AMA/Hit me with your freshest memes

I'm a paki mudslime

AMA but if you're gonna do some stupid quran related question like "hurr-durr why does this verse say this? do you believe in this x" i'm gonna ignore you

if you're gonna post a hate question then im gonna ignore you too (only if it is related to islamic history or the quran, if its something like "go fuck a pig?" then i'll answer back without getting butthurt), however if you're in the mood for dishing out some pent-up anger then hit me with your freshest muzzie mems

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go fuck a pig?
you fucking Mudslime Nigger son of a whore.

So he's German?

sure thing

weak-tier argument, try harder :)

are you sea niggers even white?

LMAO

but you are Muslim nigger, Inbred Muslim nigger.

uhh im a muslim but not a nigger or inbred

you must have had a tough childhood, poor kid

Muslims are by default Inbred Niggers.

Would you not be happier living in Pakistan? Also who are you voting for?

ok?

thanks for bumpin muh thread with your feeble arguments btw

Not really, I've been there to visit family but place is a shithole

Besides parents were born here and so was I so i have little connection to pakistan

Also voting for tories because labour is going to ruin the country with their absurd policies, besides labour won't know how to handle the brexit situation properly

sure, so everyone on Sup Forums can see that you're a Muslim Inbred Nigger.

if i cared that Sup Forums can see this do you really think i would go to the efforts of making this thread?

yes Inbred Muslim Nigger

now go fuck a pig

go back where you came from you subhuman nigger monkey

you're failing at making me mad btw

try harder jerry :)

i came from the UK and so did my parents... so i should go back to where i currently reside? makes sense

how do we stop muslims killing us?

>I'm a paki mudslime

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

> paki mudslime
> literate

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

idk, IS keep recruiting little kids and brainwashing them, as long as they exist there will keep attacking because of their shitty twisted beliefs in killing everything that moves

?

they* not there

but the more we bomb them the more radicalised the communities become? it seems like we're just making them into martyrs honestly

>?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

well it's not gonna end until one falls so i suggest you just drop a ton of nukes on em lol

at the moment it just seems like a handful of countries attempting to attack the problem, a lot more countries, in my opinion, should be working together to rid the problem from its roots because a lot of middle eastern countries are sitting there high and mighty on their pampered chairs whilst their neighbouring countries suffer

but im not baiting? i just have some free time and wanna do something to pass it?

Fuck you, you muslim piece of shit

Whats your address?

shit insult, try harder

topkek that gif

Please don't come to Poland thanks

the EU is a shithole filled with African niggers and sandniggers terrorists. When will you fuckers ever stop the migrant crisis by building a fucking wall like Poland and Hungary, or rounding up people who worship Islam and kick them out. They are not citizens of Britain or the EU, and should be shipped back to Africa or Turkey.

When you say "brainwashing" you mean preaching Islam right?

i won't, but my cousin already went to warsaw so too late

why am i not a citizen of the EU? i'm not an immigrant nor were my parents, so i can pretty much stay

the people who come here and just hog off of benefits and act like they own the place should be the ones kicked out. as for the ones that are running from war, im sure you would understand if you were in a warzone and your home was destroyed and you're given the chance of hope.

Unless you come to know the same pain, you cannot truly comprehend someone else, and even if you comprehend them, you may still not ever agree with them. That's the truth.

i mean preaching them twisted islam such as "killing all the infidels in the west", if i went and did that im pretty sure i would be dead by now and if every other muslim in the UK did it they would probably be dead too and countless others too

Pakistan is very inbred. In fact, it's famous for it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

that is true, but those statistics and facts can't change the fact that im not an inbred

Do you believe in God?

Why doesn't your community organise an anti-terror march?