What if Muslims are succeeding in conquering the west because Allah and Muhammud are actually real?

What if Muslims are succeeding in conquering the west because Allah and Muhammud are actually real?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=550_1421270303
youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna hate fuck that muzzie bitch SO BADLY. I want to defile her pussy with my uncut, infidel cock.

I think it has more to do with us.

>muzzie bitch
are you retarded

how is apathy a virtue?

This desu.

BRAAAAAAAPPPP

holy shit man

nope. and fuck you. saged

A L L A H H U A K B A R
L
L
A
H

H
U

A
K
B
A
R

Characteristic is a synonym of virtue in one definition.

What if Europeans conquered the Earth because Jehova and Jesus were real?

>destroy the family
>destroy nationalism
>promote degenerate shit
>brainwash people into being cucks

Surprised when you are conquered. Kek

you think that a being who tells you to stone, slaughter, conquere and cheat is the real creator?

this aspect of islam will not survive for long and they won't conquer the west.

Dream on ragmonkeys, you won't conquer shit.

>because Allah and Muhammud are actually real?
conquer?
I think you mean to infect

F-fuck you! Allah is great you... you infidel piece of shit!!! I know we're far less rich and prosperous than the west but uh.. That doesn't matter, f-faggot!

What if Canada had weed legalized?

alright, now i'm convinced of your kangship

fpbp

Subtle

subtle

You think Muslims are cut?

>dipshit Muslims killed their own prophet

Oh shit

>a hijab
>a leopard dress

so modest and non degenerate

Meant for

"""virtue"""

Of course not Ahmad is because Muhammad was portrait as a general, mass murderer, conqueror and Jesus as a peace and love hippie faggot.

We have been living in peace for to long that we forgot how and when to fight.

The same way tolerance is a virtue. It's a trait which is praised as a virtue in dying society.

What if the flying spaghetti monster is real since I noodle ya mum?

Watch or read "The Case for Christ". Islam is one of, if not the most retarded fake religions.

sage

American education system.

> Baphomet is said to have been a corruption of the name Mahomet, the medieval spelling of the name Mohamed.

Just saying...

ALLAH BRAAAAAAAPPPPPAAAR

Enjoy your roadside insta-beheadings

liveleak.com/view?i=550_1421270303

Yep thats in Saudi Arabia.

Fuck off we don't need your filth in here sandnigger.

they are sucessful because we have traitors in our countries also childless manless women taking a maternal aproach to them majority are men after all if they did look like pic there would not be any open borders activist

They already won.

And mohammed was a real person, unlike jesus.

She should be on her knees sucking some cock if she's going to wear all that shit.

What if I told you most muslims are actually integrating and converting to western degeneracy and shitting on Muhammad? Allowing muslims into the West exposes Islam for the shit ideology it is. We have science, great cars, hot women and shinny tech-toys. Your false god doesn't even stand a chance.

You dont get it, another brainwashed puppet. Muslims arent doing shit, its all the jews and their evil agenda to keep MiddleEast war in order to extend Israel and create Greater Israel. As funny as it sounds the muslims are the victims here, after the white people of course.
All these attacks and terrorist organizations are just the CIA and the Mossad in collaboration with the MI5 and many other related.
People who still think the muslims are doing shit (besides Saudi arabia which collaborates with the jews) are just mental enslaved morons and need an urgent redpill, otherwise this will NEVER stop.

Btw the muslims/christians/jews god is the same god. There are not any differences besides names.

Baal (hebr. בעל = Lord, master, owner, husband, king or god) is a demon in historical Christianity. Baal originally named a Canaanite weather and fertility god worshiped in Syria.
Place of worship for Baal was the Kaaba (Mecca) and Baphomet was his "Prophet.

I'm really curious when people will realize that Islam is the Pagan religion of the Bedouins :)

Even Muslims believe Jesus was real.
And every historian worth a damn.

Kek

Aristotelian virtues are something you do repeatedly, they form from habits. There is no value on a virtue (good or bad), but some virtues are good and others are bad.

Pretty much.

You can see that clearest in the Qur'an when you see that the worst sin is to ASSOCIATE other gods with Allah, including the goddess Al-lat (which is the literal feminine of Allah I shit you not). Meaning all Moo-ham-head did was take the Arab equivalent of Zeus, tell all other gods to fuck off and apply Jewish memes to their religion.

If Allah is real then why are most middle eastern countries war torn shitholes while the western world prospers?

Muslims don't believe in Jesus Christ. Their false Jesus is a mere prophet, not God, and was never crucified and never rose from the dead. Their "Jesus" is dead, just like the false prophet Muhammad. The real Jesus, our Lord, is alive.

Why would the jewish war god profit white people? So far we can deduce that giving this egregore power via worship is what allowed jews to conquer the modern world.

>If Allah is real then why are most middle eastern countries war torn shitholes while the western world prospers?
The fuckers think Allah is punishing them for not being pious enough. Which is exactly why Wahhabism and Salafism are so hugely succesful. Muslims are stuck in the biggest victimhood syndrom ever.

They won't acknowledge that it's their own fault for being in such deep shit and they certainly won't question their religion. So their only reaction is to get more backwards religiously, which only makes their situation ten times worse.

>Also the word Beelzebub or Baal-Sebub ("Lord of the flies") goes back to Baal and represents in the New Testament a term for the devil.

I know
I would be interested in how many Muslims actually realize that they worship the Ani-God

Because it has to do with genes and not religion.

This is implying a failing society treats destructive behaviors as virtue and beneficial behaviors as undesirable

>I would be interested in how many Muslims actually realize that they worship the Ani-God

Probably none of them, they just think it's okay to do all that shit.

This. The Romans also died out due to invading Germanic immigrants/refugees.

Why yes, but do not forget that allah is satan

Then why would he allow their societies to degrade from the 9th century onwards? The lives of the average people are shit; if allah were real, he would be a demon

Willful blindness, one of the most effective weapons to control

They died due to being rich degenerates with unemployed youths

Not only, there were more factors involved, but this was certainly one of them. Anyway, agree with It's no that they are strong, it's that west became weak.

These guys get it

That's why it's best policy to not let them bring friends.

huh sounds like the west that needs to import cheap labor from the third world

Truth is I think those bastards fancy themselves religious realists.

You can only support a religion that annihilates pagans completely for being "untrustworthy" if you accept that an all-powerful, all-knowing God has no better solution than have you exterminate the whole pack of them.

tolerance is just a trend. when it's over you'll see some evil shit that makes Sup Forums look like a tolerant place. just look at history. that's my honest believe when i look at history.

He's an authority on the aids issue so I'd listen to him

If they succeed, they will turn the west into a shithole just like the countries they came from.
They don't have a work ethic, they don't follow regulations, they can't be punctual, they don't keep contracts.
What accomplishment ever came out of the islamic world? The telephone? The motorcar? The radio? Vaccines?
No, nothing at all. Because that kind of people don't create, they only know how to destroy.

omg omg what a shitlord ! I am literally shaking right now !

>Muslims are succeeding in conquering the west

they are not conquering anything, Europe is being given to them for free by Germany, France and UK.

Nuke this holy trio of cuckery and the world becomes a paradise in the next 10 years.

They're not succeeding in anything. They're being used if they knew what the globalists had in store for them they would have never got on one of those NGO boats but that's none of my business.

Not a problem, America already destroyed Japan's god emperor, we can destroy Allah, too.

Neither technology nor literacy can conquer human nature

2 million years of evolution (tribal societies, wars) vs. 30 years Idiological tolerance, let's see who wins :D

Barbaric islamic savages do not magically become Germans the moment they step on German soil. The (((globalist elites))) are either delusional or they intentionally want to destroy Europe. Either way Western Europe is doomed. At least the Eastern Europeans have defended their sanity.

Bismashaytan mother Fuckers! I worship Iblis and Jinn. I carry a small bag of pig penises around my neck to protect me the Mujistanis. Shaytan is real and as part of my religion i sacrifice Imams and jihadists to shaytan. It brings him pleasure. Shaytan paryicularly likes muslimah tears. What if the islamic world is a backwards shithole because shaytan is real and has punnished the muj for not worshipping him.
Shaytan Akbar Mother Fuckers!

Aristotle aka "The Intellect"

The only cut nations of the world are africans, semites and slaves of the semites.

Wonder where that puts you.

There are currently 70 million german migrants in Germanistan. Will they destroy the Islamic culture in Germanistan or is there any hope Islam will prevail?

we are with you
Lets the games begin.

religion isnt real, what is real is the wit of the ones aiding them in their conquest

Trips of truth.

T H I C C

Its because we are soo autistic we unironicly want to dominate the world

I think this is a lost way
We unfortunately have to accept that again a species goes into the orbit.

>again a mass extinction event (in the history books will stand the climate change was to blame;)

youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

what do you say about evidences of being a prophet e.g Mohamed PBUH said somethings that happened after his death and even when he was alive : search for دلائل النبوة

What if we're just not allowed to open fire on mudshits yet??