youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wj5fD-QECy0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78472874/#78478773
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1795804834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maga

Have you taken the leaf pill yet?

>Blyat

The evidence of Russian hacking and collusion on this board only grows every day.

Trump just revealed his plan with this tweet.

The ACLU's court arguments have all been based on what Trump said, but now their only point has been dismantled because it is the Justice Department's order.

Yeah, totally comparable situations.

Who here /FlatPilled/?

dlet this kaffir

What did he mean by this?

what a retard

>because it is the Justice Department's order.
That's not how that works.

SLOW AND POLITICAL

>Trump has the media by the balls with his Twitter
>there are people among the replies who believe whatever he does is impeachable and a crime against humanity, even if it's drinking a glass of milk

He means he loves talking about cocksucking. He can't stop thinking about cocksucking and big balls all day long.

>What did he mean by this?

"i want t_d to leave"

Oh shit, if Qatar is about to be completely wiped out where will kickball take place in 2022?

>extreme vetting already in place
So the point of the ban that was ostensibly proposed to buy time for supreme vetting to be put in place is...?

I love it when Trump dismantles his own lawyer's defenses.

youtube.com/watch?v=wj5fD-QECy0

btw, I surely hope you guys don't respond to retarded Australian tripfags that couldn't be more wrong even if they tried.

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78472874/#78478773

> I, Anne Erin Clark, will commit suicide on camera if Donald J Trump wins the US Presidential Election 2016

That's why tripfagging in general is a sucky idea

DAE BASED SANGNIGGER MUDSLIME

I LOVE THIS BASED SANDNIGGER

UPBOATTT

Fucking Muslim cunts!

Using a crystal ball to magically discern Trump's motives and intent isn't how it's supposed to work either.

>Mika getting emotional when talking about her father's hatred of Trump
KEK

kek

I made that

So this is the power of /sg/ memes...

Is it possible to cure yellow fever?

日本

>So the point of the ban that was ostensibly proposed to buy time for supreme vetting to be put in place is...?
Again, the efficacy of the EO is irrelevant. All that matters is whether or not he has the authority to do it.

bleach oughta do it

That tweet is saying we are going to do extreme vetting, not that it's already in place.

Not really. If you actually read the EO it's not only about the travel ban. It's also imposing a hard cap on the refugee numbers and a recommendation on their background: imperiled religious minorities, in this context meaning Syrian Christians

castration

Yes, I am living proof. There's still hope for you yet.

Sudan

>crystal ball
He's made a shitton of public statements. No crystal ball required.

Don't shout that you idiot they're not muslims.... GOD.

>Flag
Afraid it's in your genes, lad

NEWS OF THE DAY: QATAR

Nations cut ties with Qatar very suddenly and without warning.

Listen to there weird moans, such a turnoff.

How did you do it lad

If you would actually visit Japan you'd realize the vast majority of their women are hideously ugly. You're a pathetic pussy hound.

You realize are and are going to do are not the same words, right?

Are you calling Trump a liar?

Qatar fires back and denies claims of ties to rebels and extremists.

Got race pilled.

US meanwhile tells everyone to calm down.

It puts him at odds with the current EO at the SCOTUS. He's feigning frustration.

Irrelevant. Either the President has the authority or he doesn't.

Either way this better be a 8-0 ruling, I don't care what that undead jew lich does.

How is this even a thing? Most of them are ugly as shit.

yeah yeah whatever

Majority of german women are ugly as well so..

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

MONDAY SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JUNE 5, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1795804834

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then announce the Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos. In the evening, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will host a reception for Gold Star Families.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT announces the Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos

>CLOSED PRESS

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host a reception for Gold Star Families

>CLOSED PRESS

***Briefing Schedule***

EARLY BRIEFING, DON'T MISS IT

DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY INSTEAD OF SPICY FOR REGULAR BRIEFING TIME

10:30AM Briefing on Infrastructure and the Presidents Principles for Reforming the U.S. Air Traffic Control System

1:30PM Press Briefing with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

Yeah but his intent shouldn't matter, he has the legal authority to do it according to statute and historical precedent. Anyone could just say his intent is to be literally hitler and kill all muslims. It doesn't make it true.

absolute state of those kettlebells

ok

Explain

If you would actually go outside you'd realize that the vast majority of humans are hideously ugly.

>Irrelevant. Either the President has the authority or he doesn't.
Government can have the authority to do something under most circumstances but do it with malicious intent and therefore violate Constitutional restrictions on government.

See Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah

The city would have ordinarily been fully within their rights to restrict chicken slaughter but they were found to be doing it to fuck over a religion and their chicken slaughter ordinance was struct down.

This is federal precedent. Unconstitutional intent can make an otherwise constitutional law unconstitutional.

>China has expressed its strong dissatisfaction with what it labelled "irresponsible remarks" on the South China Sea by U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis during a security forum at the weekend.

>The sovereign activities undertaken by China had nothing to do with militarisation, Hua said in remarks posted on the ministry's website late on Sunday.

>China's claims in the South China Sea, through which about US$5 trillion in ship-borne trade passes each year, are contested by Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam. China and Japan both claim islands in the East China Sea.

>"China is resolutely opposed to this and urges the concerned parties to stop issuing irresponsible remarks and fully respect the efforts of the countries in the region to maintain peace and stability in the South China Sea and play a constructive role in this regard," she said.

Good luck

These fucking liberals are so focused on "peace"
Never on settling issues
Always on a peace that harms the west

Buncha fucking retards

Take the RacePill and you would never miscegenate outside your race. I once thought how cool it would be to have babies with a vietnamese chick, in college. Now, I look back and cringe.

idk I'm pretty hot

Saudi

Once Qatar is taken over

Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah

Intent is a valid legal question.

Post boipucci pls.

I think it may be more along the lines of him saying travel ban, and in critic's minds it's instantly flipped to "muslim ban," showing their own bias.

it's this faggot's fault

There is always a cure for everything. KYS.

This EO doesn't have any religious qualifiers, so that argument doesn't work here.

The ACLU was hoping to shit up the oral arguments with debate over whether Trump called it a travel ban or not. But he just slapped it out of their hands and now they have to scramble for a new talking point.

Salafist sandniggers cut ties with other salafist sandniggers.

When are you ending Qatar's reign of terror over their support of the MB and Hamas?

They are ideologically different in many ways, and many nations which cut ties with Qatar are not Salafist.

Sure, but there is a higher probability of them being circle faced, stubby and gross.

>Unconstitutional intent can make an otherwise constitutional law unconstitutional.
How in the fuck do you prove or disprove a mental state? Even if he said he wanted to ban all Muslims once, how does that even apply to an EO which doesn't even target half of the Muslim world?

Does anyone on here like sean "open borders" spencer?

Yes you are

qt twink.

London?

>One bad examples

hapas are cute! CUTE!

>Don't say anything rude while we continue to expand throughout the region
Sneaky chinks are still mad about the Opium wars

Those Q-tips are extra large, right?

It doesn't, he's just shitting up the thread by recycling the 9th circuit's basic reason for rejecting it.
He'll get BTFO once it passes in the SC

Egypt isn't and Yemen is split between Shia and Sunni. I'll admit I know fuck all about Bahrain and the Maldives, but given that Qatar is an Iranian ally I assume this is about further isolating them.

Amazing that they all parrot the same stupid themes. It is like they are all coordinated.

yOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG, THE WORLD IS A GLOBE ITS JUST THAT THE MAP IS UPSIDE DOWN COZ IN OUTERSPACE YOU CANNOT KNO IF IS UP OR DAOWN BUT IT IS DOWN!@!

YOU SEEE THE RUSSIA AND CANDA IS BOTTOM AND DA POINTY ONES IS AT THE TOP!

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>Imagine there's no heaven
>Imagine there's no countries
>And no religion too
>Imagine no possessions
>Imagine all the people sharing all the world
What did he mean by this?

Stop getting in the way of my good advice for a poor man with yellow fever you cretin.

Good luck

Fucking Muslim cunts!

Which prince are you and can you send me $100,000?

uguuuu~

>How in the fuck do you prove or disprove a mental state?
Inductive reasoning like a nonautist.

>8 minutes
>doubt