Make Bitcoin Great Again

>Bitcoin will be a major currency in the near future.

>Bitcoin is currently fighting a war, The Bilderberg group is currently leading an astroturf campaign to change the Bitcoin protocol.

>They are trying to take transactions of the Bitcoin blockchain and put them onto a second layer.

>Doing so would allow banks to step in and create hub networks, effectively regulating bitcoin and profiting off transaction fees.

>All Bitcoin needs to be great again is a plan for increase the blocksize and keeping transactions on the blockchain. keeping the network decentralized.

>Bitcoin is lacking the meme magic to win this war..

>What say you Sup Forums, are you ready to mobilize to another front? Keep in mind The Bilderberg group has stated one of their goals is a "one-world-government".

>Will you mobilize the memes or will your ignorance of cryptocurrency allow the jews an easy path to victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/
marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-seems-fixated-on-punishing-the-us-dollar-2017-02-01
businessinsider.com/trumps-budget-chief-mark-mulvaney-loves-gold-and-bitcoin-2016-12
businessinsider
archive.is/zZdWg
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/jpmorgan-chase-to-integrate-zcash-technology-to-its-enterprise-blockchain-platform/#1716b5d7a332
youtube.com/watch?v=noQsHiTJAXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck your dump and pump scheme OP. Litecoin all the way

Bitcoin's price as of now is $2500 for 1 BTC..

I thought you guys were autists/computer nerd and hated jews..

Bitcoins #1 goal is to get rid of banks.

this aligns with all of your interests.

pump and dump lol..

how ignorant you are.. I pay my rent in bitcoin. I bought this computer I'm surfing Sup Forums on in bitcoin at newegg. I gamble every day with bitcoin on nitrogensports.eu.

Bitcoin is not a stock. It's a currency that erases the need for a central bank that is owned by Jews.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT WANT THIS!?

>how the fuck do you not want this!?

Because it has no intrinsic value, all it takes for (((((((unknown creator man)))))))) to fuck with the algorithm, sell 90% of his bitcoin and voilas domino action resumes as bitcoin falls to 1$ per coin since investor trust is gone...

NO INTRINSIC VALUE?

IT'S A MEANS OF DECENTRALIZED CURRENCY THAT IS NOT CREATED BY A CENTRAL BANK.

HOW IS THAT NOT VALUABLE?

>all it takes for (((((((unknown creator man)))))))) to fuck with the algorithm

It's literally not possible for 1 person to change the protocol.

I made this post because Blockstream is paying a bunch of shills to astroturf on social media right now to garner public support to change the protocol because it's literally needed. you need a consensus to change the protocol.

> sell 90% of his bitcoin and voilas domino action resumes as bitcoin falls to 1$ per coin since investor trust is gone...

that's impossible.

im with you, we need to keep bitcoin away from the central banks
however, my understanding of bitcoin is that each individual person on bitcoin chooses what is implemented, so wouldnt it be incredibly hard to make large changes to the protocol?
regardless, heres a bump

>it has no intrinsic value
intrinsic value is a spook, all value is just what we give to things, bitcoin has qualities that we can place value on the same way gold does.
>unknown creator man
this isnt a real thing, there is no more creator of bitcoin, its completely decentralized

friendly reminder that bitcoin is made up computer funnymoney that's literally no different than fiat currency

/biz/fag here,

The major issue with BTC and other cryptos is you can't pay taxes with it... and it's too fucking hard for normies to use

Most of the faggots here are normies and crypto is too complicated for them. I'm a full time dev for PepeCoin, up 6300% in the last 3 months, good times. I mine ZCash with 12 GPUs for living expenses.

Crypto is the only way out of the jew banks. People dont understand it yet, like when the internet was new, but they will get it eventually.

Are you paying your taxes on every single transaction goy?

>Bitcoin is currently fighting a war, The Bilderberg group is currently leading an astroturf campaign to change the Bitcoin protocol.

>They are trying to take transactions of the Bitcoin blockchain and put them onto a second layer.

>Doing so would allow banks to step in and create hub networks, effectively regulating bitcoin and profiting off transaction fees.
so.. its a threat to them? i always kinda thought (((they))) would secretly be behind btc
what can we do?

>bitcoin
>started by an "unknown" person who has a lot to gain by its adoption
>sounds sort of like the jews
>small market is manipulated by few big players
>sounds sort of like the jews

Yeah, I'll trade my stable fiat currency for funbux that are controlled by a few key investors. This will definitely kill the jew. Sounds like a great plan.

You dont have to pay taxes on transactions. Newegg or whatever vendor you are buying from takes care of sales tax additions. IRS classifies bitcoin as property and it is taxed as such. Mining coins is taxed as self-employment income.

Capital losses and gains need to be reported if you made or lost over $10,000 in a year, but only once, not every transaction.

unironically the most important post on Sup Forums right now

Bitcoin is only 45% of the crypto market, there are a lot of other choices. USD is down -5.5 already this year and trump intends to take it lower. It's a wise time for Americans to get into a cryptocurrency with a 21 million total coins hard limit instead of shit jew paper money thats printed endlessly and loses value every year.

Which one will make me the most money? I'm cool with bankers if I can be the banker

Fuck off with your shitty monopoly drugmoney, jew.

What GPUs you use?

first we can use bitcoin as a currency and get rid of the need for their issued fiat currencies.

secondly the astroturfing campaign they are behind right now is a UASF (user activated soft fork) BIP148 which would split the bitcoin chain with only a 25% consensus needed.

the Bitcoin protocol allows you to choose whichever node you want to run and vote for the protocol that way.

Bitcoin Unlimited signals for bigger blocks which would allow more transactions onto the blockchain, basically allowing for more transactions per second.

The Bilderbergs solution to allowing for more transactions is keeping the blocksize the same size and forcing transactions onto a second settlement layer that they could force governments to pass laws to regulate in their favor.

Bitcoin as it stands now is uncensorable, meaning a government can't mute your funds or take your money, but if they succeed that wont be the case any longer.

It's up to you to educate yourself about cryptocurrencies and why they are the future.

It blows my mind how this isn't Sup Forums's number 1 priority. this is the easiest path to victory against the Jewish Banking Cartel.

>bitcoin
>not DGB
lol get on with the times grandpa, bitcoin is a thing of the past

its different than fiat money because jews cant print endless amounts of it. There are 21m coins total and the amount miners get drops every couple years, until its tiny and eventually only the transaction fees.

Bitcoin is truly a new form of fire gifted to mankind, and its value cannot be overstated. Nothing like it has ever existed...I see this spreading and revolutionizing the world.

Bitcoin is far more valuable than Fiat, inherently. It's not $2500 based on pure speculation...not at all...what it offers to us all, is completely insane. No more jew middlemen gouging us to death just for spending our money. I mean, we are basically talking about Cash Money that has the ability to teleport to any human being on earth, anonymously.

I would far prefer to have Bitcoin than any Fiat currency, and as more human beings start to understand its value, and more businesses start to accept it....holy shit. I think $2500 is only the beginning.

Bitcoin = a form of economic freedom for mankind that most don't really grasp, but they will. It is truly digital gold and it's in its infancy.

We are all lucky to be aware.

holy mother of FUCK
its a filthy malaysian

Radeon 470s and 480s are the best because they dont use too much power and put out less heat than nvidias. But they are impossible to buy lately and sold out everywhere

This.

Bitcoin is the biggest threat the Jews have ever encountered. I wouldn't expect nazi larpers on Sup Forums to realize its worth, after all if they were intelligent they wouldn't be nazis.

Taking economic advice from Greece.

Sorry I am Ethereum master race

Just drop all taxes except gst.

go buy some copper bullion while you are at it you fuckin' pleb.

>muh memecoins
There is still time to buy, friend. DGB will be worth 10k sats by June 9th.

within 10 years Bitcoin will be classified as a fiat currency. stay in the past, if you want, the future wont wait for you.

the difference is it wont be Jews that are selling it to the government. it will be a decentralized block chain that is creating new bitcoins and giving them to the computers that are used to power the network.

I've been using my watercooled 980ti with nicehash the past few weeks when im not gayming. Easy 4 bucks a day with cheap electric.
Thinking about putting it all towards a dedicated rig next month. Not sure what to go for though, or if i should even stick with nicehash.

fuck off cunt. bitcoin is a speculators wet dream

in its current form its going no where. Who would accept a currency where some cunt in his computer can create it out of thin fucking air. Meanwhile sucking up actual resources

bitcoin destroyed in 60s by sovereign forces.... btfo/// i like bitcoin but it is a 6 month hedge bet at best.

Sidechains are literally no threat. The transaction size should be increased but not for your dumbarse reasons

Putin likes Ethereum and Russia wants to create national cryptocurrency: coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/

Ethereum is a good project and BP Oil and 9 banks are involved in it, but bitcoin will always be the longest tested tried and true "gold" storage of value, no project is tested and proven longer or ever will be.

bitcoin is an extremely volatile stock and for that reason and that reason alone it will never become a major currency

i've made about 500-800% return on a small investment in bitcoin and i will not put more money in at this point. You're an international biz that can use the liquidity? cool, otherwise? f you

the card of choice is rx480's, 580's but they are all sold out right now because of the rise of alt-coin mining.

This would be wise, since the us dollar has lost 5.5% of its purchasing power since Jan 1st, and Trump intends to devalue it much more.

marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-seems-fixated-on-punishing-the-us-dollar-2017-02-01

businessinsider.com/trumps-budget-chief-mark-mulvaney-loves-gold-and-bitcoin-2016-12

Always archive

>businessinsider com/trumps-budget-chief-mark-mulvaney-loves-gold-and-bitcoin-2016-12
archive.is/zZdWg

are you really that fucking jewish? i mean come on? I am literally a jew and i would tell them all to fuck off... etherium is basically google goo/bank of america

it's volatile right now. once there's major adoption it will be about as volatile as the dollar.

Nicehash mining is good but I would advise mining and holding ZCash. Theres only 1.5 million coins out of 21m out so far and its a really high profile project and everyone is scrambling to mine them, hence the sold out cards. Recently doubled in price from $100 to $200 when JP Morgan announced they were using its user technology for their own USD/swift settlement system replacement testing, now sitting above $240.

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/jpmorgan-chase-to-integrate-zcash-technology-to-its-enterprise-blockchain-platform/#1716b5d7a332

bitcoin will be relegated to the annals of history like shekels or rubels... actually it will be more revolutionary but less relevant...

make a tax blockchain or government money management blockchain, would cut out a lot of corruption/stupid spending because its a great way to account for money

>too complicated to secure
>worthless if there is no grid/internet
>magical internet money
>90% owned by small group of people
>using the code, any number of coins can be created/minted
>public blockchain is complete opposite of anonymous
>too much space on host system. It's basically a virus.
fuck off pump and dump jew

so exactly what i said...

#UASF #BIP148

It is by definition a fiat currency, having no physical backing.
Im not even sure you could call it a useful currency considering how volatile it is.

>Either b8 or retarded

This is disinfo. The UASF BIP148 is an effort to keep Bitcoin from being owned by 1 Chinese miner. Do not listen to his lies. Do your own research.

Bitcoin is the longest and most tested project in the world and as long as at least one person still has the chain data to seed it will never die. The btc blockchain is already being sent to space on sattelites to prepare for global devastation.

Yes, this is the eventual dream. To force governments and banks to be honest and transparent to their citizens, and distributed ledgers / blockchains are the best the way to prove trust. Don't know if we'll ever get there, maybe.

It's best price/performance currently?

I don't have issues with power since its relatively cheap, and heat isn't an issue, so i may just pick up some used 900 series. I'll have to check hash/$ for whatever I end up looking at.

I haven't done anything except nicehash, but ill definitely look into zcash asap.

>Because it has no intrinsic value

There is no intrinsic value to anything you cunt. You can't eat fiat, you can at best burn it or wipe your ass with it. You cannot eat gold either, and you can't even wipe your ass with gold. Bitcoin is the next-era technology. The last of that kind was the internet, and look how much closer that has gotten us to the victory. Millions of people worldwide redpilled thanks to the freedom of information the internet has made possible. The next era is decentralisation of economies. Bitcoin is just that. It's absolutely massive and the fact that Bitcoin is still going strong is testament to its power.

keep working for your jew shekels that lose value every single day because its too hard to understand technology.

Bitcoin is hard limited to 21m coins, "any number of coins" cant be created, faggot. And if you cant afford literally $5 in disk space for the BTC blockchain we dont need you anyway.

>Price can fluctuate 1k in the matter of hours.
As long as this is the situation, it won't become a widely accepted thing.
I made 13k from this ride couple of years ago and it's nothing but a get rich quick scheme for now.
There's no safety or stability in it and I sure as fuck don't like the idea of keeping funds in Bitcoin.
You can ride it up and then jump to the safety of fiat, that's what it's good for.
I don't think that Bitcoin is the one to triumph in the end.
Crypto will definitely be a thing of the future though.

sorry, I wish that kind of thinking was true, but it isn't. bitcoin will be crushed in less than 12 hours by any single government that wants it gone. it's just that easy. It's great as a means of transfer of value but it is NO store of value at all. It's good for a paycheck but you aren't gonna save money for your kids college with it.

>Falling for the the Jihan/Ver conspiracy

Sup Forums no

>btc meme
>2017

LMAO let me know how that goes for you.

All cryptocurrencies will fall to ethereum.

>The next era is decentralisation of economies. Bitcoin is just that.

Yes and no. Block-chain is what drives it.

get out NOW! buy back into the market in six months when everyone decides the next end of the world is happening....

do you know how markets work?
fluctuations in bitcoin are manipulated by the economic powers that be, they dont want bitcoin to be a desirable currency so they fuck up the markets,
If you actually analyze the bitcoin market you will see that it is relatively stable most of the time, and it only becomes very volatile when a group of people decide to buy up huge amounts of bitcoin or sell off huge amounts,

Where to buy?

oh wow, there are still BUfags out there. don't believe OP, segwit is the way forward

>Bought $20K bitcoin just before the halving since I was sick of my money just sitting in my bank account doing nothing
>Now worth over $100K
Kek.
I remember going to Sup Forums to tell them what was going to happen so they could get ahead too; they called bitcoin a scam and told me to fuck off

assuming you're current network is safe secure and useful... again... plebs...

currency does not need a physical backing. the only thing it needs to have value is people giving it value. what makes Bitcoin beautiful is that the jews cannot manipulate it by printing more bitcoins or stopping the creation of bitcoins.

volatility is not why bitcoin can't be used as a currency right now. one day that problem will be fixed, but the biggest problem right now is the bitcoin network. it needs to get bigger and the jews are trying to ruin the scaling solution by forcing transactions onto a second layer. we need to fight them and keep transactions on the blockchain and increase blocksizes.

How can these people support Jihan and Ver. It really jogs the old noggin'.

ASICboost has to be killed ASAP. Thankfully we have BIP148 and the UASF.

this guy has obviously fallen for the Shariablue bitcoin equivolent propaganda.

don't listen to him.

how do I get this pepecoin you speak of. what makes Pepe coin unique amongst the plethora of other crytos out there. I only invest in ones with Long term value, shorting the market is nice if you want to make quick money but it gives the market the overwhelming volatility thats can be used as an argument agiainst it.
hey bildashills. I bought my house in the Bay Area with what I made off bitcoin when it first broke 1k
I made $40 trading crypto in the time it took to write this post.
>0.02C added to your account
kys

if you think jews don't control bitcoin you're a fucking moron. I am a jew and I made a ton on bitcoin. You are just a market robot accept it.

The price of an object is based either on its value or on its cost to produce. What is the cost of a bitcoin? It is nothing but data, data can be stored and manipulated for free. Sure, you can say the computing cost of the encyption, but encryption itself has no value, it is only a method of protection. The comparison is like saying that the cost of something is no more than the cost of the vault it is stored in. So what is the value? It doesn't have any physical use, no purpose other than being traded.

What bitcoin is, is a network. A network grows in value the more people use it. Right now, only a handful of mostly illegal sites use bitcoin. However, some people believe that it will become mainstream. If it is mainstream, it will be considerably more valuable. So these people speculate on the value it will be. They purchase the coin at a low value hoping it will increase in value and others will buy it for a higher price.

However, problem 1:
There are less and less legal sites being associated with bitcoin. The rampant speculation is causing prices to fluctuate wildly, which is scaring away legitimate businesses from joining the network. This means that it will not any time soon see any actual growth in value. Also, a large number of scams involving crooked or bankrupt trade brokers has further tarnished its usability.

Problem 2:
Ignoring problem 1, people see the speculation driving the prices up and think that this trend will continue forever. This cannot be the case. This market is a 0 sum game. Bitcoins create no value, it is not like investing in stocks where there is a return, they are only a holder of value. Every dollar paid into the system is a dollar that will one day be removed from the system. You are gambling that when the cards are down, you are the one who will walk away with the money, and someone else will foot the bill. Everyone else is playing the same game, and there are crooks and AI traders and big money insiders who play it a lot better

if you say so. Just like they stopped all the movie torrenting, right? It works about the same way, but with trading public keys instead of movie files.

Russia and china already tried to stop it and couldnt and are working with it instead. USA already has a Congressional Committee for Blockchain, and Trump loves it, bringing on lots of pro-btc guys into his team.

This is like the birth of the internet all over again. All you normies thought it was scary and governments would never allow it, but they dont want to stifle our progress, so they dont even regulate us. They want to see what us developers come up with this time, and so far its pretty amazing.

You're an imbecile if you support centralization of the Bitcoin network into the hands of one Chinese miner exploiting a vulnerability in the network.

You are going to be BTFO'd by the entire Bitcoin community. I hope Jihan is paying you to spread disinfo on Sup Forums

Support the uasf to liberate Bitcoin.

>and it's too fucking hard for normies to use

so were computers in the 90s.

if anything, your comment is a strong indication that the value of cryptocurrencies will still rise significantly, as the "normie money" is still not even in the game.

Bitcoin is a scam, fuck off.
You have shit worth $0.

i'm not putting my savings money into torrented vids you ridiculious POS.

it's a way forward. a path that the Bilderberg group wants..

is that who you trust? or would you rather trust yourself and keep the bitcoin transactions on the block chain?

For something that's worthless people are willing to pay a shit ton for it

Listen up Sup Forumstards.

>Bitcoin uses public key cryptography.
>Public key cryptography is easily decrypted by quantum computers.
>America and google have built a quantum computer.

Yes, yes. Trust bitcoin.

and I say that HAVING MADE MONEY off it and I approve of the tech, it just isn't "money" or "value" its a "transfer of value" for fucks sake.

You can use just about anything as "small currency", essentially barter.
Cryptos current exchange values do not reflect their capacity as common currencies, becuase it has none without some kind of stability.
As of now they are speculative trading games of hot potato

go back to /biz/ faggot and read more about bitcoin before you start saying muh bilderberg

>willing to pay a shit ton for it
Yeah, fucking idiots who think this is the new big thing only to realize it's too late to get out.

bitcoin is like AOL - surely a pioneer, but flawed in so many aspects.

ethereum is like google - doing ground-breaking stuff and doing it very well.

nobody controls bitcoin, that's why it's been in a scaling solution deadlock for the past couple years.

I hope these BU shill retards are at least getting paid for it. For some reason they are all American and all of them are psychotic tinfoil hatters too blind to see they're destroying Bitcoin

>"buy my memecoin"
>"will moon m8"

Ethereum is the biggest meme of them all.

Give me three (3) novel applications using Ehterereum.

>$.02 have been added to your account! >thebilderberg group thanks you!

jesus fucking christ...

you're a god damned idiot if you think making a node 1k dollars to run is only something chinese people can afford to do.

having bitcoin nodes stay cheap is actually a bigger threat because it would be INSANELY FUCKING EASY for a billionaire to create 20k nodes and change the protocol to whatever he wants. it would cost less than a million dollars.

making nodes more expensive actually makes it harder to centralize.

I think you mean Bitcoin is like asphalt.
Etherium is like solar roadways.
In other words Bitcoin works in the real world and does one thing and does it well, Etherium promises impossible things and fails miserably but is well funded due to hype and ignorance

youtube.com/watch?v=noQsHiTJAXo

I got out 4 years ago, but I'll probably start playing with it in the future again.

I know how markets work.
I also know that if have money there, I don't want to wake up seeing it at 30% lower if my idea is to store my wealth safely, or to conduct a payment the next day.
It's impossible to say that
>Yeah I got 10k there, let's go buy that car tomorrow.
In this situation, because you might be looking at 8k the next day and you need to jump to fiat in order to have some form of safety.
And it doesn't have to be manipulated by economic powers who want to kill it, because big players fuck up the small market on their own.
It's a market without any regulation and can be freely manipulated to oblivion.
There's no need for external intervention. Give it to the Chinks and Wall St. investors and you're looking at a wild west of a market.
Also
>you will see that it is relatively stable most of the time
Does pic related look relatively stable to you?
It experiences massive fluctuations all the damn time.
Crypto has potential, but as long as we're dealing with such unregulated uncertain system, it won't be a viable option for storing your wealth.
Ride it up and down, make money from it, that's what it's good for at the moment and for the foreseeable future.

muh comparisons
leik myspace and like jewbook

like centralized authority
No. Casper can survive 51% attacks happening once in a while; we can just delete the attackers' deposits and keep going.

like computation token
Ether is to be treated as "crypto-fuel", a token whose purpose is to pay for computation, and is not intended to be used as or considered a currency, asset, share or anything else.

like not a currency
60 million premine 12 million given to developers no cap etc.

It's not a movie, you don't understand public key cryptography. Bitcoins exist as a unique hash that will never be found a second time (if one ever was, its a hash collision and the encryption algo is thrown away and replaced with another)

it's a unique string of data that doesnt exist anywhere else, and there are only 21 million of them total, ever. Normies dont understand the value in that now but they will someday.

It's your choice, but I trust mathematics and encryption more than jews. I quit my normie job earlier this year and work only for cryptocurrency now, and sell a bit for paper shekels only when i absolutely need to.

I recommend Anons look at Decred.

It prevents such scenarios because stakeholders (people holding coins) can decide about its future development. And you get paid for voting. (It's not really democratic in the conventional sense as more coins = more votes; but this makes sense as people with more coins have more interest in the long term health of this blockchain).

It will keep evolving because people can vote on future developments.

>Bitcoin is not a stock. It's a currency that erases the need for a central bank that is owned by Jews.

It's a currency that replaces the central bank with your shitty laptop and the bulk of the currency is already owned by Jews.