehead and not even aware that she is being played.

>Katniss
Meh, let them have this and use it next time they want to cast Gandalf as black or some shit

WE

That's the point, kinda.
Hollywood notoriously blacks white characters. Here they get someone who is originally brown. I'd expect them to keep her as-is, but no, they bleached her. Why?
Because white kids (who give them shekels) wouldn't identify with a brown protagonist. So they bleached her.
Looks like pushing racial agenda is one thing, but business is business.

WE wuz battle royale and shit

Like the movie Snow Piercer.

50% of Star Wars characters were originally black too

People who write click bait like this typically get paid like 50 dollars per article

>file name
top kek

What? Not all olives are black.

Olive skin is Mediterranean and street shitter.

Harry Potter was black

Hey guys guess who's playing Achilles and Aeneas in the new BBC series about the Troy war?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy:_Fall_of_a_City

50 bucks for 30 minutes of work? Shit. Sign me up.

This. I've read the first book and eventho she never says to be white she's most definately not black.

They forgot Hermione Granger, a real life black character that fought racism and oppression from the white supremacist group Death Eaters and their pale skinned leader Lord Voldemort.

Is this Rowlings new movie?

I'm legitimately pissed off about this. Why do coons have to steal white history because they never accomplished anything.

Muhammaad was black, you white cracka.

There's literally nothing wrong with revising history in entertainment if it means more groups of people get represented

Let's cast Kevin Costner as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for the next big biopic.

> While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The man then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib." Bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63.

MOAR: wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

Thats not a good refutation

See this is why i wont be watching the king arthur film. Even though they play it off as fantasy scene its a folk tale that originates in Britain.

Thats like having our Kralj Matjaž or King Mathias played by a black man just because he is fictional.

Fiction that has its time and place in medieval Europe not 3000AD Africa

Totally different example

>Because white kids (who give them shekels) wouldn't identify with a brown protagonist. So they bleached her.
Yeah but that doesn't work in the Dark Tower case. A lot of original fans got mad at their decision to fuck the story up completely (not just the cast a black character instead of a white one) and just got called racist bigots and told to go fuck themselves by the director.

I believe they are trying to make it appealing for the normies who didn't read the books and will go see the movie because the main character is a strong black man I guess. I'm not sure it's going to work as intended though.

Olive skin=white people who tan easily.
Pic related.

>Implying that it takes 30 minutes to write that

These people already have the pattern down so it just takes them 5-10 minutes to write down similar shit all the time.

Also they probably get paid per hour like 20$ and write just 3 articles in one 8 hour shift

>Kralj Matjaž

he's not fictional tho. He's based on that Hungarian king that stopped the Turks

It's literally the exact same thing.

We should make Hitler black, film it, 100m dollar budget.

Jean Du Arc, we need that part played by Tila Tequila.

Denzel Washington isn't diverse as Malcom X, we should use Ryan Reynolds instead.

Lou Diamond Phillips as Paul McCartney. No limits, you aren't racist, are you?

Steal white history...oh wow.

So Achilles is a greek mythological hero. That big M word means he didnt really exist.
Like santa!

And if you think greeks are white, youre doing what you accused niggers of.

White in Arabic world is not the type of white as European but Mohammed was a light skinned Arab.

There's nothing wrong with updating fictional characters for modern audiences

Well, time to fap.

Dr King was an important figure in African American history
To make him white wouldn't make sense within the context of that

Well most fictions from back then are based on some historical events. That is exactly what is my point.

Even with fantasy elements the stories have realistic elements and have a set time and place.

Greek Mythology may be fiction but it takes place in Greece and at a slightly defined time.

Its not one of the "Long ago in the distant land type of stories"

Straighten her hair then sure

Kevin Costner is a wonderful actor. Think of the enriching experience a more diverse casting could bring to the role? Imagine all the little white kids going to the movie to learn what a progressive message Dr. King delivered through the masterful acting of Costner.

62% filth should not be commenting on whats white and non white.

Fuck off shill. Greeks like other southern Europeans mixed with Turks over many centuries.

The ancient Greeks were most definetely whiter and different than modern ones. Yes you will find images of them being tanned as hell but remember that people back then spent their whole day working outside.

As much as I hate nigger Finn, this picture makes no fucking sense, Finn Galfridian is completely different to Finniger, people can have the same first name

>Live from Detroit School of Black Magic

Achilles isn't real
So it doesn't matter who plays him
Dr King was real...he was black
So a black man has to play him

>Implying that he is white
>Implying that USA is 62% white
>Implying that people our age in USA are even 50% white

Looking at American youth you will find out that whites are a minority

Liberals cant distinguish between fiction and reality anymore.

Hes right you're just stealing others people culture

>Whites have thousands of people in their history and story
>Niggers have 1 nig that got shot and cheated on his wife constantly.

Achilles is a myth with realism in it. He is an ancient Greek born in Greece