Are you afraid of muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, bg muslims are well behaved cucks

lol

no

Yes. I'm afraid of walking through active minefields for the exact same reason though.

yeah, because there's none of those around you

No, more afraid of junkies, homeless people in my city and also cultural marxists trying to brainwash young children into believing they need sex re-assignment surgery.

Nope goat fucker only attack the weak, they got no backbone !!

no. a few bad muslim dont represent them all.

No. My ancestors fucking decimated Muslims.

lolno, muzzie shitskins only win through zerg rush. nowadays they would be easy to deal with.

Nice 3D pic for those who got glasses
Still not scared

Having to actually deal with Muslims on a regular basis, no. They come across as having an insane inferiority complex - only dangerous to those they perceive as weak or when they outnumber you.

I'm more afraid of my own fellow Europeans who have an insane death wish and behave like a battered spouse defending thier abuser..

Or they win by systematically exploiting white guilt, like they have this time. They've won I'm afraid.

Only the ones that spontaneously combust.

no

Only in Western Europe. Central and Eastern doesn't buy that shit.

bulgarians BTFO

im afraid of US funded terrorism like ISIS

note you can watch MLP once that doesnt make you a fucking brony and we all hate bronies, ISIS is like bronies they take shit too seriously until its cringe and not fun anymore for society

>wikipedia

a literal jew

>jewpedia
Its very amusing to see muslims being so slimy and disgusting as to use their arch enemy's invention for their own selfish purposes.

He's now Slavic Batman.

>it's fake news when i don't like it
topkek roach lite

No offense mate, but it's pretty hard to tell the average roach apart from the average Bulgarian. You lads got TURKED pretty hard.

You understand the difference between turkish and turkic? No?

It's Turkic is used to describe a loose language group that mainly existed through trade between completely different peoples. Bulgarians are Central Asian in origin, roaches are Middle Eastern.

>buys a hind
Superb taste.

No, hate doesn't always stem from fear.

The explosive ones.

damage control: the post

>b-but we wuz slavs n shiet

Not at all. Rape babies were killed by their families (everywhere on the Balkans, Serbia and Greece as well). Genetic studies like pic related show without a doubt that we have nothing in common.

To top it off, roaches got mixed due to the jannissaries not the other way around. That;s why you have blond and blue eyed roaches nowadays.

For you as well, pic related

No, just looking for excuses to kill mudshits, once I know I wont go to jail for it then the killing starts. Theres a lot of us waiting for that moment. The only reason youre still alive is because cucked traitors in our ranks need to be taken out first.

No

Pic related my uneducated friend I understand you are trying to troll, but this is basic stuff, you are just showing your lack of info.

No, I am afraid of pro-muslims.

Not at all. They are what they are - a violent and destructive force that should be recognized for what it is and dealt with accordingly.

You wouldn't blame an animal for being aggressive. You would simply put it down.

I am afraid of the people who chant, "not all muslims," and insist on letting them into civilized countries. They are the ones who are destroying western nations and culture. The deaths of all those who have been lost in the terror attacks is on their hands.

then dont say turks are middle eastern u idiot. we are the original central asians.

Yep.
Traitors first.

No. The Seljuk tribes are Middle Eastern, extreme North, but still not Asian.

>quote bulgarian newspaper
seriously did you also inherit the low iq trait ?
you're just proving me right

There's nothing left of the Göktürks. Modern day turks are so race mixed with greeks and arabs that they are like 20% Göktürk at best.

>present counter evidence
>lol you are proving me right

Go troll somewhere else please

no, especially since, in America, it's a 24/7 "scawwy muslims" shitfest and it's been aired so much it's laughable. That being said, I dislike jews more than muslims.

A mudslime is a mudslime.

>are you afraid of aryans?

Heh
you should know better by now

>"""evidence"""
>bulgarian news paper
>i don't see how this based news paper can be biased

are you sure you're not a roach cause you sound like one

>the pepes

Today is the 50th anniversary of the six days war, hell no.

In a fair fight? Of course not.

The actual question is: "am I afraid of unexpectedly getting blown up for leaving my house?"

Yes of course
But not for the actual Muslims, more like how long I can control my inner biest.
The bloodthirst rises and rises

Actually its the opposite. Turks got BALKANED and ANATOLIANED

Nope, you are just a bunch of submissive roaches who follow the instructions of your white and jewish masters. You should control your retard jihadists or european union will end up closing the borders and deporting all the roaches. France and UK are right now no-go tourist cities so normies are losing millions of shekels . And normies dont give a fuck about manchester children or london fags being stabbed, but if you destroy normies businesses, normies will become anti-muslim as fuck.

>what are scientific studies

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779

Really made me think

Yes, in a way. I feel a little bad for them too because religious extremism is a tool to manipulate.

I got "bad vibes" last night, I'm worried something bad is going to happen. I hope I'm wrong. Anyone else feel something bad is going to happen, or is that just a possibility every day now?

I saw one muslim guy today, and i scared him

looks like the mujahideen succeeded in instilling fear in kuffars hearts

Nope, I fear the left.

disgust != fear.

Oh please you can't believe that?
All you did was awake a giant and we shall stomp you out. Goat Fucker!

No they're natural cowards who only get shit done in packs.

I lived in Berlin until last year so I know. Fight them one on one and they'll run like little bitches. Later they'll come back with at least 10 of their family members because they're still too scared to take you on with 2-3 more people.

excluding iraqis, muslims are cowards and weak, and islam is a joke

>excluding iraqis

>bg Muslims

So like 99% of your country?

i wouldnt be a proud moslemphobe/islamophobe if i wasnt

exactly.

I was afraid, then I learned my area has a fairly large sikh population. Worse comes to worse I'll ride with them.

why is that guy wearing US army combat uniform

he's not.

Western men want to fight and kill Muslims. Our women won't allow it. Someday that will change. Then the world will remember why they fear the West. Just wait.

Not really. Americans are pretty good at genocide.

bullshit.

that's definitely OEFCP

why would i be? their kryptonite is pork. its like a holy weapon or rather to them unholy. in their eyes i must be a level 4 demon by now given how much pork i have eaten

im not afraid of some one that will lose all meaning in life if i touch them with a strip of bacon

No.

No.
I have 5.56 rounds and a m16.

Splitting Bosnia when? We can still arrange the borders if you dont like pic related...

>Cavalry 3/4 Polish, 1/3 German
Winged Hussars bending the laws of the universe confirmed

All whites are good at genocide, we spent hundreds of years murdering each other then started murdering non-whites then back to whites again.

I'm afraid of flushing the future of humanity down the toilet for the sake of being stabbed in the back so as not to hurt any fee-fees.

Face it, if you cucks were world powers, we'd be an irradiated hell hole long ago. Every passing day we entertain it, the dimmer our chances of colonizing our stars become.

you can use google you know
you don't have to stay a blind idiot.

>Frog education

just no! i dont want those gypsies in turan empire.

lmao

No, not fear.....i detest muslims.....

islam is cancer....there is no truth in koran, hadith, surahs

>blind idiot

I've been in the army nearly a decade and deployed wearing that exact uniform.

pictures are from google, they are not me

same uniform wut

I have this feeling too user, something doesn't seem right.

greeks and persians, not arabs. ottos only sent governors and other bureaucrats to conquered arab lands, didnt settle there.

>Islam has been trying to conquer Europe by force for 14 centuries
>Finally succeeded and they haven't even had to besiege a city

Poland please save us again

>fear

no

>dont want them in my country

yes

no

are you legit color bilnd and can't see the different pattern
i mean i know usa army usually recruits retard
but even a mongoloid can tell different colors
and that leg pocket is 1/3 the size of american one

this is why we invaded your country three times

Nah
Muslims are historical losers. They claim everything happens because of Allah yet "Allah" gave ´em a life of suffering and failures.

Do not care about terrorism either. We´ve had plenty here in Spain for the last 30 years. Yihadists get caught almost every week, our police is well-prepared, being ETA a much bigger threat in the past, specially if you lived in Navarra-Basque Country. So if it happens, it happened, it´s not like we do not know how it is.

So...nah. The more they push it with terrorism the sooner people will wake up / vanish if they´re weak.

I'm not afraid of muslims, I'm afraid how the government and law protect them so harshly, I have a family and want to see them grow as a free man, but if I was green lighted by the government there would be a lot of muslim blood on the streets of britain..

exactly, only a retard would agree to fighting to secure Jewish monetary interests
and it's 1 time

Wow oh my god I can't believe Iraq also uses camo patterns on their troops clothing?????? wtf I hate Iraq now

Nope

I didn't realize that is what i was doing at the time i joined. i was young and naive.

but no, it's three times brother.

1) 1991 (DS/DS)
2) 2003 (OIF)
3) 2014 (OIR)

come on man, learn your iraqi history.

They're angry midgets with frail bones, without our government sending the army to collect taxes they would not be able to survive here for even a week.

10/10

*wrecks your entire navy*