WOKE

i want a immigration ban to include liberal yuropoors.

Trump is a fucking moron, he doesn't leave the hard stuff to the smart people. We should have gone with Trump instead of Trump.

Wut

This john oliver, trevor noah, lauren penny have to go back.

HAHAHAHAHA, it's like he's trying to kill it a 3rd time

What an idiot. A few Muslim extremists don't represent all Muslims. He's an embarrassment to my country.

Besides, our policies created these terrorists in the first place.

The spirit of kek has awoken

Thank you! That's like saying "All Muslims are good at sex." As a 16 year old white girl, I can say that some are and some aren't, from my own experience.

Kill yourself if you unironically think that Muslims are not a plague.

You will be the first to be thrown of the roof.

>He's up at 3am

>the rumors he only needs 3 hours of sleep are true

what a beast

>thrown OF the roof

Really Italy?

>15-25%
>a few

SCOTUS will rule 8-0 or 5-4 at worst. The law blatantly states that President has the authority to ban anyone for any reason. Even the ACLU had to admit it was constitutional.

kek

Our policies created terroism? You're on a board that had a large following of Gadaffi. Has a large following of Assad and best Korea.

Even 10% is still ~150,000,000+ people willing to murder you for some goat fucking warlord.

It's a problem.

Shareblue bot malfunction lol

What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys

Don't forget that 0% of them will report known terrorist activity. They're all accessories to murder.

>Besides, our policies created these terrorists in the first place.
Exactly. That's the entire point, retard.
Our policies of open borders and unrestricted immigration have allowed these people to come into our countries and commit acts of terror. If they were simply prohibited from entering, then they wouldn't be able to become terrorists.

kek

Stupid orange cunt.

Nice larp but in reality someone from r/politics would never say degenerate.

Fucking woke af

Compared to Negros as the default, I assume.

stay quiet leddit and lurk more

Wtf? Was there some legalese bullshit centering on whether it was a "ban" or not? Of fucking course it's a ban. That's the goddamned point.

White House:
>durrrr don't call it a ban
Trump:
>TRAVEL BAN

Sad!

This

Trump has 240 years of precedent on his side.

When did Australia let you out of the cuck shed?

Number of 4channers who've been doxxed because Sup Forums doesn't use https? Zero.

Number of redditors outed by 4channers who've been doxxed purely off of a username? Millions (I assume)

What an idiot, all he had to do was not call it a ban. Another loss for this tweet machine.

That is why exactly?

Order is constitutional but the intent was not, as proved by Trump's own statements and those of his cohorts, like Giuliani.

Intent matters, legally.

>Shills are still preaching the "not all Muslim" narrative

The ban word isn't the problem it's whether it's a Muslim ban or a travel ban

Shariah blue is malfunctioning today

This! have some gold food sir.

You win the internet!11!11!oneone

Its 6 on the east coast retard

His lawyers probably hate their lives.

Travellers on suicide watch

The democrats are literally arguing that keeping muslims out will make us less safe because it will goad them.

What an embarrassing clown. The US is now the laughing stock of the entire world for electing such idiot.

>1 post by this ID

Why do you people always fall for this shit.