youtube.com/watch?v=UTl2pMFWj6I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOtaReT1eAc
youtube.com/watch?v=oksdM00OSFo
youtu.be/wO0mGpVPdQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brits hate themselves more. So there.

I've seen this before.
Worth sharing with those who haven't seen it.
These people are brainwashed by a death cult - I'd pity them but they're beyond help.

I would find the closest sharp object and stab that sand nigga in the fucking eye socket skull fucking his face as he begs for mercy.

tg nassim

Day of the rope when?

"day of the rope when?" now means "when are you gonna hang yourself?"

>deputy leader
>its a woman
doomed to fail

You Slavic pigs are letting them through the fences and getting paid for it. Parasites.

Of course you would. Internet though guy

does the video really need the fucking batman music

slavs might
we on the other hand get payed by you to release them into your countries
fucking cucks

>britcucks think they won WW2

>Thailand
Lol I probably have 100 sons over there. Your "men" are so pathetic that your women are literally dying for White cock the second we get off the plane.

Kek. Good one, Serbia.

>Lol I probably have 100 sons over there.

Sorry to say it, but you probably fucked a 100 guys over there.

And probably have AIDS.

we are getting paid to simultaneously build fences and admit migrants by your spastic politicians

make up your damn minds, you can't have the cake and eat it too

What fences? You welcome them with open doors,we just pass them forward to you

we're not in the eu, we're not in nato and we're not involved in any wars. you countries created the middle eastern shitshow and now you're reaping what you sow.
no one here cares that your countries are being filled with muslims, we're not lamenting the loss of "christian western europe" because we don't even consider you to be christians. we're gonna let them pass as much as they want, it's payback to what the west has been doing to us, even though our politicians would never say that out loud but they're all thinking it.

Wait, so you're angry at another country borders, but not your own?

YOU should not let them in, dumbo.
Not blame every other country on the way that did.
Dumb faggot.

aquafresh posters are the dumbest on this board, so dont even bother.

they are incapable of typing anything else than Sup Forums tier posts.

Yet you katoey slugs dare not venture past south past phuket because Muslims yet are crying out for large white cocks (and dorrar) in pataya

>we're taking over
I live in multiculturalism and can't go out of my house and night. They've already won.

at*

Where you at brother ?

Damn, Christian LARPers are pathetic

In 500 years when GB is fully Muslim, the same people will LARP as Muslims too

Birmingham.

whites colonized the world and hurt the jews
now muslims will colonize you and jews will rule over all
you reap what you sow faggit goyim

a resurgence in white identity/tribalism is the only thing that could save you now along with a temporary reversal away from egalitarianism but we all know that is never gonna happen
you are permacucked and in the middle of a cold genocide
bye bye

is sex-tourism in Thailand worth it?

i mean, how high is the risk of getting 10 different STD's?
And what's the chance im actually fucking a dude?

I know Thailand was THE place to go and fuck asian kids, but i think the government took care of it?

Every time I disagree with a Christian on here about anything, I only get mockery in return, usually hat memes.

In light of that, why would I care what happens to Christians? No Christian has ever shown me any kindness or even been willing to engage in a civil discussion once they find out I am no longer a Christian myself.

I have only ever known them to be bad people, so it's not clear what could now motivate me to leap to their defense. Why should I not instead celebrate their hardship?

ky u faggot, the slavs have been fighting these degenerates on their borders for centuries whilst at the same time you openly embraced all the jews who were expelled from Spain.

goys btfo

Bradford here, feel your pain.
AFAIK to fuck kids cripplechin style you want Cambodia or phillipino rural areas really. I'm not a slav, kiddie fiddler or faggot so have no knowledge really but if you like young looking feminine boys maybe pataya is your thing. Made me sick seeing such an effeminate degenerate race desperate for money. Bangkok and pataya excluded and most folk are genuinely good folk.

Everytime they do this they put themselves on watch lists, like that famous ginger cunt. He's still in prison btw, just for spreading extremism.

This is the end isn't it?

>city-cucks

your damn right it is

You lose the cities, you lose all of the culture that came with living in the City, the accents, the festivals, the history. You effectively lose the country.

I live right down the road from there. 5 minute drive. I swear to god I am never going through Bury park, I don't care if it's another 5 minutes to go the long way round.

Hmm you call this a city ? I say Bradford but the reality is I'm in the last white town in-between Keighley and Bradford. I'd never risk raising my daughter anywhere where a Muslim might be at school with her.

Nah mate, the crusades will happen get /fit/ and join us.

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that gives him (you)s?

>you lose all of the culture that came with living in the City, the accents, the festivals, the history
aka multiculturalism lmao

British culture is in the country, citycucks want to destroy that with their constant hate on fox hunting and shoots.

Its funny how most people outside the internet/Sup Forums are saying the situation is ok exactly BEAUSE you gave your cities to niggers and only the rural/village areas are white.

Thats illogical.

Same with:

>see!! it wasnt an immigrant who murded XXX people today, he was BORN here!!!

......doesnt that basicaly prove niggers dont and wont ever assimilate?

i...i...i want to get off this ride.

I hope you Brits will listen this time. We certainly will.
We must drive out the invaders and secure our existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOtaReT1eAc

Pakis are the worst of the worst. They make black people look like saints.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They contain themselves in the shitholes that are cities.

aaand that's why you dont let these rats in your country
too late for UK , they are TOAST

WE WUZ COLONIZERS AND SHIEET

New face of Sup Forums?
Oh yea...sage.

Why isn't the east leading by example and killing muslims?

Your desire to remain in the EU will eventually lead you to the same fate.

“And among His wonders is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the diversity of your tongues and colors. For in this, behold, there are messages indeed for all who are possessed of innate knowledge!” (Quran 30:22).

You are a bad Muslim, a good muslim cannot be racist to neither white nor black.

No Arab is better than non Arab

My friend they're getting everywhere, Australia is not exempt! Unfortunately. What we need to do is start fortifying Iceland and Greenland.

> with their constant hate on fox hunting and shoots.
Come on friend... you need to be deeper into it than that. You will make it hollow if you don't partake.

Wakefield here. Were unappealing enough that we have avoided the worst of it, though its encroaching everywhere. Bradford has indeed fallen, but now they are moving into the outlying towns like Queensbury, bingley etc. As well

I dont want to be in the EU...it is a fucking parasite entity...not my call to make my country get out lol

We all lost because of what you did. Shove that pathetic meme up your anus.

In a serious country that garbage would be deported.

>fox hunting
Hello Theresa!
The Cities are dead and are cesspits. It seems futile to me to defend them anymore, but we must. Whatever the cost.

What the fuck. I'm planning a holiday in Eastern Europe, and I was considering Romania, but now it is clear as day, you people are insane and I'm coming to visit

>my sand nigger is better than your sand nigger

I'm from Norfolk hunts are part of our culture, have been for centuries only you paki loving citycucks want to get rid of them.

This shit would never happen here. We would execute these sand niggers.

>We takin' over
>OP is from Thailand.

Ching chong shitpost.

It's a quote from the video. I wouldn't say much seeing how you're in Deutschland. Fatherland of cuckery.

>bingley
Wrong, they are bricked out of Bingley although the sainsbury local and marks&spencer garage has them as staff so we are seeing them on the streets. Shipley has fallen but Saltaire is too quaint/gentrified for them to move in(cheap bastards buy shit houses). See above pic. Again Keighley side they've hit riddlesden but crossflatts is a poor white village they also get bricked out of, hence Bingley is pretty safe. I DJ with a guy from pontecarlo and that seems pretty white does wakie not have that many dunecoons ?

>muslim majority town

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oksdM00OSFo

>Black guy who's had to learn our language, wears a white coat so he can serve meat hygienically, has a full time job + pays taxes..

>If "taking over" means sucking the shit out of my arsehole and doing a job that funds my healthcare, police force and education system, then he can fucking stay and live in a deluded reality that he's meaningful to any British person anywhere..

Wakey has several concentrated pockets around the city centre like Aggbrigg, Thornes and Eastmoor but is mostly white along with surrounding towns and villages. Getting worse though.
Ponte and Cas Vegas barely has any except the usual advance Kebab shop/taxi office scouts. Probably too rough.
My bud is in Bingley and he said they are starting to move in alas. Shipley is mixed now like you say

I hear Dearborn is lovely this time of year.

Britain deserves this desu senpai

Saltaire is posh and a heritage site. Are saltaire people rich liberals who would vote for multi-kulti?
If so they deserve the enrichment more than anything

It's a small world brother, can't say I know of any living in Bingley I just see the cheap labour/ shelf jockeys but if your mate knows of houses that need bricks he should do the Bingley thing and deliver them through windows. If there was anyway to verify you/your mate I may offer him a getaway car and free bricks

>people rich liberals who would vote for multi-kulti?
Yes and yes they have a women's party standing in the election and an anti trump protest. We drove the landie past with MAGA hats on heckling the old crows

Tbf my mate has mostly complained about cars full of asian lads hanging around certain nightclubs in Bingley waiting for white slappers to fall out of them (and the cops not act on any of it). I used to enjoy a drink at the Ferrens etc. And that sort of thing never used to happen.

Glad to hear things arent so bad

Thats disappointing as these people are more likely to control the levers of power more than anyone and they seem to be happy to stab us working class in the back at any opportunity.
I think i may hate them more than the pakis tbqh

>ferrands
Had some good times there, I don't like Bingley for drinking anymore too much of a boxing ring plus I work im brewing so Saltaire and Leeds are better for beers. 5rise Bingley taxis are pakis now, a new taxi firm started up but I stopped using them when they hired a paki. Bingley has changed it was extremely white when I was a kid but it's falling to dumb young liberals so not long I guess. Ilkley/otley is where I'm looking to move next. Bradford is as east as the pakis will go due to house prices. If your mate sees a guy in a MAGA cap more than likely a black knockoff (rarely wear the red one out too precious) tell him to say hi

The brain washing is strong in these ones

Ilkley/Otley are both nice, but expensive. You will be safe there for some time. Sadly things move quickly - 20 years ago it was mostly just Maningham that had fallen, now its all of bradford - thanks Tony Blair.
I will pass that message on to my mate!

>I think i may hate them more than the pakis

As well you should. A traitor is always worse than an enemy.

She'll end up a leftist with tyrones cock, youre doing it wrong

Agreed

Why are all Britain First members degenerate manlets?

sad

bump

>rope
See, this nigger has German DNA. You can tell because he proposes a method of extermination just about as retarded as gas/crematoria.
Stupid fecal kraut.
You're gonna see how genocide is done you continental nigger you

muslim holocaust when?

Put this alongside the german one where a muzzie was talking about taking over

youtu.be/wO0mGpVPdQs

Prime redpill mat

And true Brits welcome it.

>Video not available in your country

shiet

Salam brother

>Luton

Fuck, I have family in Luton.

Had no idea shit was getting this bad.

i know you guys like to bash us for the whole gun thing but goddamn if we arent having the last laugh right about now

at least the blacks are christians, if muslims got this violent and uppity around here in some of these neighborhoods, there would be driveby's year round

it's just a muslim guy telling some german guy how they'll take over with birthrates because they have like 22 children per family

When you run to a different country to be a leech

Rolling

and yet crime rates are higher over there and your own wogs run rampant and chimp out every other month meanwhile you sit on your arse doing nothing
>yeah but everybody else in my country will do something!!!!
yeah sure they will

>56%

noseberg on the left

>Amerifat Black
>Professing to know anything about Britbong Blacks