Why Sup Forums hates Saudi Arabia?

Literally all the leftists and Bluepilled people hates them and say they are Terrorism supporters, but with absolutely no evidence, it's just a big fucking meme.

Let's get the facts straight :

>Qatar was behind Arab Spring
Every one knows this, ask any Arab in Facebook or something

>Qatar supports Al Nusra and Islamic Brotherhood and others
Who are the extremists of the extremists

>Qatar didn't like what Trump did by naming Terrorism supporters and stopping them, that's why they are in panic rn

>Saudi Arabia found no problem in investigations

>Saudi Arabia provides shit tons of oil to western countries, even though they had a very big chance to stick with China like Pakistan did

I think that something will happen in Qatar, probably the country behind revolutions will get one (even though there's no much indigenous people)

Prove me wrong

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

damn she's hot

BRAAAAAAAAP

haha muslims

Kek, what a bunch of niggers

the shariah blue shills have been infiltrating threads about Saudi Arabia, Trump literally promised and kept his promise about the recent arms deal. It was one of the huge things he ran his platform as. Too bad shariah blue has made you doubt the Nazi majority here.

Remember to look out for Shariah blue

>BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>y-yesss dear. is that dominos i smell

you guys are degenerate niggers

saudis are based, they are among our greatest of allies

Woudln't Pizza that ass.

And i wouldn't piss on OP if he was on fire for even being in defense of these fuckers.

>HUUUR DUUR they are sharia

So now Globalists are in Sup Forums?
As long they are in their country they can cut hands and heads or whatever they want you fucking Globalist jew. This is the reason why we hated George Bush in here for invading Iraq and he made Sup Forums a leftist board

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP *plop*

Oh user, I'm so embarrassed, that poop just slipped out!

Proxy Poof Abdul, please sPeare us from pending attemPts to persuade the powerful best president picnic pool Sup Forums into accePting you.
You are practicality pathetic.
>pfffft

It's always a US flag that's retarded

Now speak like an adult in this political board or Gtfo

brap

>ask any Arab in Facebook or something
>talking with arabs

they are all braindead conspirationist retards

snifff oh yes my dear sssnniiiiiiiiffvquite pungent indeed is that dare I say ssnniff eggs I smell? sniff sniff hmmm yes quite so my darling sniff quite pungent eggs yes

BRAAAAAAAP

Just in comment section of news pages, Egyptians, Tunisians, Syrians, Lybians...
Everyone says that Qatar is behind this shit, manly because most watched news channel is Al Jazeera which is Qatari and they are the ones pushing people to riot and revolutions

>pro saudi narrative
>check flag

you still havent had enough killing on your soil

>supporting 3d world countries who violate every fucking human rights there is
>supporting countries with their law system BASED ON ISLAMIC LAW

just kys mohammed

I ignored you, kid.

Just stop posting

um, probably because they fund thousands of mosques being built in foreign countries and appoint their own imams.

They're shady and spread hatred on a global scale.

btw thanks for Salafism and Wahhabism.
Cunt.

oh, and they buy out older mosques/ "donate funding" on the conditions they put their own people in place.

t. Tommy Robinson from his council estate in Luton

Brap plop tehe

Why are you even trying? this board is infected with MOIS agents to the prim

Is pepperoni haram?

>literally providing clandestine support to ISIS
>not terrorism supporters

saudis are the enemy you traitor.

Now that they where found out they shrike back like a jew and look for some one else to blame.

funny how since trump gave them weapons a lot of shill came in prasing saudis and wanting us to accept them!

Eat shit and die faggot!!

>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia

>MOIS
>Superior to MSS
Understandable. Have a great day.

Your an idiot if you believe that !!!
9/11 Saudi's
Wahhabi's Saudi's
Terror attacks in Europe / US supported by Saudi's
THAT IS THE TRUTH PLS WAKE UP, stop eating the evening propaganda Pls.

>Greentexting ourside of Sup Forums

You have to go back faggot

This is what you get for posting a bare arse.

Then explain why the charities set up by the kingdom or its officials are among the biggest donors to organization financing terrorism, why reconnaissance pictures of places were attacks were done were found along with detailed plans.

Saudi Arabia is the biggest money supplier for terrorist organizations. Qatar, the UAE ... all Saudi crownies are involved in it as well.

>Then explain why the charities set up by the kingdom or its officials are among the biggest donors to organization financing terrorism
There's no proof of this, just claims.

>why reconnaissance pictures of places were attacks were done were found along with detailed plans.
You don't need a "detail plan" to drive a truck into a crowd of people.