Self country hate thread

Post ITT if you hate your own country

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

I don't know what my ancestors had in mind when they moved into this shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Obsess about hygiene and cleanliness
> Has more toilets than people
> We are so extremely good looking that we give inferiority complex to everyone
> Extremely smart that we take everyone's jobs
> Most feared and respected country in the world

I hate the fact that we are so perfect.

we are literally subhumans, and objectively worse than niggers idiot

I literally want to wipe our people and """culture""" off the face of the earth and give back the land to the Portuguese crown along with a massive letter of apology for our independence.

Commies have already won decades before I was even born and there's nothing left to save. Morally and culturally bankrupt people with no shred of humanity or empathy left, in a post-ethnic hell that offers no reason to not backstab your fellow man for profit at every turn. Burn it all.

kek

Youre a fucking imbecile. Name me a country you would rather live in? You dont deserve the flag next to your post if you really are American.

You self-hating cunts make me so fucking angry. Soaking up all the liberal bullshit they spout about you like a fucking sponge, never looking to the amazing things your country has done and does do in the world.

KYS you faggot.

I was posting sarcastically you dumb fuck
jezz
> Has more toilets than people
It should have been a give away

Fucking hell Pajeet, one of your cousins posts something funny and you shit on him as you would a street.

>amazing things this country has done to the world
Like what? Destabilizing the Middle East and let refugees flee into Europe? Destroy Hitler's Germany despite having no good reason to? Being responsible for everything bad in the world?

>one of your cousins posts something funny and you shit on him as you would a street.
Correct

Direct your eyes to my flag and you'll see every reason why my country is actual ass.

We'll catch up with you in about 10 or 20 years.

Bump. Americunts will slide this thread. Give it the replies it deserves.

My country is 75% Jewish how bout dat

Funny how easily butthurt they get when someone tells the truth about their shithole.

even prior to muh refugees and muh turkish guestworkers we have been mixing with another since 1871.

You have to know that Germany consists of very different Germanic peoples and they all have their own Germanic languages, looks and cultures (including food).

Even if we got rid of all turks and sandniggers, we can not seperate these peoples from another even through they are our true cultural treasure

The infrastructure is indeed third world tier I must admit.
Fucking Zimbabwe has faster, more efficient railway transportation.

atleast you have real freedom of speech and can own guns, also your patriotism

But this is my country

>freedom of speech
Can get assassinate by Mossad if you speak out against zionists
>own guns
Nobody uses them, only for leisure.
>patriotism
Like what? Waving your flag around like a retard chant "HURR DURR MURICA" and rooting for wars for Israel?

So much for "greatest country in the world" lol

would you rather live here?

Nothing, I love my country

>boring
>women are fat and ugly
>food sucks and is mostly pork and potatos
>weather sucks
>sport teams suck
>culture sucks
>nothing on tv
>people are unfriendly and unwelcoming
>full of rascist
>tax is 65% or more
>car tax 180%
>25% consumption tax
>trains aren't running on time
>pretty much just a bridge from germany to sweden
I will never understand why people move here. especially muslims

Because it is ours. They are invaders. Part and parcel.

Apart from the tax it sounds like UK 2.0: Fat birds edition.
Count me the fuck in.

Keep that self-loathing going, cucks.

Living in literally the best country in the world.

sure lets praise being in the cuck capital of the world,with the thuggies and ballers, and racism
being known for social media
its a jew pardisio
t malignant

this is your average danish woman

This right here.

>especially the muslims
You do know why the muzzies are here don't you?

on their way to sweden

>racism
>bad

yeah, forgot the quotes
>"""racism"""

The people are great and deserve better, the government is horrible and deserves to bathe in the magma of Gugurang.

The teenage in this country is fucking idiots, the gov is fucking useless and just sit their asses around collecting money
The educational is a fucking worm can, the weather is 40 degree cel.
I want someone to nuke this place desu

>Extremely narcissistic people.
>Can't befriend Dutch people unless you show how rich you are or how much status you have with education.
>Will passive aggressively attack you for every small irrelevant mistake you make.
>Can't ever trust them when it comes to financial stuff.
>Very gynocentric.
>Praises homosexuality.
>Can't have an open conversation about anything difficult.
You can never let those snakes in your life, they will stab you in the back at some point.

serious question. Do you have toilets in your houses?

ey man, we can take your women, just don't give us traps

Bin that knife, mate!

I think, oddly, most people of a nationalist mind hate or dislike their countries in the moderm world. Its hard not too given how vehemently our countries seem to hate themselves.

True of the West at least.

>America
>doing anything other than enhance the remit of international finance

And 20% Muslim to top it off.

>implying Duterte did anything wrong

The Netherlands is a great country to live in compared to many other countries if i am being honest.

Lol weed

75% of American (((men))) are overweight.

Is burgerland the fattest place in the world?

>political mess
>domestic mess
>the political correctness is stifling
>have to choose between authoritarian psycho bitch or communists who want to turn the UK into Sweden
>pm likely to be reelected will ban us from accessing anything the government doesn't like
>people will change their profile pictures, use hashtags, attend candlelit vigils but will happily wait for another terror attack
>zero freedom of speech

I love my country but goddamn i sometimes wish it would burn to the ground and start over. We need a fucking coup

>literal dogshit and spitshit everywhere
>entertainment industry's full of hapa talents (some even more autistic than certain Western and East Asian celebrities) and retarded execs
>some local fandoms are more autistic than those of some K-fandoms (a certain cuck won a popularity award twice in a row because of this)
>low wages so people find jobs outside and as a consequence contribute to the deterioration
>almost all original dramas and music fail to keep up with certain Western and East Asian countries because of turbocucks
>millennials listen to negermusik, gookshit, and generic EDM shit

>>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>>get shot
>>no sense of racial pride and identity
>>quality is non existent, just quantity
>>consumerist zombies everywhere
>>shitty infrastructure
rd world tier rail service
These

I don't think we should apologize for our independence, there was nothing wrong with that, but getting rid of our own monarchy and creating a republic in it's place was the death sentence for us all.

From then on I'll indeed agree with everything you said. Give Brazil back to Portugal, or to the Amerindians because this really does look like a lost cause.

LOL yes we do.

It the rural parts of India that lack toilets.
But since 60% of population live in rural villages it is kinda of big issue, And the biggest issue is not toilets it's the lack of proper infrastructure like having toilets but not having running water.

luckily the current government is smart enough to install bio-toilets and also create sewage treatment plants

Only autistic retards live here, the only reason we don't have refugees is because more jews live in the capital than white people and they don't wanna get jihaded
Just nuke this shithole already

>walloons
>6 governments
>walloons
>houses are too expensive
>Antwerp is now filled up with muslims
>walloons
>wa have the capital of the EU
>no coastline
>frequently sells guns to the saudis
>non country
>walloons
>no belgian patriotism for flemish people, only flemish nationalism
>walloons love this country because of gibsmedats and wil never let it split
>we lost the congo
>shitty weed laws
>more rain than England

Just a few off my mind

>shitty politicians
>people only care about what's trendy
>shallowness
>nigger culture has infected our youth
>president gets elected on basis that he's young, new and sexy despite being a rothschild banker
>train company changes train names to retarded shit because it makes them look new
>no consideration for french culture by 80% of our population
>no ethnic pride
>self-hate
>weebs (third world country for manga readers after SK & nipland)
>you're fed "immigration is good, france is multicultural" bullshit since age 5
>such BS is everywhere from advertisements to TV
>no social morals
>prime minister doesn't even shave his fucking beard
>third-worldization by hobos
>people suck on those "ride-sharing" apps as if they didn't have enough cash to pay for gas
>you cannot criticize the left-wing, self-righteous SJW bullshit you're fed or else you get lynch & excluded
>pictured: giant green dyke anal plug hailed as art

>being a non-country
>our political structure is basicly mini-Europe
>sharia zones
>too many Muslims
>baised media
>half of our country speaks French
>Guy Verhofstadt

>overworks employees to the bone, yet is stupidly unproductive
>Senpai-Kohai relationships
>streets are narrow as fuck
>To have an average sized house you need to live in the fucking boonies
>Beer has a stupid tax on it. buying it in bulk doesn't save money
>Smoking is damn near a necessity
>currently building tons of infrastructure despite dying population
>3rd GDP but still giving Rusty Trombones to America for their military
>miss last train and be doomed

fucking silly

- 50%+ income tax
-

If I was Belgian I'd probably just tell everyone I was French.

That's the city folk.

Chinese puppet.

My gf left me so I hate Korea now

>lazy, entitled people
>politicians are cowards
>terrible press totally controlled by the rich and leftists
>actually have diversity quotas for women, mudslimes and lower castes everywhere
^ this is why pajeets leave india and come to your countries btw
>politicians are opportunists who don't give a fuck about the people; they don't even attempt to hide this
>rules and laws don't apply to you if you are rich
>retarded taxation system
>victorian era laws still in place in current year
>crumbling infrastructure
>>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
same
>fucked up imbalanced education system, which places importance on grades and not on actual learning and work experience

only good thing about this place is the relative freedom to break rules and cheap healthcare

>miss last train and be doomed
What do you mean by this, Takeshi? I'm pretty sure you're boned if you miss the last train wherever you are.

Damn, I weep for France if all of these are legitimate. Your new president especially worries me.

>Smoking is damn near a necessity

What on earth do you mean by that?

What did they mean by this?

stay mad you amerifat english teacher, nippon best country in the world

Don't talk shit about your host nation, you English teaching cunt

I tell everyone I'm Dutch.

Only select few neighborhoods and countryside towns escape it, unfortunately. France is cucked for eternity.

don't forget your minister of health

>implying that extra infrastructure does not have yakuza involvement
>implying some other infrastructure still in construction is not for the 2020 Olympics

Cause you need to either take an expensive cab back home, or continue shelling money out in izakaya and karaoke for hours
Lots of business and co-worker relationships are made during smoke-breaks, you gotta pick up a pack if you wanna be in on the money.+the stress of overworking can't be nulled by a bottle in the middle of the work day
You disgusting beach shitting polo-wearing musty ass hairy nippled dirt bathers need to stay the hell back in your own country. The only reason you're allowed here is because of your cheese-nan and mango lassi. All that over-priced curry you try to sell is shit compared to ours.

I do not believe for one second that pajeet posters are real, its just someone larping with a proxy.

Take a picture of your hands right now

I don't hate my country. I love it. But I can't deny that there's a lot of wrong going on in it.
>people are lazy and blame everyone else but themselves for their problems
>refuse to accept the fact that they are going to have to stop sitting with fingers in their asses and merely complaining if they want our problems to disappear
>hate Germans and Brits and Americans but would still much rather buy one of their products rather than a domestic one, even if they're more expensive and/or of less quality
>our economy is thus being wrecked right now
>people are politically inert and uninterested and about 50% are so fucking careless that they don't even vote
>but even those who do vote suffer heavy vote manipulation and threats and we actually tolerate this
>have been electing, tolerating and complaining the same type of politicians for the last 15 years at the same fucking time
>our nationalism boils down to fiercely arguing with Croats on the internet but still being willing to sell our families for a life in Germany
>like 15 different reality shows exist right now
>the most watched TV channel (Pink TV) is by far the most degenerate one
>little girls are becoming whores
>family values and traditional morals are endangered and degeneracy is taking over
>we are neglecting our own alphabet in favour of the Latin one that was brought to us by our (((communist))) Croatian "friends"
>our state-sanctioned church is acting like a mafia and is therefore turning people away from God
>the media is heavily in favour of our (((beloved leader))) who viciously attacks his opponents
We need a shake up badly.

>implying the Olympics aren't only for a few weeks
>implying there will be use for it after

>ours
what did he mean by this?

>wasteland prison full of britain's reject criminals and uranium
>too close to the sun, australians die of skin cancer by 30
>emus and abos everywhere
>right next to new zealand
>bush either on fire or full of serial killers
>spiders, jellyfish, crocs, dropbears, cassowaries, magpies all want to fuck your shit up
>completely full, no room to move
Don't come to australia, it's shit

Allright, I'll give it a try:

>Rich and golden-hearted Brazilian culture of old (seriously, look up early 1900s carnaval parades, Carmen Miranda, etc) replaced by shallow, idiotic garbage.

>Since day 1 people in this country have been trying to take advantage of one another, aways striving to do the least amount of work, etc.

>Literally the WORST return for taxation of any country on earth. Public services are barely functional (when they're even present).

>Garbage 3rd world infrastructure everywhere, which is poorly kept/taken care of by my disgusting countrymen on top of that.

>Government and laws that protect bandits and treat victims like criminals.

>Will-intentioned, incompetent traitors in charge of the country, somehow stealing so much and doing such a poor job at everything that the 7th largest economy on earth is still a poor, underdeveloped country.

>Communist garbage being pushed in schools and universities across the country. Sense of entitlement and gibsmedats running among the lower classes/shitskins and politicians perpetually being kept in power to maintain that.

>Populations makes very little and has to pay for good healthcare and yet the government taxes them enormously, choking the economy.

>Feminism taking over without one whisper of protest, here we have laws that make killing a woman a heinous crime, or forbid bail should you beat a woman up regardless of circunstance.

>Despite all of that, all the populations seems to care about is football (older folk), cellphones (millenials) or buying shit (women).

And of course

>One of the most violent countries on earth. Population has been disarmed and actual police officers go on tv and instruct people that in the event of a robbery the right response is to 'not react', because if you do then of course I'll get killed.

Just fucking nuke us, please.

>South Italy is still "italy"
>American larpers
>Speaking in dialect is only accepted if you're a southern because "it's funny xD"
>Shit politicians
>Again, southerns feel the need to make everything around them because if you don't do it/approve it you're rayceest
>Mafia invading the north
>No respect for our history, if you see around an italian saying "Omg Rome!! So much history!!" is probably one of those who throw literal shit inside monuments
>Gypsy problems, watch your bags if you're a tourist
>Police doing something ONLY if it's terrorism. I'm not complaining, it's good that we permaban muzzies even just they're *suspected* but they don't do nothing against refugee or gypsy crimes
>Not having fast internet because inside interests
>44% unemployment
>Being seen as the "bridge to Europe"
>Not shooting up boats of rapefugees
>Being niggerezed in every media (if a cartoon character is italian, 90% of the times is a shitskin, what the fuck, "olive skin" doesn't mean shitskin, plus the higher you go, the whiter we get, as a nothern I'm always pissed off)
>"Indipendent" regions are a thing
>Media taking everything from the internet and making a fuss over it (in these weeks, there were many ""savings"" from the ""blue whale"")
>Country that's old as fuck, wont innovate anything because "muh traditions"

Nah she's okay, just obese.
She stitched up my big brothers head when we lived in the same town as her and she was the local doctor. She also helped clean some of the crops in my grandparents barn when she was a child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

Sometimes i'm really proud of my country.

Do you want that 2020 Olympic infrastructure to have future use as other facilties?

wow, that sounds so much like us

Kek, here in huehuehue land those billion-dollar stadiums are being used as parking lots for buses. All that shit has been all but abandoned now.

Fucking hell, and to think that we could have invested it all in so many meaningful things.

But the worst isn't even that. No, sir, the nail on the coffin is that Brazilians already forgot about the whole thing.

Oh, well. At least I don't expect the same level of incompetence/corruption from you guys.

Please don't tell me I'm wrong. :(

Yankeeboo cucks like these are one of the things I hate about my country.

can confirm, also brazil has way too many trannies and is degenerate as fuck, sex is completely meaningless for most of the youth, most girls lose their V-card at fucking 14-15 y.o.

Dumb people, blindly following everything and not questioning anything. The smart ones here don't last long, they end up destroyed by the dumb mass.

Jesus you have really taken the blue pill havnt you. Look up conflict theory or the plan of cultural Marxism and you will see that one of the way they attempt to corrode current culture values is to attack what those values are based off of, specifically the history. They do this by reanylaizing everything through a Marxist lenses then shitting out the problems that are precieved. Follows by showing only the flaws they precieved to the public.
>but yeah like you said people are so mindless....

>not a country
:(

Your history is being kikepuppets though

Funny that you should say that, Indian bro.

I have always felt that India and Mexico are a lot like Brazil.

>History of fighting invaders and rebellion
>Wage a civil war over how our country should be free
>Generations of men died for our freedom
>Hand the country over to the EU and drink the white guilt kool aid for NO FUCKING REASON
>Leader of the country is now a gay poo

Please end us, I can't take it anymore.

time to an hero immediately
digits confirm you should do it in front of your mom

> (OP)
>My country is 75% Jewish how bout dat

That's a tragedy, I know a solution for you Shlomo

>Jews played a few tricks so we should fall for all their Jew magic

>(((ZOG)))'ed
>non country
What do?

WE don't deserve to be successors of the great KANGS

>>Will passive aggressively attack you for every small irrelevant mistake you make.
kek