Brit/pol/ ARE BRADDERS edition

>Online solidarity pours in over London attacks.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40151788

>Police arrest 12 asians in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50nd1_DPKTI
youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=_xYdUJeGWbM
youtube.com/watch?v=wB4RelW5M-c
youtu.be/k8JShcciEzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Police arrest 12 asians in morning raids:
fucking chinese cunts!

TORY

>voting will fix this.

Woah bet you werent prepared for this FRESH and RADICAL take on things!

youtube.com/watch?v=50nd1_DPKTI

Corbyn?

FUCK TORY SHILLSSSSS REEEEEEEE

>You will never go for a night ride with Jez

Why even live, lads?

This election is iniquitous at best. I have no will to vote for the Conservative Party on the premise that our civil rights will be reduced and Theresa May will do less than is necessary to reduce the rate of immigration to a feasible level, at the same time voting for the Labour Party whilst interesting in effect would cause great harm to the British economy which is already running on a balance of trade deficit and will likely lose assets once the country exits the European Union. Not to mention given Corbyn's hard left stance he could easily negate any negotiations for trade deals within the Commonwealth as well as with the United States, Mexico, PRC etc. Purely based on his distaste for numerous other heads of state, and say what you will though Israel's presence in the Middle East gives a much easier trade route than an independent Palestine whose citizens would not develop the land or build commerce to nearly the same degree.

As much as I'd love to vote for UKIP I can't help but see them as little more than a joke with the exit of Farage and the right-wing's tendency to build things up to an extreme and lack professionalism in any aspect naturally puts me off from associating with them, they are essentially a pack of football fans who think a couple of YouTube videos and faulty statistics means that they know anything about political philosophy. The Liberal-Democrats and the Greens are also out of the question, if the UK does a heel-face turn and decides not to leave the European Union we will be the laughing stock of the world and foreign investors will no longer be confident in the government's ability to make a rational decision.

Its a doozy and I absolutely loathe the circumstances of this election, I suppose we can only hope that the Conservatives gain a majority and the population can veto any attempt to gain greater surveillance over the internet.

youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg

Ho boy this right wing media amirite

Grey squirrels are clearly superior conquerors.

mummy

>Virgin

Superior conkerers

Has anyone compared national Muslim populations with yearly number of terrorist attacks?

Are mentally retarded people allowed to vote? By this I mean severely retarded as in can't even speak retarded?

How do we stop all the inbred paki children having their imam vote for them?

BIG
BUSHY
TAILS

wew

>off her fucking tits on whatever Osbourne was supplying that night

yes there is a 100% correlation

Vote for the greens then, they want to stop immigration all together

Kinda reminds me of how the less attractive brown/black hairs are now exterminating the recessive genes of the blonde/ginger hairs who formerly inhabited the British Isles in far greater proportion.

>Watching Homes Under The Hammer
Woman makes 30k profit from a house in East Ham by doing fuck all and selling it on

>All these vibrant Britons just accumulating wealth after buying their council house in London

Good work

I believe people sectioned cannot vote

10/10 boyo

Data pls

Why do they call /ourguys/ vulgaris?

Terror incident is Australia lads

Many spastics are cared for at home though.

>voting Green
>stopping immigration

pick one

Vote UKIP if possible. I can't vote UKIP, therefore, I'm voting Labour to hasten the inevitable collapse.

How'd you know?

mfw the monster raving looney party win a surprise landslide victory

MUMMY WILL SAVE US
VOTE FOR THE (((BASED)) TORIES
YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A SHILL, RIGHT BONGS????

brexit's gonna be a mess isn't it lads?

Bookies still predicating Tory Majority by a long way. Looks like this time their not tracking the polls.

>I'm voting labour to give the left the idea their immigration policy is popular

If Corbyn gets in

wtf I love mummy now.

>(((they)))

Labour and tory sources on the ground are all saying the polls showing a hung parliament aren't reflected in canvassing at all.

>Without debating the usefulness or morality of planned parenthood, it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand.

>voting any party
>stopping immigration

pick one

small wonder

either way

Obvs not being serious, you batty crease

Just turned on the news. We got a politician actually disproving of censoring and monitoring the internet and slamming May as authoritarian? What alternate universe did I just wake up in? Can I stay here?

They ironically want to destroy the countryside to cram more immigrants in

>tfw shoot Grey Squirrels all day every day

Greyscum

Literally no one posts like this unless they're trolling idiots like you

I've seen some house hunting programs where a couple has almost £1 Million to spend. Not from having a successful job, just from selling their pokey little house in London they bought in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xYdUJeGWbM

youtube.com/watch?v=wB4RelW5M-c

Muslims are the real victims.

I wasn't being serious don't worry, hopefully they will stay insignificant

The Guardian distresses me.

Yes it's called the Labour Party

>Muslim population the highest is has ever been in the UK
>Most number of islamic terrorist attacks
What data do you actually need?

>Catalog
LOOK FELLOW 'PEDES
PUTIN HAS DEPLOYED MORE DISINFO BOTS
SHADILAY BROTHERS
PRAISE LE KEK

They must just walk around all the council estates who all vote labour

there is a stronger correlation than there is with terror attacks and whether the target nation has been involved with the Iraq War and onwards.

Poland illustrates this perfectly.

fucking bed wetting mummy's boy cunt

thats a small frame
is corbyn a manlet?

Anyone ironically want Labour to win?

I dislike both parties and previously wanted Tory to win over Labour up until the internet regulation. The Internet is the last beacon of free speech that we have in the UK and now the tories want to take it away in order to "protect" us.

If they can't prevent an attack from someone who was literally followed by a Channel 4 camera crew spreading hatred and put into a documentary, no amount of regulation is going to help. Fuck the tories, I'd rather have economic ruin than lose the very last bit of our freedom.

Those are all to do with your shit politics not ours. Go complain in ptg

who was the politician?

Rumours floating round that labour is finding a lot of their working class base is staying home because they can't vote for either of corbyn or the tories. They might surge in student shitholes, but expect some weird tory gains in the black country, potteries and similar working class areas.

>London Bridge jihadi, 27, was reported to police TWICE: Killer who was filmed in Regent's Park with an ISIS flag by Channel 4 tried to radicalise children with sweets and money and was shopped by worried friends

Britain forever cucked

It irritates me no end that after any terrorist attack the Guardian conjure endless opinion pieces but disable all comments

>implying labour won't do the same shit in the name of combatting far right extremism

HAHA LABOUR VOTERS RIGHT NOW

youtu.be/k8JShcciEzY

Terrorism will become the new normal. There is nothing we can do to eliminate Islamic extremism, short of deporting all Muslims, and as a lover of liberty, I don't think I could support the mass deportation of mostly innocent people.

This is the future we chose.

Nice

Do people actually think the entire internet is going to be shut down or something? The level of control people are worrying about isnt even possible.

The big question is, did she ever get her bennies?

H8 SPEECH REPORTED TO LOCAL MINISTRY
ENJOY GETTING V8 RUSSIA XDXDXDXDXD
ALSO KYS COFFEE> TEA FAGGOT

The worse ones are when Ahmed buyer splits a 4 bedroom house into 4 flats and gets an extortionate rental income.

I just want something to happen. No matter what happens I know I'm not having my views and interests represented, so I just want whatever provides most entertainment.
Coalition of Chaos when?

>"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood".

Enoch Powell 1968

They read the independent article quoting buzzfeed news that was spammed here for weeks.

This is about what I expect, 8% as they say on the politicalbetting podcast.

GREYED

It's just momentum trying to make it seem like an issue that people decide their vote upon

I dream of the prime minister keeping me in a dungeon where she takes out her frustration on me after work.

Barking orders at me to disrobe or else. Forcing me to service her cunt with my tongue, sitting on my face and crushing my balls with her heels while calling me a filthy peasant. I imagine she stands above me, squats down and handles my erect penis into her cunt, then begins aggressively gyrating while looking down at me with a cold ruthIess stare.

At this point I've developed stockholm syndrome and I start pleading "mummy please horsey" over and over again until one day she finally relents. She lies face down with her backside presented to me and reaches back with her hands so I can do horsey and I savour the feeling of getting to hold mummies hands tight. As I mount her I am overcome with lust and go berserk.

I make whimpering noises as I near completion and scream 'mummy' as I cum. I hear a change of tone in mummy may's voice - she sounds kinder, gentler and asks me if I'd like a nightcap. She unbuttons her shirt and reveals her breast and lets me suckle her while she strokes my hair. I feel a warm glow, knowing I have finally earned mummies love.

>(((civic nationalist)))
Why are you here?

It's almost like we more or less get the same results whoever is in power.

I wonder which ethnic group could be behind it all...

I didn't get the name. But she was certainly saying the snooper's charter is shit and the censoring we need is social media deleting dodgy messages rather than some massive blanket thought crime censorship system

Oh jesus I thought it was a regular crap vid and then she started singing

>as a lover of liberty, I don't think I could support the mass deportation of mostly innocent people.
Are you denying my freedom to deport masses of people I don't feel safe around?
Hypocrite.
!

Deus Ex was right. You only had to listen

Wouldn't surprise me. Most of Corbyn's support is from fuckwit genderqueer students, most of whom weren't old enough to remember the 9/11 attacks, let alone the Soviet Union.

I'm voting for the anti immigration party
>UKIP
+340,000
>Tory
+350,000-439,999
>Labour
+~588,000

Dunno, my lefty friends seem to be pretty concerned about it, don't know what the fuck they get up to that makes them so worried.

>"No safe spaces online"
Nobody knows the length she wants to to go in order to reach this but it implies zero privacy.
If there's an ounce of anonymity online, that could be used to conspire amongst terrorists, which means forfeiting every bit of privacy we have.

It's dangerous

there is literally nothing wrong with that sentence at all.

Im voting UKIP in a Labour safe seat

noone's saying it's going to be shut down but rather it'll become the great firewall of china 2.0 and then censor eveyrthing some prudes decide is immoral.

>If we try to stop them they'll all become terrorists
>We musn't do anything, goyim