>US-backed militants set up camp in Al-Zagiph, 70km NW of Al-Tanf
>SDF capture al-Baath dam, RuAF bombs IS convoys fleeing Raqqa to DeZ/Palmyra
>Assad:Trump swallowed all pre-election promises
>15+ civies dead in US airstrikes on Raqqa, 43 killed on Friday
>SAA, Hez begin Daraa offensive, foil HTS attack
>HTS appears in N Aleppo, after a Turkish backed FSA group switches sides
>Next Sy peace talks set for mid-June
>US coalition bombs Mosul with White Phosphorus
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on Saudi Arabia
>Philip: 400 IS fighters,40 foreign, 100k civies fled ,large part of city under IS
>Yemen: Pro-Saudi forces capture Presidential Palace in Taiz

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/brief/8070
twitter.com/SoheilKhanzada/status/871559101909782529
sana.sy/en/?p=107447
youtube.com/watch?v=50NXigWwDQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie#Meetings_with_Saddam_Hussein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>At least 44 Iranian Revolutionary Guards and Hezbollah fighters have recently been killed in Yemen
nzivnet.com/brief/8070

Shia dogs BTFO
Based Sunnis

assad is love, assad is life

What will happen to /sg/ when we decide we have had enough of the Kitty of Damascus and his silly games and we BTFO of him and his tyrannical, rotten, bloodthirsty and corrupt regime? Mass suicide? It wont take us six days this time, Damascus is only a 4 hour drive from Golan Heights, Assadkins better remember that if they ever get a suicidal idea to chimp out against us. So Assad will keep taking our airstrikes like the little bitch he is are and wont dare fight back lol. Must really suck being such an incompetent sandnigger dictator whos only good at killing sleeping women and children with barrel bombs and Sarin gas.

Your scummy dictator will be thrown into the trashbin of history along with Hitler where he belongs.

I'm not saying US is doing this for Israel. US is fine with just ruining Syria. Israel is the one who's riding your dick and demanding it fractures in ways it wants. And you're gonna give it to them because you don't care either way. So Israel is only making it worse, not creating the problem. And it's how it's gonna go if Syria falls.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN QATAR

Fuck jews

#BREAKING
#BREAKING

HUGE
HUGE

TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TANAF SOON LADS!!!11 xD :DDD
TANAF SOON LADS!!!11 xD :DDD

Previous

First for the IRA

Tiocfaidh ár lá

>be smelly subhuman khomeinist ass*dist
>didn't check the news for weeks
>"can't wait to see tanaf under SAA control"
>yfw
get TOMOROW'd faggots

>what the fuck are you talking about? look, the SAA is advancing everywhere and doesn't lose positions, every offensive is successful. You want to know where i follow news? read almasdar, it's pretty based with military sources to them, it's absolutely reliable, read what they say. Stop lying, they never lied and they never promised Arak and Deyrezor offensives before today, they only talked about Tanaf and the offensive is ongoing right now, trust me the SAA is few kms far from Tanaf and they'll take it in few days, can't wait to see Tanaf under government control. Palmyra what?what are you taking about? what ISIS offensive are you talking about? they never retook palmyra lmao go read almasdar. As for Hama, almasdar and the other loyalist medias never lied about what was happening lmao stop being such a liar. No, the moderates never took Manshiya, please stop lying, the medias told that their attacks were repelled so it must be true. N-no the current governmental offensive in Deraa is to retake the few buildings at the southern outskirts of that district, the terrorists have been controlling them since the beginning. What video? p-please s-stop, it was shot in qatar by zionist filmmakers to make people think that terrorists advanced there, now i'm going to blo- n-no i'm not a coward please s-stop harassing m-me and r-read almasdar and NatDefFor they have such good sources they never l-lie !! NO they never lied plea- what proof? IT'S FUCKING FAKE PLEASE N-NOW S-S-STOP ! G-Give me link to see their lying p-posts as you say.. n-no it's i-impossible, syrian geneal p-pasted them it can't be f-false s-stop h-hurr.. h-hurr HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HUUUUUUUUURRR DUUURRRRRRRRRR
>*cries and goes complaining back to his mommy who prepared him hot tendies before going back to his basement to jerk off to anime drawings*

the state of ass*dists

What does it mean lads?

First for Down Syndrome

>...said Moishe Shekelburgsteinensixtrilliowitz, as another regime who declared that "Assad must go" is nearing its end.

Tanaf when?
N E V E R
E...........E
V...........V
E...........E
R E V E N

This isn't about ownership of territory. This is the fact that Muslims cannot be trusted with stewardship of the global economy, which they would have if the USA withdrew. OPEC has a stranglehold on the value of USD over which the USA has very little control. The only way we can maintain the economic security of not just ourselves but pretty much every country on Earth is by ensuring that the Middle East is either peaceful or controlled.

>It won't suddenly collapse.

What happens if Assad backed by Iran decides to seek revenge on the Gulf after the Civil War ends? Do we just destroy Syria at that point? Or allow him to go to war with the Saudis and hope that everything just works out fine? The USA isn't going to just take a gamble, it will do what it can to mitigate the outcome

I hope the petrodollar system ends someday as well

>128570575
Then you aren't paying attention. I don't like the system, I hate the system, I wish it did not exist. But it does and we have to deal with that reality, which means finding ways to preserve the good people (which includes Assad) while we work to dig ourselves out of the hole our predecessors have dug for us

>US is fine with just ruining Syria.

No it really isn't. the USA would honestly prefer if Syria was a nice stable state that did not threaten the Gulf in any way. But it became a threat the moment it lost control of its own territory and became a pustule through which every shithole in the ME could express their extreme hatred for one another

Your country will be annexed by Greater Syria and your descendants are going to love it. That's not really a threat I suppose. A life devoted to an ideology that isn't perverted is a much happier one.
shia/sunni fight is a lie
WAHHABIS are the true evil. Saudi Monarchy will die
The shills got into bread, quick acting mold. Ironic since they will be molding NOBODIES OPINIONS ON SYRIA
>GREATER SYRIA WILL SAVE MIDDLE EAST

Decent rundown on Qatari happening.
Tweet chain: twitter.com/SoheilKhanzada/status/871559101909782529

Man what state must these guys lives be in? Every time I come here they are here. How autistic must you be to spend every waking hour on a thread you hate.

Sad!

kek

I think I would kill myself. Can't live without Bashar, Suheil and Issam.

Just what the fuck is going on?

>your descendants

The US seems to be at least posturing to keep the GCC together and keep the peace, even though they work tightly with Egypt and Saudis who were the first to initiate this row.

So god knows.

you're cleverly creating an Assad choke point within your narrative.

This choke point does not exist. He can be a good person AND continue to rule Syria. Actually the opposite of your narrative is true because if he stays in power, the odds of positive resolution arising in middle east is much, much higher

>the USA would honestly prefer if Syria was a nice stable state that did not threaten the Gulf in any way.
It was this way before the arab spring.

>it became a threat the moment it lost control of its own territory
W E W L A D
Arab spring was an excercise in CIA and NGOs destroying the middle east. It was a US project 120%
You did this. The blood is all on your hands.

>Saudi Arab has accused Qatar of supporting ISIS & other extremists groups.

>What happens if Assad backed by Iran decides to seek revenge on the Gulf after the Civil War ends?
Highly doubt that's going to happen, perhaps with some proxies

So what's happening with Qatar lads ? Are they actually aligning with Iran ?

hmm

Heres transcript for Assads latest interview : sana.sy/en/?p=107447

It's very obvious why any means of mental judo will be enlisted to try and remove him.

Interviewer : Mr. President, when we talk about terrorism and its ideology, one can’t but talk about the Wahhabi or the influx or influence of Wahhabism on countries around the world, especially in West Asia. Now, when you talk specifically about countries such as Saudi Arabia, some commentators say that while Saudi Arabia successfully deflected criticism from its own actions, it re-directs the criticism to countries such as Iran in the neighborhood. So, how do you explain this, or the role of countries such as Saudi Arabia in the region?

President Assad: To be precise, the word “deflect” is not precise for one reason: because when the Saud family created this kingdom, they created it in cooperation and in coordination with the Wahhabi institution, so it’s one institution. The Wahhabi institution, the extremism or the extremists in Saudi Arabia defend the state because it’s their state, it’s their own state, so it’s one. You cannot talk about terrorism and Saud family as two entities, I have to be very frank with you. That’s why they didn’t deflect; they exported the terrorism or the extremism or the Wahhabi ideology to the rest of the world. Nearly every “madrasa” in Asia, in Europe, every mosque, has been supported financially and ideologically through books and through every other means by the Wahhabi institution. That’s why I wouldn’t say, no, they didn’t deflect, they exported.

What is "clever" about it? All I'm saying is that Assad should work with the United States. Otherwise it's extremely likely he will be removed. I could be wrong, but given the US' record regarding intractable dictators who refuse to do what the US wants, it seems pretty likely that Assad's resistance will just end up with him being kicked out.

>Are they actually aligning with Iran ?
They already have been aligned with Iran.

Maybe the whole Qatar thing is 6000000D Chess.

They want to give the US and the UK an excuse to invade something and boost the popularity of Trump and May. It would also help Saudi Arabia deflect the blame from funding terrorists.

And Qatar to make a deal with Iran and Russia in order to protect itself. Meanwhile there is a lot of shills online suddenly saying that Iran supports ISIS. And so they will accuse Iran and Russia of aiding Al-Qaeda and ISIS if they do help Qatar.

Stay mad little maghrebi

Of course. The Gulf should burn to the ground. The US should make peace with Russia and Iran, and buy their oil. Or, try to make use of their own reserves.

Of course this won't happen, because Americans want the entire world. Thus you will pay for it.

>The USA isn't going to just take a gamble, it will do what it can to mitigate the outcome

If that was the case you would have done it already. It has been 6 years since the beginning of this war.

You're completely ignoring so many factors. Most importantly the deep state ones. STOP SHILLING FOR THEM JOHN

See Saudis and Egyptians are basically punishing Qatar for supporting MB and refusing to take a harsh stance on Iran.

This thread is terrible. I apologize for creating it.

Or it's all just a show to boost up oil prices.

PRESIDENT ASSAD, After reclaiming Arrakis, has decided to move forward with the GREATER SYRIA PROJECT

Bashar is the last hope for a secular stronghold in the middle east

>ASSAD CONTROLS THE SPICE
>THE TRUTH MUST FLOW

lol it's ok. you can't control bots... and John McCain only comes in here to battle with his deep state 'a prioris' once a week or so. Ty for making it tho

Pot calling the kettle a supporter of islamic extremism.

>All I'm saying is that Assad should work with the United States.

The option of pulling oily imperialist cocks out of the middle east and leaving those countries alone (would have) worked great as an alternative.
It´s not all about world police and muh Drumpf winning.

please stop its so lame

Are you today's American newfag? You people are a real embarrassment.

>It was this way before the arab spring.

No it was not. The Syria united under Assad is composed of minority groups - Shia, Druze, Christians, indigenous Syrians. They are hated by the majority groups who would prefer to see Assad deposed. Syria was always on the verge of a demographic crisis, leading into a race war. The USA was prescient enough to understand this and attempted to control the outcome in a favorable direction. It failed to do so, creating the clusterfuck that is ISIS. We would probably have tried to work with the Syrian government, but they stopped liking the US after the Iraq war and our diplomatic relations had deteriorated since 2005.

The Arab Spring was retarded. I won't deny this or defend it. It's a major reason why Hillary Clinton and her state department should never be allowed to hold the reins of power again. But they're gone now and we can move forward, if people will work with us. We've worked with Syria in the past, it is not impossible to have amicable relations again.

the saudis are troubled by domestic dissent more specifically by the muslim brotherhood which qatar support (in violation of the riyadh agreement)

>tfw raised sunni

for as long as you continue to build your arguments on top of incorrect 'a prioris' i'll continue to call you out on it.

the end of last one was so comfy too

it's a sign of great intelligence and human resolve to overcome the conditioning of childhood that no human has control over

Syria was way more stable than you give it credit for. The problem with all middle eastern states is that arabs can't into nationalism. You can't single out Syria for "it's worse than anywhere else"

>they're gone now and we can move forward
Nope because military-industrial complex still wants to bomb and destroy middle east.

For the million time, it's not about oil, it's about foreign reserve currencies, the bulk of which is held by China.

No it wouldn't, since OPEC cannot be trusted to continue running without America's big oily dick preventing the ME from descending into total war. Yeah, what's going on there is pretty ugly now, but it could be a lot worse.

>Or it's all just a show to boost up oil prices.

Maybe but that would also help all the enemies of Saudi Arabia and the USA.

>They are hated by the majority groups who would prefer to see Assad deposed. Syria was always on the verge of a demographic crisis, leading into a race war.
Don't talk about things you don't understand.
I bet you're going to say tensions between Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds were always a thing in Iraq too, right? Stop being such a faggot.

>"le loOk ASSad is gonna b taken a fake planet XDXXD :ddd :DD. dis gon so BIG!!111!! h-huge d-day 4 reporters!!22!!!!"
Just stop.

News is wrong, I haven't seen any SAA source claiming they still control the Panorama roundabout.
Someone misread a translated message

DEYREZOR TL;DR

SAA there says that clashes are still ongoing right now (less than a hour ago)
SAA there says it lost the panorama driving school and the panorama farms (yesterday they were denying this)
IS doesn't talk a lot about what's happening (only said it has advanced but didn't say where exactly)
if those SAA claims that IS took the farms and the driving school are true, then the panorama roundabout is at least controlled by no one or at most under IS control

>The problem with all middle eastern states is that arabs can't into nationalism.
What's the ba'ath?
Every single arab nationalist state has been bombed to hell and back.

no.... your description of Syria is incorrect.

Iraq created the conditions for the ISIS clusterfuck.... but the source is Wahhabi extremist ideology.. not even close to being Syrias fault lollll. exposed yourself bro.

ITS JOHN MCAIN AND LOOKS LIKE HE BROUGHT NIKKI HALEY ALONG TO TRY AND HELP HIM OUT!!!!

kill yourself my dude
>The USA was prescient enough to understand this and attempted to control the outcome in a favorable direction.

I just copypasted the news from the previous thread.

to clarify... you guys fucking up Iraq created conditions for ISIS clusterfuck

TAKE A WILD GUESS AT WHO TRIED TO WARN HIS NEIGHBORS - youtube.com/watch?v=50NXigWwDQU

But I didn't, I pretend to everybody that I'm a good faithful Sunni.
I'm a non-believer, but I like to listen to Hisbollah Nashids

people in the administration have no idea what they're doing, Tillerson and Kushner run foreign policy and no one has any experience and Trump is just an idiot in any case

Well just the fact that you're posting here as normal dude means you're aware of all the cognitive structures.... that's most of the battle lol

This cannot be good.

And I answered it before. Syria does not give a shit about the petrodollar. It is a Russian ally, and does not have a privately owned central bank, which is why the US wants it gone.

The collapse of the Gulf would not really effect currency wars much. Everyone still keeps using the dollar to buy oil and gas anyway.

Well just the fact that you're posting here as obvious autist means you have a hard lot in life.... good luck to you mr tripfag

Saudis want to increase price anyway. They even made a pact with OPEC and 11 non-OPEC members including Russia.

thank you :) same goes to you m8
>may your autism guide you straight and true

Maybe, maybe not. I agree, Syria was not worse than everywhere else - the dominoes falling during the Arab Spring attested to that. It's a common problem in the Middle East and one the US continues to have to deal with.

Before the evil westerners appeared the Middle East was a completely peaceful place with no infighting whatsoever, right?

AQI only existed at all because it was funded by Gulf states... the US funded them since they were among the only partners in Syria willing to work with the USA. This of course was an incredibly retarded decision, and once AQI absorbed the nucleus of the Iraqi Ba'athists and broke away to form ISIS, the clusterfuck was complete.

Was it Syria's direct fault? No. I'm not saying it was. But the fact that Syria is now ravaged by warfare means that it is an ongoing existential threat to the Middle East, one that needs to be resolved with long-term solutions.

you're disguising the real existential threat in order to protect your own personal power structures.

fucking filth

Yes he should work together with one of the entities that tried to give his country, his family and himself the same end as gadaffi. Which patriotic leader doesn't enjoy getting fisted to death with a bayonet and having his country turned into an unfunctional scrapheap to be exploited by western powers?

>Syria does not give a shit about the petrodollar

Yes, well, they should.

>The collapse of the Gulf would not really effect currency wars much

The collapse of the Gulf States would cause OPEC to dissolve, obviating the need for countries around the world to hold large USD reserves. I mean sure, countries could still buy oil and gas using the dollar anyway, but why would they when the only thing binding them is good faith?

Shouldn't the Egyptians hate the Muslim brotherhood considering they just had to wrestle power out of their hands?

You can apply the same logic to Paris Agreement tho L O L

You'll never obscure the true source of the evil my friend. I promise you this

>Yes, well, they should.
And why?

>when the only thing binding them is good faith?
Tell that to Iraq and Libya. Unless with "good faith" you meant US military intervention, assassinations, coups and everything in between.

What are you even talking about? I want Assad to exist and I want the petrodollar system to be dismantled. I want there to be peace for Syria and the Middle East. I just realize that there are huge obstacles in place and you don't reach a permanent solution with moral kneejerking.

It's either form a diplomatic relationship with the USA or the end - which do you choose?

>Before the evil westerners appeared the Middle East was a completely peaceful place with no infighting whatsoever, right?
Well, westerners colonized and fixed stuff. Then they left and mayhem starter. But it stabilized. Then things went for worse when US (and Russia) started stirring up shit.

that is what he means. just a clever deep state dude. shilling on his coffee break.
>SKELETOR SAYS GO BACK TO WORK

Because ignoring it is ignoring reality, and therefore the path to peace.

Saddam broke the rules. I don't know why you try to defend him when he invaded Kuwait and obviously had designs to upend the petrodollar.

Killing Gaddhafi was a mistake. I don't want to see that same mistake repeated with Assad.

>Before the evil westerners appeared the Middle East was a completely peaceful place with no infighting whatsoever, right?
I mean, the west was responsible for the Iranian islamic revolution by installing a puppet government in the country through a CIA coup in the late 50's. It was also responsible for being the biggest help to the spread of wahhabism in the world, by constantly funding gulf countries that are at the source of this ideology. OPEC fucked up too by not intervening when Kuwait was considerably above its production quota, which was deliberately done in order to crash Iraq to the ground. However, the sanctions that were imposed on the country after the gulf war (which should have been removed as early as 1994, when Iraq destroyed all of its WMD's) contributed to putting the country in turmoil.

It wasn't completely peaceful, but during the 50's, 60's and 70's, there weren't any sectarian problems in Iraq.

How many examples do you need? Lebanon before Israel: Switzerland of the middle east. Lebanon after Israel: shithole non-country with no identity, 15 year civil war, 2 million displaced Palestinians completely altered their demographics.

Saudi Arabia before anglo enrichment: 600 years of relatively stable Turkish imperial rule.
Saudi Arabia after anglos: beheader hellhole

>Killing Gaddhafi was a mistake
No it wasn't. It went exactly as planned.

For the same reason that makes them use the dollar now. What do you think will happen to OPEC countries if the Gulf governments collapse? They won't just disappear. Just install different puppets there and give some of it to Iran and Russia.

Few would disagree that israel was a mistake.

Or staying in the Iran/Russia camp with much more favorable conditions. I really wonder what would be the more sensible choice for them.

No you broke the rules. Iraq doesn't belong to you. Middle East doesn't belong to you.
>YOU NEVER HAD RIGHT TO PUNISH SADDAM (for nothing) ANYWAYS
standard co-intelpro... agreeing with 80% of correct narrative in order to use remaining 20% to direct the truth

I honestly don't know why you bother. It's fucking SG on Sup Forums. Everyone here can see through that shit

>Saddam broke the rules.
Not very different of what your country has been doing since the end of WW2 tbqh. Would you support a US regime change because of their illegal wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, etc?

>mudshits dindu nuffin
Shut the fuck up smelly sandnigger.

Israel is also European and anyone who disagrees is taking Zionist cock. Britain bears a lot of responsibility for what happened in the former Ottoman empire especially in Palestine.

salt

>I don't know why you try to defend him when he invaded Kuwait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie#Meetings_with_Saddam_Hussein
Saddam didn't break the rules. The US did.