doing it like the romans

/lgbtq/ is filled with a bunch of mentally ill trannies
I think i'll stay here Sup Forums

your thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CchqGSPNvns&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Greeks and Romans (during the empire) had gay relationships INSTEAD of wives

You're doing it wrong, user. You need kids.

then i'll be bi I suppose

but bois are still better

Get treatment or kys.

>jew telling me to NOT be gay
something is wrong here

>Romans
yeah look where that got them

>implying the men fucking other men was the reason the roman empire collapsed

>I'll be bi

Good. Godspeed user.

thanks burger, if only everyone was as chill as you

now the real question is why the pride parades

>Just noticed flag
Obligatory given discussion.

I learned to not question it anymore

I despise the pride parades and the entire "LGBTQ movement"
there is no such thing as a gay community, it's a jew scam

"normal gays" hate the faggy dicksucking attentionwhores you see on TV

Literally doesn't matter what you do on occasion, as long as you don't fuck yourself long term with kids.

I've fucked shemales so I can sympathize.

that's nice

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
>IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
>IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
>IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
>IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

>I've fucked shemales so I can sympathize.
jesus christ you poor soul
why

thanks dude

the second people fin out youre homo/bi they immideatly assume your some kind of feminine faggy dicksucker
but the flamboyant fags you see in the pride parades are actually hated by the rest of the gays

Homosexuality was viewed by the ancient romans completely differently than it is by people today. "homosexuality" was an alien concept to them. male-on-male sex was not infrequent, but the submissive partner was looked upon with disgust by society, and only those who were considered inferior elements of society (slaves, prostitutes, etc) were considered acceptable bottoms. Effeminacy was extremely taboo among Roman citizens. There was likewise no such thing as homosexual marriage.

Welcome! ^_^
From a fellow gay guy on Sup Forums

>There was likewise no such thing as homosexual marriage.
good

Yeah I've noticed that all of my faggot poofter friends are disturbingly masculine and based in comparison to normies.

It's fucking disgraceful, this country needs to grow a pair and stop drinking soy lattes and discussing 'green energy'

Melbourne is so full of limp wristed, skinny jean wearing, hecs/oz study surfing dead shits. Literally the manliest men are fags.

I walked past a group of traded, they were laying sewerage pipes and discussing grinder hook ups. What the fuck is going on?

>Buy a fucking manual v8 Ute, and stop being a faggot in a Prius

are you Indian?

Most of Sup Forums is deeply closeted. It explains the misogyny, worshipping power daddy figures like Trump, gun fetishes, shirtless/muscle pictures, obession with masculinity and cuckoldry, and of course the homophobia. Do yourselves a favor and just suck a dick already.

>the straight men are being cucked by SJW women so they turn feminine

>the gays, staying with men, are just getting manlier and manlier
what the fuck will the future be like

tfw no bf

projecting pretty hard there burger

>Sweden
>thinking genetic suicide is redpilled

of course

>bundeswehr blitzkreig
>ladyboy lebensraum
>reichstag rache ramming
>panzer pounding

Why are you allowed to post here, this isn't even relevant to anything.

MODS BAN PLS

No designated shitting street anywhere. Just one half indian faggot Taoiseach.

>identity politics
>accepting gays or not
>right wing/redpilled homos
sounds like politics to me

Looks like Rachel Riley off of Countdown

pic related

>tfw no qt brownshirt bf

The reptilian media has foretold it through futurama. Nixon should be running for prez again soon too, I wonder if he'd get reelected..

The US got trump now and hopefully he'll do something about the feminization of men

gas all homo's

Why not buy a decent cruiser and not a faggy toy ute while you're at it?

I've never been abused or raped... I dont get the "mentally ill" argument

I can understand calling traps/trannies mentally ill because they want to be something they're not

Adoption is an option. If he raises them right, they will do well, however, it will be harder due to the lack of a maternal figure

So where do I find a bf to cuddle, play video games with and eventually marry and raise red-pilled babies with?

Or father figure. It depends on who you are

>your daily /polgbt/ cancer
But I already took my daily dose desu

I know a couple of "normal gays" (I've known them for 5 years and I've seem them kiss exactly once), and they don't seem to despise the movement at all. They seem to like the gay pride stuff despite the fact that they wouldn't participate themselves. So I'm not sure how true your statement is.

i'm honestly on the fence with adopting kids, it doesent feel right
but then you have a look at Neil Patrick Harris and his kids, they seem to be doing good

either tinder, going out to bars or just meeting people
do you have any "punk/skater/emo"-ish friends who are very open and playfull? chance is that theyre gay

>the jews are the ones who want to stop gays
what is going on

OK.
Be a patrician
Don't be a degenerate, as is your stated will not to be.
There is nothing wrong with homos having kids as long as you don't try and force the rainbow shit on them.
You will probably need to find or create a online/irl social group that are gay and think like you so you have a critical mass and network to present this alternative to those who would otherwise go all plastic rainbow flag happy.

from my experince the gays I know despise the LGBTQ movement
but I dunno, maybe it's 50/50

>You will probably need to find or create a online/irl social group that are gay and think like you so you have a critical mass and network to present this alternative to those who would otherwise go all plastic rainbow flag happy.
this is actually a good idea

How are you enjoying the PM's seat

>gay
>raise kids

what is wrong with you ?

this

I dont know if raising kids as a homo is a good idea

but there have been times where it's been good, like neil patrick harris
youtube.com/watch?v=CchqGSPNvns&t

I've a few friends who are into the punk/heavy metal look, but honestly the look turns me off. I don't mind tattoos, but long hair and facial piercings just don't look attractive to me.
Didn't know tinder did gay stuff, might check it out later.

Thats not a guy, its geheichou. A girl pretending to be a guy. A ftm tranny

I don't really care that your gay, that's completely fine, and as long as your not a faggot. My problem, well, it's not a problem, just a minor inconvenience, is the fact you're announcing to the world you're coming from /lgbt/ and that you're gay, that's it. Enjoy your stay here, meatball.
And ausfag is right, something's real wrong right now in the West when the gays are the manliest people.

well fuck

>the fact you're announcing to the world you're coming from /lgbt/ and that you're gay, that's it.
I just said that so people would realize that i'm not the average gay faggot
becuase seriously /Lgbtq/ is a cesspool filled with trannies and fags

I wouldn't consider it any better or worse than two straight parents. It really all comes down to whether or not you'll actually be a good parent. I don't know if most gays could do it, but it's been my dream to be a father longer than I've known I was gay.

>he doesent like early 2000's ish scene/emo dudes
shame, they're always chill as fuck

>Didn't know tinder did gay stuff, might check it out later.
yah, there is a option for straighs, bis and gays

>be mentally ill
>express disgust in the mentally ill

you cannot be redpilled if you are gay

you cant act like a normal member of society if you are not normal

thanks my dude

Well, yeah, I guess you're right. I wanted to write a whole Buzzfeed article refuting you, but I guess I was wrong my dude.

Here, I got you something

>I wanted to write a whole Buzzfeed article refuting you, but I guess I was wrong my dude.
kek
dont judge a book by it's cover dude
or do... since were on Sup Forums

ernst did nothing wrong

>ernst did nothing wrong
Except getting killed?

Yeah
>swedcuck
>big nosed oven fuel
Looks about right to me.

>Except getting killed?
and sleeping with the recruits

I dont even have a big nose
i'm not jewish either

Just because you go on pol doesn't mean you're redpilled Sven. Also shilling on here isn't gonna change anything so stop. I come here all the time and I'm still a fag who sucks black dicks off Grindr for lolz. Pls just stop annoying all these fine internet users and go find a Somali bf, that's what I would do if I lived in Sweden.
>reminder that America is the gayest

Gas yourself, faggot.

>sucking black dick
>dating somalis
wtf no thanks

the mudslimes will teach sven to fly no worry burger

I was talking about myself in the second greentext

aaaaaaa
im dumb sorry dude

well I guess the thread is dying
good discussion my dudes

It was fun!

>I'm still a fag who sucks black dicks

this
racemixing is degenerate
even if youre a fag

>racemixing is degenerate
Eh, it depends on the race.

please dont say white male + asian female

that shit is awfull

>gay
>hasn't killed himself
>"redpilled"
Fags truly are mentally ill

I mean I'm not gonna be doing it any time soon.

taking your life is the way of a coward
good

Due to the fact you seems to be gay but not a degenerate fag full of faggotry i'm fine with you.

Btw changing the subject, are you scared of the islamization of the west due to the fact even the "moderate" muslims dont like gay/dont want them around even if they're pretty silent about it? (moderate muslimes always hide their power level)

Is this a point of concern between gays (you talk about it) or the average fag is too busy to take a cock up is ass and go to a LGBT parade to even notice the problem?

>are you scared of the islamization of the west
oh god yeah
but not for their hate of gays but for the fact that the wests culture is almost being replaced

wherever you go you hear more arab rap music than "western" music

white women are turning to arabs because their exotic

and islam is a religion of hate and murder

BUT, there's always exceptions. I've met some arabs who are pretty chill who despise the islamisation of the west aswell.
nothing is 100% I guess.

>or the average fag is too busy to take a cock up is ass and go to a LGBT parade to even notice the problem?
propably
you see several gays supporting islam and waving with refugee welcome signs
they dont realize it's suicide

yeah! saythough will he still be cute when he's thirty? Beauty and purity don't last forever, he'll grow old, fat and wrinkle as time eats away at him. This whole I want a cute boyfriend is the equivalent to women wanting jamal. They both have novelties that won't last

So you're into big muscular men, then?

d-dont say that

I'll be your bf, shitpost-chan

identity politics is cancer

Faggots

Homosexuals are fine but (((they))) push the notion that if you're gay, you have to act like a degenerate faggot.

lol no, big muscular men are off-putting, what I meant is that /polgbt/ should still look for a qt but don't make that the be all end all. 7/10 with similar tastes is alot better than a divine 10/10 but is too grounded in social norms to adopt anything other than what society tells them. Just appreciate the cute boys that pass and go through your life

And what exactly do either of you look like?

So what do you think about treatment on gays to "make them straight" ? I'm serious about this, tests using chemicals were done in the 90's but dropped because of ethics.

The same thing I think about treatment of straights to make them gay.

Science is powerful. You can do things to people.
I wouldn't though.

doubles and i'll post my face

>fags
>calling others mentally ill

>flag
Yep, checks out.
Hæng dig selv, svenskerlort.

F A T