Alright, it's actually happening

Alright, it's actually happening.

FBI raids Huma Abedin Linked Dearborn home (Brother/Sister)

twitter.com/rejialex7/status/871373318225444864

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/05/30/muslim-customer-sues-little-caesars-for-100-million-over-halal-pizza-with-pork.html
nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/NZ5EF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm reading shit on Twitter, apparently they're pulling out boxes of classified info. Local FBI and from another state are involved. FBI has said it is an issue of national security, but to threat to public safety.

Dems Dunnzo!

can't wait

>FBI raids Huma Abedin
Linked to her hubby again?

bump it's time

you think it's a coincidence that weiner JUST made a deal to avoid 10 years in prison for texting lolis?
and at the same time Dems start to back pedal from all or hillary worship

>A Weiner ruins Hillary's aspirations again
Pottery. GIVE THEM THE DOCUMENTS

It's nothing Sup Forums, just go to sleep

Start the shredders!

Shall we see Clinton or Abedin arrested?

You have anything other than some guy's Twitter that this is connected to huma?

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive today, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some energy

seconded this i want to believe but i can't take anymore blue balls on this ClintonCrimeâ„¢ shit

Justice bump.

I don't know about you guys, b-but I'm g-getting sleepy.

Let's all go to bed a r-revisit this tomorrow.

i'm feeling great! just did a workout and got my blood going. really ready to tackle the day. don't let the day pass you by! here, maybe take a bike ride this morning. or a jog. even some jumping jacks. let's get the energy going around here. i feel energized. so energized. i have a TON of energy. the energy is flowing thru me.
i have some reading today. let's all dig a little deeper. aren't you feeling energized?

Just go to bed, fool. No one cares.

Abedin Abedin Abedin, t-that's all folks

any further reading on this? i want this to be true so bad but skeptical

Im really concerned about Huma guys. She goes to the same gym as me and she has been looking very depressed. She spends a lot of time staring at the bench press and not moving.

she must not be feeling E N E R G I Z E D
which reminds me. we should all take a min and get our blood flowing and have some more energy

If you look at the first two posts, OP is talking to himself.
Probably another nothing burger.

Not sure if related?

>staring at the bench press
this is classic body language
she needs to get something off her chest

nice one sakimoto

probably there destroying/doctoring evidence to control narrative

>fbi
>not compromised

bump would love another source for verification

anti sleepypost, nice

How ironic its fucking dearborn. Muslim capitol of America

I bet the DNC is going: Thanks a lot "Carlos"
I wonder if Anthony Weiner will be bumped off next.

It was the nest of times. It was the worst of times

>FBI raids
Considering how the FBI has dealt with the Clintons and their associates I expect the FBI to be trying to cover up more than they are trying to expose.

>firing comey before this

>concerned about Huma guys. She goes to the same gym as me and she has been looking very depressed.

she should try oxycontin, thats what they give our veterans

Damn, does she even shariah?

>Implying the Deep State control over the FBI ended with the firing of Comey

hillary bernie obama all of them can go to jail and still wont save the drumpf sins

drumpf is going to die in jail while being torture,deal with it

Nice.

Clinton will be arrested.
Huma is getting back together with Weiner a convicted sex offender (political suicide) who just so happens to have taken a plea deal with the FBI. Now the FBI is raiding a home (allegedly) connected to her.

kek

>Clinton will be arrested.
This will never happen.

I want it to happen but it will NEVER be allowed.

Clinton could be the actual ringleader of a massive child sex slave operation and the FBI will never even consider arrest as an option. Clinton knows too much and is too deep to be removed.

>decline bench
>actually declines it

Remember to eat healthy, it's good to get hyped, but without proper fuel you'll just burn yourself out. If you'd like, I can post some low-cost high-energy foods for you to snack, whether you be browsing the chans, archiving, or working on projects.

You don't think she could ever be D R O P P E D by the people that protect her?
She doesn't have much to bring to their table anymore. What's is she going to do? come up with some "crazy conspiracy theory" to blame the "non-existent" "deep state"? She'll be slandered and destroyed further if she tries.

>issue of national security

Hillary lost why should I care

>you think it's a coincidence that weiner JUST made a deal to avoid 10 years in prison for texting lolis?

I searched google in attempt to find more about this and there's nothing. He pleaded guilty to it but I can't find where the judge handed down a sentence.

She's afraid a barbell might fall out of nowhere and crush her throat.

>She doesn't have much to bring to their table anymore.

You say it like Clinton is going for a job interview and not like the corrupt mob like organization she is involved with. Her not turning on the establishment and keeping quite is her key to staying out of jail.

>What's is she going to do? come up with some "crazy conspiracy theory" to blame the "non-existent" "deep state"?
Muh Russia

She is clearly capable of fooling the brain dead left to chimp out over some fake shit. Having her claim that Trump is using the "government/deep state/establishment" to go after her would work with her moronic followers and the Trump haters in the MSM.

STOP THIS

DELETE

FUCKING DELETE

>Dearborn

The most muslim town in the US. Pic related.

Just read slogged through all the info, and this is a total nothingburger guys.
Feeling really weary and tired right now, I think we could all use a little sleep.

Get some rest.

Yup it is a Islamic shithole
The Muslim Brotherhood runs that town
You literally take your life in your own hands if you wear a cross or star of david

dearborns actual nickname is new fallujah

t. 248

>She goes to the same gym as me
So in America simple folks can go in the same gym as secret transnational illuminati agents with ties to international Islamic terrorist organization and elite pedophile rings?

Truly a land of opportunities!

>She is clearly capable of fooling the brain dead left to chimp out over some fake shit.
Only if she is backed up by the media.
They don't believe muh Russia because of her, they do it because the MSM """confirmed""" it.

>i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
why was this so motivational

I CAN FEEEEEL THAAAA POWAAAAAAAA

>Only if she is backed up by the media.
We all know it is just a matter of time before the (((MSM))) stops back Hillary... not.

The media has gone way to far to ever stop pushing their agenda. If they stop now the brain dead left will eat itself.

Seriously, the left has not even full confronted what happened during the Democratic Primaries with Bernie Sanders as the left knows that they must turn the lefts hate towards Trump.

If the left did not have Trump to be ass blasted over 24/7 the left would implode.

>A fucking bloodstain.

She might be abedin her time

>Gone for 4 days.
>Multiple habbenins.

god damn it someone please tell me what happened/

Media's been turning on Clinton as of late though
CNN mocked her blame game tour and the big outlets are slowly starting to separate from the liberal bias.

NBC hired Kelly to try and inject some sliver of conservatism into their shows to make up for the oncoming shift

Commit to not eating after 9pm or before 1pm. It'll bump your energy through the roof and give you a clear head. Suffer from brain fog? Try it for 4 days. Bring your energy up! I share this knowledge because we need all of you guys energized.

How and why was this photo even taken

While they were busy telling the public it was no big deal they clearly forgot in reality it was going to catch up to them. This is big.

Abedin is a Muslim Brotherhood Princess deeply connected through familial and Professional networks to other nefarious groups that larp as nonviolent organizations for change such as CAIR and Hezbollah Political and Reconciliation Councils

anyone that uses that many emojis should get locked up too

does anybody else feel energetic? i'm feeling wide awake, like i could climb a mountain. lots of happenings to come. already an fbi raid, a shooting, and bye bye qatar. oh and the saudis shot down israeli ISIS support
i just got back from a run and MAN am i feeling G R E A T. so much energy this morning! wow i have the blood flowing. i'm W I D E awake. so much energy today. can you feel the energy? we all should take time to replenish our energy levels today
let's all feel the energy and get GOING

>Dearborn
What is a deadborn home?

Or is it somebody's last name?

It's a city in Michigan

Dearborn is a city in Michigan, USA.

he was facing 10 years
pled it down to likely 20 months

EnergyPostsâ„¢ are H I G H L Y effective i 100% recommend

Dearborn is a city here in Michigan, a state in the United States. It is known for having a large number of mudslimes.

city in michigan

home to the largest mosque in north america and largest muslim population in the US

>anti sleepyposting now exists

Dearborn, Michigan. Apparently has a huge Muslim community there. It's where the current lawsuit against Little Ceasar's was filed.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/05/30/muslim-customer-sues-little-caesars-for-100-million-over-halal-pizza-with-pork.html

Drumpf BTFO?

nonsense
i just had a fantastic workout, man i feel great
i did a couple sets of curls, 3 rounds of an crunches, and i ran 4 miles
man i feel SO awake
it's crazy how much energy i have guys
you should make sure to eat breakfast guys, it'll give you a lot of energy for today
let's all keep up our energy, how bout it?
it's amazing when you get the blood flowing around your body. you just really feel A W A K E

I wish I could "raid" Huma, if you know what I mean Sup Forums...

(I mean sex with her vagina)

Do you think we'll actually hear anything about this, or will it be completely ignored by the media?

If Hillary goes to jail I'll disband the EU
Screencap this, nazi faggots

post the good stuff

Nice. Give her months to destroy and hide evidence then raid her house . Based FBI!

>sex with her vagina

pleb

Nigga I'm putting on the coffee rite nao

>current year
>still Europe posting

>inb4 all evidence stolen from FBI vehicle parked outside residence

YES! High fuckin five Gymbro! I did arms and cardio today at 7am followed by a high fat breakfast. Avacado, Cottage cheese, bacon, and a sausage patty.

Maintain your electrolytes today. Magnesium, potassium, and sodium. If these aren't managed you will always feel BTFO.

Get some B12 as well! Don't be stingy with it. 2500mg at a minimum!

Let's crush it today! Red pilling normies and cucks like it's our FUCKIN Jerb!

"Insurance policy" is under review.

I had no idea how much I needed this. GET
ENERGIZED
POL

>you think it's a coincidence that weiner JUST made a deal to avoid 10 years in prison for texting lolis?
>and at the same time Dems start to back pedal from all or hillary worship

Also note that Huma has invited Weiner back into their home. Married couples cannot be compelled to testify against each other.

Its not the entire FBI that's corrupt. Also the NYPD demanded that they be part of this raid because of that reason. Member when they said they would go public with what was on weiner's laptop? They're not infected by the clintons

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0

Arkivert

>nytimes com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0
archive.is/NZ5EF