ABSOLUTELY HABBENING

Last week user from high up in a consulting firm makes one post larp. Says doom and gloom, market is gonna tank, better stock up food.

NEWS WILL GO PUBLIC MONDAY
Welp... GUESS WHAT... here comes monday and now we find out the entire middle east just threw Qatar out with the bathwater. Like BAM just like that.

D I S C U S S

> My theories
> oil will tank
> excuse for $6 per gallon gas

> Trump makes alliance with russia
> Putin hooks up america with russian gas
> Gas goes back down to $3 per gallon
> 44D chess has destroyed the middle east

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/01/29/investing/us-oil-exports-begin/index.html
eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTNTUS2&f=A
youtube.com/watch?v=EI2rifQFh_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mmdehw7SaS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so gas will go up in price because oil goes down? your shit is retarded, fuck off with these false alarm happening threads saged

this is a 7.62mm post
high penetration

Omg an a senior analyst at a shitty consulting firm predicts a market crash.

Tell me when a real happening happens

The thing with market crashes is that once it happens it's too late to save yourself.

*yawwwwn* it's late anyone up for a nap?

I must sleep

Oil going up means the dollar goes down, which means holding liquid cash from selling stock is dumb, as stock will go up relative to weaker dollar. Ergo, no fucking crash. Russian natural gas has nothing to do with this. Sorry your theory is shit and you need to learn more.

hot shit, qatar has abandoned their bid for a pipeline to europe, they're selling to china now!

dood you're in the us, its morning, its time for bacon damit

stale meme, literally go nap and when you wake, don't come back on Sup Forums

This is something. Been saying it's a long time coming. Only the coming offensive will absolutely be construed as a war on ISIS. Also note that Trump has spergged out on Twitter today proclaiming the need for the 90 day travel ban which would certainly prevent any terror suspects from entering the US during the time of Ragnarok. This ominously portends a big flag of the false variety.

So how does this fuck China?

thanks ill check it out, usually I just pick up his tweets when they're dropped here

No its a win move for china. China is trying to make the petrodollar become the petroyuan. If Qatar is joining Iran with selling oil to them, it brings them closer to that.

The #1 supplier of gas to America is America. We started fracking. That's why it's been so cheap.

Ban Larpers
OP is a Survey Nigger faggot jew

Twatter stock has not crashed.
Twatter stock has no real value but their stock would have toncrash first.

Check also that congress passed a lifting of the crude oil ban and Obama signed it into law in late 2015: money.cnn.com/2016/01/29/investing/us-oil-exports-begin/index.html

The significance of lifting that ban cannot be overstated. This has been in the works for some time.

>oil tanks
>gas price goes up
Huh?

Those conspiracy theory LARPing shit-tier threads remind me every once in a while why I like to browse Sup Forums . You should be awarded a medal for continuing this tradition of utter bullshittery and paranoia.

Thats pretty powerful. But I don't see the benefit. Sure the united states can sell oil now, but it also uses the most so if anything it needs to keep the oil it pumps and use it domestically. Seems like the US still has to Buy it from somewhere just to make sure ends meet.

It does give us the power to shitstomp someone on oil exports, but still thats a short term tactic at best while these other countries with much larger reserves are there for the long haul.

I know im missing something here, what is it?

Oil is the backing value of the USD. If oil prices fall, the value of the American Dollar falls with it, and when that happens economic hell on a global scale will break loose.

Also, Crude Oil =/= gas prices.

Stopped reading at "44D chess has destroyed the middleneaat"

Get fucked larper

> oil will tank

Tank means it GOES DOWN you retarded faggot.

Fake.....AND GAY

see
OP worded it poorly, but again, if the price of Oil goes down, so does the value of the American Dollar. With the hyperinflation we have already, I reiterate, this will have global economic repercussions akin to that of 1928 stock market crash.

>We've gotta stock up on food, mom! a guy on the internet said so?
>food goes bad
>nothing happens
>yfw

this is so retarded.

usa is ramping up our production of shale oil because we just found out we have even more natural wealth recently and we can do 40$ a barrel and most places can't.

also we are importing way less than we used to. Heading towards single digit percentage of oil imports in the 2020s.

Go read a book and stop hoping the world burns down because your life sucks.

I hear the sound of sliding.
So I know im onto something.

This

OP here, figured it would be due to Qatar itself selling oil to someone else. But it weakens the petrodollar so yeah, it does this damage too.

Twitter's value is not monetary, it's in controlling information

Sounds like the next bubble to burst in the stock market is "Oil". And a mighty nasty bubble that will be to pop.

eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTNTUS2&f=A

The data doesn't support your conclusions. You don't know shit about oil.

>not having your currency in gold, silver, and bitcoin
>keeping fiat currency

Lol

>LeafHandler.ashx
go fuck yourself

And a sizeable amount of Lead just for good measure. Bullets dont go stale.

>Stopped reading at the end of the post

Kek'd

>implying gold, silver and bitcoin aren't fiat
KEK
you might want to check your econocomix theory there user.
Last time I checked bitcoin is the very definition of imaginary fiat currency. Precious metals have industrial values that are far below their fiat values.

we dont get to stock interwebs?

> the full gestalt was had before he put his beer down

But even silver has industrial uses. Whatever shit hitting the fan lasts, be it 6 weeks or 6 months, whoever sets things straight at the end will still need Silver in the end. And it will still be rare.

Gold is useful for some industry but usually its just pretty.

You obviously dont know what hyperinflation is numbnut

>thread sound
youtube.com/watch?v=EI2rifQFh_k

>A FUCKING LEAF

Hyperinflation as a verb will ensue once shit hits the fan. I was using "hyperinflation" do denote how much inflation we already have.

>> 44D chess has destroyed the middle east

>Shia Qataris are trying to shake off the >Wahhabi regime for years
>Shit doesnt cool off
>SA and Bahrain blame them for supporting >ISIS(lmao) so they can invade and occupy it so it doesnt slip to Iran
>Trump swiftly sucks the Saudi oily dick for petrol quarters
>Saudi sphere of influence keeps growing in the region

Only one playing chess here are the Sauds

Stupid mudslides, like they can tank oil price ever again. Electric cars are going to be the next big thing and only thing that sink is oil price.

what would happen if people realized trying to sell a bucket of oil is like trying to sell a bucket of water?

youtube.com/watch?v=mmdehw7SaS0

Hmm, I wonder what happened in 1971?
I'm absolutely positive that that it could not have been Nixon taking the US off the gold standard.

no no goyim, its a pure coincidence.

I knew oil was fucked when Aramco wanted to go public.
>Why would the Saudi Royal family need money when they own the oil company?

Also oil company are way over leveraged and if they go down they take the banks with them.
I also believe that's why trump wants us to drill and sell our own oil and coal.
This could turn into a true HAPPENING!!!!!!!

NICE!

definitely action happening theme

>Last week user from high up in a consulting firm
nice pump and dump attempt
gas this kike

do you know what non-perishable foods mean motherfucker. the whole point is to make sure that people don't sit on their cash when it happens because the cash will be worthless. the literal rotting food will be worth more than the dollar will. turn the money into assets.

>stock up on 1-2 months of non-perishable foods and water
>consume it if you think it's going bad (non-perishable can last a long time)
>if it doesn't happen repeat and you're not wasting money since you're eating/drinking the supplies anyway
>if it does congrats, you are ready and don't have to run to the government to save you