MXC!

What are these people running from?
They're not! They're running to the world's toughest competition in town.

Tonight it's the Radical Islamists versus the London Citizens.

It's peaceful trucks versus nu-male cucks on MXC!

MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE!

And now, here's our hosts: Kenny Blankenship and Vic Ramano!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRQohXW-kZg
youtu.be/GC-a64SlJec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello everybody! Today we've got the Radical Islamists going up against the favoured London Citizens.

>Heh Heh, favoured!

You know those cucks are tough than they appear Ken, I mean think of the bulls they have to prep!

>Right, good point. Wait if they're here does that mean their wives are home alone? I gotta get over to those women. Heh Heh.

Kenny! You know the bond between a cuck and his mistress is sacred.

>Ow, sorry.

Now let's go to the Captain and meet our contestants!

Hello everyone!

>Hi!

Who here believes that despite being from a completely backwards culture that is completely intolerant of Western values that it's possible for the West to survive under a Caliphate?

Show hands, Now!

>Yay!

Well you're wrong! The west will never be able to be subjugated under an extreme Islamic State.

All right, let's go!

I appreciate this thread. I'm disappointed I'm not at home to contribute.

As one of the last remaining white cockneys, attacks on drinkers in boozers during Ramadan is quite common now. Gangs of pakis literally wait outside and attack drinkers during chucking out time. The BBC wont report it, because you know, they don't report anything anymore...

youtube.com/watch?v=JRQohXW-kZg

Ooooooh Ken! That might be an MXC Impact replay!

Pls don't stop, kangaroo

top fucking kek

>Those Radical Islamists sure know how to get into the competitive spirit!

Right you are Ken!

Best thread I've seen on pol in 2 months

You pay taxes to the BBC for them to cover up your own abuse by people who abuse the welfare system your taxes also pay for. Oh and they rape your daughters and murder you.

Now for our first competition, Mental Gymnastics! Contestants have to navigate across a complex obstacle course to grab the inconvenient ideas and attempt to bring them back to their world view.

>Heh heh I haven't seen someone try to bring two completely opposite things together since Captain Tenneal introduced his wife to Jamal.

(Tenneal: I heard that you bastard)

Right you are, Ken. Now let's see who prevails: the Gun Grabbers or the Goatnappers!

Okay Ken here's our first challenge! The fire run!

>Sounds spicy! Heh heh.

Indeed it does Ken. Contestants Have to run through the flames while ISIS members yell obscenities at them. The goal is to get across without getting burned by either the flames or the terrorist insults!

>Ohh, let's see how these cucks compete!

Dear diary
Today OP was not a faggot

I didnt know they played this on TV in ayssy :D

Kek! 10/10.

top kek

the english deserve everything they get the bastards

Let's check in with our field reporter: Guy LeDouche!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, Guy here. I'm with a big manly terrorist! ooh you look so scary! What is your plan for today!

>To kill the infidels and establish a caliphate!

Ohh so serious! Are you single?

>No, I have a goat at home.

Ahh no, poor me!

Keke

Look at how co-ordinated the terrorists are over the 2nd obstacle Ken!

>Looks like the running of the bulls Vic!

Right you are Ken.

>Say Vic, what's the safety sludge today?

Ah today our safety sludge was donated by the ISIS suicide bomber training camp failures. It's a soupy mix of former human beings.

>Gross.

I approve of this thread.

20/10. Australia again proving that they are not merely a bunch of shitposters- they are an elite bunch of shitposters.

>"Ye han't fergotten ye bit o' Glasgow in ye ya? I'll bet me dollar on dat good ol' chap right there ya?"

>"Bloimey! Tha banter haf't gotted but quite queer on this one roit now ye? I'll bet on the quoite good ol chap roit there mate!"

>"AL ISLAMI ALLAH ALLAHUACKBAR MOHAMED ALLAH ILLAH INSH'ALLAH"

why the fuck ar they running from 3 people with knives,just mob the fuckers you fucking sheep

Don't get eliminated!

Romania Stronk!

I love you OP

noice

haha
you fucker i was just watching that yesterday

It's such a good show.

right you are ken

>All right, let's go!
You fucked up

He says get it on before the challenges.
He says let's go to start the episode.

>youtu.be/GC-a64SlJec

This is beautiful. Top kek

Now it's time for my favorite event: De Nile Denial! Contestants must cross a treacherous bridge over a river filled with ravenous social justice hippos all while being pounded with accusations about their ideologies.

>More like A Bridge Over the River CRY!

Let's see how our first contestant does. His name his Al Kayda and he works at a factory making life vests for migrants-mean refugees.

*BOOM*Terrorism has absolutely nothing to do with ISLAAAAAAAAM! *SPLASH*

>Wow, he went down faster than Muhammad in a petting zoo.

Next up is Haywood Jadooer. He's a repair man at Bike Curious.

*It takes a real man to let someone sleep with your wiiiiiiiife! *SLURPING AND CRUNCHING SOUNDS*

>He went out like his wife's bedroom life: loud, messy, and satisfying for everyone involved but him.

kek

Unreal. I'd love to dub a while episode with this stuff.

Bin the pint!! beer is a hate weapon as alcohol is offensive to muslims. similar to pork covered bullets.

Well then, I guess I fucked up

We all make mistakes.